I live in sweden and trust me, swedish men are not cucked, only the guys who live in stockholm/gothenburg

i live in sweden and trust me, swedish men are not cucked, only the guys who live in stockholm/gothenburg

truth is that most of sweden is a big forest and swedish men are lumberjacks, farmers etc. Sweden has one of the top gun ownership rates in the world. Swedish men like hunting and outdoors. Here in sweden we have a stereotype that south europeans/meditireanans/arabs are betas, because they are such romantics to girls. For a first date, an italian man will buy flowers, get the girl jewelry, sing her songs, cook her food. The swedish male doesn't do this, the girl works for him instad.

pic related is an average saturday for a swedish male

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkvLyX-V4U
youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
thelocal.se/20170520/more-swedes-die-alone-and-with-no-money
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the Italians know what they're doing. Being a Swedish MGTOW makes you a cuck.

nah you're cucked

uhhh

hmmm

Yet you let your women and daughters get raped by the Muslim horde. You are a cuck who will cry like a bitch when they cut off your cuck head.

Well then these strong country men need to march on the capital and protect their nation, women and culture

abdul, youre high on krokodil

Then why do essentially all Swedish political parties, both left and right, advocate for more immigration/refugees?

Nice little story OP. Swedes are massive faggots.

biggest party is anti immigration nationalist
5% in 2010 election, 13% in 2014 and they will get 40%+ in 2018

>anti-immigration
Send them all back? Or just stop the flow but keep the bbc all you can eat buffet?

Thank God, I knew Sweden was based

Trump is live right now praising Islam and Saudi Arabia

You can't rehabilitate your national image Sven.

It's over.

>For a first date, an italian man will buy flowers, get the girl jewelry, sing her songs, cook her food. The swedish male doesn't do this, the girl works for him instad.
ssshhh be quiet about this

>not a single one of the women in the top image are in the image below
really activated my almonds

I somehow have hard times beliving you OP.

Nobody cares about the national "image" except fags

It's the same everywhere. Only the liberals who live in the best part of the cities embrace the cosmopolitan multicultural worldview. However the massive growth of the cities plus democracy means that their influence is bigger than in the past

>The swedish male doesn't do this, the girl works for him instad

Swedish feminists are more of a man than Swedish males. Funny

Based Sven.

> Swedish men like hunting and outdoors.

Isn't it grey, overcast and raining for 90% of the year?

Sounds terrible

>Isn't it grey, overcast and raining for 90% of the year?
Projecting THIS hard

But to answer your question, no I haven't seen rain since summer last year

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

But it's still grey and miserable?

Yeah totally

Alright, thanks!

If SD fails in 2018 your country is officially fucked. Don't let it happen!

/s

>For a first date, an italian man will buy flowers, get the girl jewelry, sing her songs, cook her food
Cooking food it perfectly fine, the rest is just out of some shitty stereotyped movie

>Isn't it grey, overcast and raining for 90% of the year?
>british
kek

The ones that live in the country may not be cucked but your kids will be refugees

People in the cities are more cucked, yes, but claiming they're not cucked is pretty pathetic. The northern parts are the biggest and oldest stronghold of the filthy Marxists. The areas north of Stockholm always vote red (Social Democrats or Left party=commies).

why do svens type like women?

6-1

Did you just assume my gender?

I can cherry pick clear sky images too.

Doesn't change the FACT that Sweden (and yes, the UK as well) is a miserable blanket of grey for over 300 days of the year.

That's Norway, altough Sweden isn't great either.

pretty spot on but trust me there are plenty of betas outside of Göteborg and Stockholm

True. Majority of Swedish men hates immigration and feminism, it's just the women and a few big city faggots that are keeping us down.

>let's the climate dictate his mood
cuck

Never heard of this sweden.

>grey, overcast and raining
>bad

HELL SEGER

>doesn't feel happier in a nice, traditional rural area with greenery and clear blue skies

Arab/Somali cucks

Well, it's not true, at least not in the north of Sweden. It's generally sunny at 4/5 days in the summers. Right now we've had a week of clear sun, barely a cloud in the sky. I can't remember the last day it was raining.

not on euro truck simulator 2, try it out
sweden looks pretty comfy

Well of course.
The problem though, like in all western european countries, men outside of large cities doesn't give a shit what happens as long as it doesn't affect them or their families.

They will vote once every 4 years, maybe talk some politics during lunch at work if something big happened and that's it.
My mom constantly calls the gypsy beggers "påskkärringar" (search for it) to their faces and my father calls black people negrer(niggers) without giving a shit what people say.

