Sup Forums got OWNED by a single meme

OK - choose one, and only one to cry about, alt-right cucks.

>pol
>republicans

go back to t_d

The only catholic president ever was Kennedy and he was a democrat

No surprises there. Right wingers don't understand that nature and common sense always leans left.

sage
nice glaringly obvious filename OP

>conservatives
>idolatry, papism and culitishness

nah

no shit protestants dont think Francis is their pope

Probably because most americans aren't catholic, you irish prick.

The Pope is literally the antichrist because he doesnt want to genocide niggers.

I want even aware the pope lost the popular vote. I hate the pope because he diminishes christian values

can we talk about how froppy is LITERALLY best girl

> Republicans / Americans.
> Catholic

Maybe the mexicans, but isn't 90% of America protestant?

>my pope
catholics have to go back, America is a WASP country.

is frog girl a new meme? I call this meme, loose connections froggette

The pope does not consider the will or wellbeing of his people, he should not be pope.
The president does consider the will or wellbeing of his people, he is a good president

This reminds me when my girl is going over to her bull's house tonight and is probably coming back with his cum inside her pussy. We've been disappointed so far about how the creampie eating has worked out for us, because although he cums a lot it tends to leak out of her before she gets home, and she uses panty liners to keep it from making a mess on her pants and car seat.
We were thinking about maybe using a diaphragm or something to keep it inside when she does her post-fuck visit to the bathroom, but maybe there's a better idea out there? He doesn't want to know too much about what we do with his cum, so it needs to be on the DL. There's also the little matter of her needing to go pee after she gets laid to reduce the risk of a UTI, and when she does that it tends to push things out of her pussy.
But seriously, we cannot let him have the nuclear codes.

Your waifu is shit

This Pope that sits in the serpents mouth?

wait
since when do american citizens vote to elect the pope? since when do anyone elect -- outside the collage of cardinals -- popes?

That, and you can't lose the popular vote when voting for the pope, whoever has the highest number

This meme isn't very effective

wtf is a pope?

i dont go for those back door shananagins

Pope, son of a whore, go home. Do not visit us again.

I think Donald Trump is my Presidetnt because he's the fucking President of the United States of America

You know, I don't mind that you try to meme a boku no hero character, but for fuck sake at least get off the reddit-tier macro image format. It's embarrassing.

What even is that character? are these supposed to ironic?

>popular vote
God's vote is the only vote that counts

1₪ sheckel has been transfered to your account...good goy