The Black pill

It's the new red pill because normies transformed the red pill into the blue.

that's not the shape of the black "pill"

Isn't blackpill actively and knowingly aiding the interdimensional pedo lizards in exchange for immortality and knowledge?

Nu Sup Forums isn't ready. Everything is "edgy" to them

agreed
nope. it's a combination of realism and pragmatism. George Carlin is a good example of this.

Beta pill

Nihilism leads to three roads

1. beta cucked hipster emo faggot or occultist neets fucking kids (Underman)

2. Christian slavery and denial of reality. Total self destruction in service of the Jew. (born again Underman)

3. Overman

>implying it can't lead to egoism

THIS IS NOW AN OVERMAN THREAD

>George Carlin is a good example of this.
Hippie beta cry baby worshipped by Jon Stewart. Not pragmatic, just wealthy and stoned. Another lazy lucky Baby Boomer

Abandon all beta tears

Become the OVERMAN

See nb 1

Most people running around who claim to be red-pilled, or even black pilled, aren't awake or aware, at all.

Red-pilled = nothing you think you know is true. It's all a lie. Question everything.

Black-pilled = we live on a killer planet full of crazy people.

nuh uh

the black pill is capitalism and free markets

The black pillis and always has been that getting hung up over racial differences and ethnicities is exactly what the capitalists want.

The JEWTRIX is everywhere. It is all around us... You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work, when you go to church, when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth... That you are a slave. Like everyone else, you were born into bondage... Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch.

keep telling yourself that egoism is cucked. all famous leaders that you adore are probably egoists at heart

>muh pills

EMBRACE THE OVERMAN!

LET GO OF YOUR FEARS AND APATHY!

>Red-pilled = nothing you think you know is true. It's all a lie. Question everything

Redpill = the Holohoax was a lie and we live in a Neo-Communist illusion of reality. Take it and the patterns of this downfall are fucking everywhere. You'll see right through both fake rightwing Zionists like Alex Jones, and see right through Leftist Globalist propaganda.

You're a stupid kid and should keep your mouth shut more often.

>the black pill is capitalism and free markets
It's nihilism = nothing-ism = death of values = death of Christian slave morals.

Become the Overman and rise.

"red pill" was overused and abused meme of course the normies claimed it.

>keep telling yourself that egoism is cucked. all famous leaders that you adore are probably egoists at heart
You don't know wtf I'm talking about when I say become the OVERMAN!
But you should learn it and not worry about so many "isms"

>overman

Your meme is tired and weak like your mind

BECOME THE OVERMAN

FUCK RIDING THE TIGER

FUCK APATHY

FUCK BLACK PILLS

FUCK ESOTERICs

FUCK YOUR FEARS

BECOME A FUCKING TIGER

Reminder that there are only two pills, red and blue

The white pill is alke-selzer

>Black-pilled = we live on a killer planet full of crazy people.
No, that's what liberals think.
>Humans always go to war with each other. Why can't we all just get along.

Where's the iron pill?

It coexists with any other pill. Except the blue pill I guess.

Fucking normies, get out of my thread! REEEEEEE!

the black pill is for the weak

>nihilism -> Become the Overman and rise.
I haven't seen anything this spooky since the last time I watched scooby doo

spotted the malignant redpilled faggot