Why the fuck aren't condoms "free"

Seriously, that shit is expensive and any person who doesn't behave like a subhuman has to use them or risk STDs and/or pregnancy

How come I can enter museums for "free" and have plenty of discounts with my student card but can't get "free" (or at least discounted) condoms?

Seriously, that shit is expensive and any person who doesn't behave like a subhuman has to use them or risk being normal

How come I can enter museums for "free" and have plenty of discounts with my student card but can't get "free" (or at least discounted) ES?

They are free in AIDS ridden third world shitholes and people don't use them. The fact is that companies don't care if you get STDs or get some hoe pregnant, they care about charging you fora product you are willing to pay for.

What a quality image that is the mods aren't deleting. Wow. Might as well contribute.

Yeah companies don't care. That's why i'm asking about "free" gubmint provided condoms

Here's an idea OP. Stop being a degenerate hedonist and stop having sex before marriage

"free" as in they just come from your taxes instead?

>Having sex
Fucking normalfaggots

Here they're free for teenage girls but not adult men.

Really makes you think.

Free in the UK. Can literally turn up at a sexual health clinic and pick up as many as you want.

I can't work out why people still buy them.

It's for their rapists, duh. You think you'd know how you country ran by now.

I gotta fuck some girls if I wanna find the one who's right for me though. Can't wife a girl if the sex is boring

Exactly. This way companies can participate to our well being since they pay taxes too.

Didn't see a sign saying that people interested in politics on a chinese cartoon forum shouldn't get laid

They are free in South Africa, you can go to any clinic and pick up a box in banana, strawberry or grape flavour.

We also have free hormonal birth control.

>any person who doesn't behave like a subhuman has to use them or risk STDs and/or pregnancy
How about you instead have sex only with non trashy white women and get her pregnant to compete with mohammed? Filthy french cuck.

most likely the companies would just continue to use tax loopholes and you would foot the bill for some other idiots condoms

can someone redpill me on the pullout method?
How safe is it, pregnancy wise?

Here in my country they give it for free in hospitals but still people don't care

Because unlike Mohammed, I have a good situation and i'll have to assume my role as a father if I don't wanna get sued and forced to pay. Mohammed doesn't care, if he doesn't want to be a father he can leave and there's nothing to do against it because he supposedly has no money since he mostly does off the book work

I'm not saying large companies will pay 100% of their taxes overnight but tax evasion has to be fought against. Saying "there's no point fighting it, they'll just find an other way" is slave mentality

They are free in America.

Pretty safe. I'd say 80% effective. Just make sure that you pull out in time.

It's very rare to become pregnant from pre-cum and females are only fertile for about 1 week a month.

But just ask your gf to take the pill.

>having pre-marital sex
ISHYGDDT

Why do you think it'll matter?

I did it with my gf when she was still in France. It worked well but you'll have sleepless nights everytime the girl is a bit late on her periods. I have to advise you against it but if you don't precum much it is somewhat safe.

What's with 3rd world countries having free condoms seriously

Sex isn't a human right. If you can't be bothered to buy condoms or find a way around them it's your responsibility.

> extramarital
Fixed

If you are having sex without deeply cumming inside your white GF each intercourse, you act out degenerate behavior and contribute to cultural marxism.

Using the rubber jew is the main reason (((they))) successfully have dropped white pregnancies by 30% the past few years, along with promoting and influencing race mixing and slut behavior on our culture.

They're most likely free there you just aren't looking

>Seriously, that shit is expensive and any person who doesn't behave like a subhuman has to use them or risk STDs and/or pregnancy

You need to eat food to live, in fact you eat much more than you have sex. Why isn't food free?

Because capitalism, faggot.

fucking hell man, my gf fucking insists on pullout

but then I'm inside of her and she's moaning and whispering my name and saying she loves me while THRUSTING HER HIPS INTO MINE

HOW DO U PULL OUT OF THAT?! YOU DON'T.

but i don't care about her that much, I don't wanna get tied up or life.

Is she albanian?

no but she said she has no intention on getting her first pregnancy after 30.

she said, I'm getting pregnant before 30 one way or the other...

I'm afraid bros

Well yeah, basic shitty meal to keep you alive should be free, doesn't seem like a stretch to me

God bless

It's possible to find some shitty ones for free, that's true.

Cum on her pretty face while choking her. It makes up for the lack of sweet creampie pretty decently

Nothing is for free, froggy.

>tfw penicillin is cheaper than rubbers over here

In America condoms are dirt cheap. Probably cheaper just to get chlamydia and then head to the doc here.

>It makes up for the lack of sweet creampie
No. Doing a deep creampie with a woman you love can't be compared to anything else. Its literally the best feeling possible.

Run for your life.

yeah but if you beg her not to get pregnant you can't choose to creampie her. Unless she takes her pills but apparently Serb user's gf doesn't

>free party balloons
I welcome your idea, I'll take 100 in mixed colors