But then again, nobody is talking about the fact that SD are growing rapidly. Faster than any other party in the past 6 or so decades.
Also, a majority of swedes wants to stop immigration. 56% wants less immigration, 26% wants more immigration.

Tides are turning. Can't wait for the leftist tears next year.

kek

Nordic men are soft as fuck, even those retarded rural people are soft as fuck.

You think doing "activities" makes you tough and that's why you never will be.

So yeah, go hunt a deer while you pretend to be a Viking and go eat your tacos on Friday.

This is true in England as well. The London faggots are all PC Muzzie-lovers while others, especially in the north, give zero fucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=HHFl7rlHyNA
youtube.com/watch?v=a4UFmi-gDVk
The urban metropolitan establishment areas of England are worlds apart from the rest of the country.

Come home, Pekka.

i came to laugh in this thread

HAHAHAHAHAHA

70% of swedish male/female dies alone without anybody near them in their hospital bed.
It's a sad life mate.

>S-SWEDES AREN'T KEKS!
>Prances around innawoods while Achmed and Muhammad rape to their hearts content

Dude, an Italian immigrant took you girl?
I'm sorry for that.
But learn something, saying that you are not cucked while you go in the forest and someone is fucking your women it is quite stupid.

White Knight beta detected

while 73.25% of italians die with half eaten pizza shoved down their assholes

do i doing this right? since we pulling made up bullshit with made up statistics

>Swedenistan
>Calling anybody else beta

What about working class white Brits in London? I thought they are the ones who like to beat each other for football.

Yeah to bad your outnumbered by the city cucks. that or your "manly" men vote for these cucks anyway which makes them cucks.

White American men are the most free and manliest men on this earth and you all know that. 2 world wars back to back champions and carry a handgun concealed daily because we have the right to.

>he's never heard of the Millwall brick
Our working class just like beating people up.

>handgun concealed daily
>MANLY

lmao

A blonde, tall trueSwede(tm) is a rare thing to behold but holy crap it is magnificent.

There are some white working class areas of London left. That's where all the racial tension is. I meant the cosmopolitan shitty fag areas.

>please guise we alpha
Kys

thelocal.se/20170520/more-swedes-die-alone-and-with-no-money

don't find the official complete data, you search if you want

Kek @ OP

Call me when your country is 95%+ ethnic Swedes.

Mudslimes have BTFO Swedebros.

Fuck you OP.

Instead of jacking your dick in a forest, you should be powerlifti g and 3D printing guns you fucking faggot.

Pic related.

>trusting and atheist
No

>american
>wants to insult people over demographics

Okay Sven, let's admit a part of your population is still rural with "uncucked" males.
That still doesn't make them uncucked. Why? Because most don't face what urban Swedes have to face. They ignore what are the real problems and vote for the wrong people.
>see pic related

Your mayor is a literal Muslim.

Our God Emperor literally wants to outlaw them.

Brush your Fucking teeth faggot.

Unlike Sweden, or UK, our states are our countries. My state is 90.7% white.

KYS on Facebook live.

I got some bad news for you senpai. Nobody thinks Swedish men are anything but migrant loving cucks.

Your fucking PRESIDENT was a black Muslim. For 8 years. White children are a minority in America. My country is 93% white. I can't remember the last time I saw a Muslim.

>Runs from cities and lives in cuckshed deep in the forrest
LE BASED ALPHA MALE XD

You must live up north then.

Seems to me like Italians know what they're doing. There's a reason the Med playboy stereotype exists.

There are some real men up in Norrland, otherwise you are all cucked

That's the 2014 election, pic related will be the 2018 election. Do you even realize how much they've increased and how fast? It's literally going to be the Fourth Reich.

>Burger
>literally gets good boy point and tendies for polishing my guns
>lives in state where non white demographics come from temporary residents working on oil pipelines
>Britfag pushes lame attempts to BTFO
>literally thinks USA is one country

Nice try faggot

Thanks

Nice.

Hoping the best for you to be honest, I hope it's not too late. Wouldn't say it's the case for my country.

>There are some real men up in Norrland
Pic related

Meh just do it Varg style

>he thinks the UK is one country
>he thought I was a Londoner
>muhguns
>gets his information from Breitbart

Umeå, Luleå etc are SJW paradises though, so I guess you're referring to your Sami brothers or something?

Things like these make me want to move there.

There are bound to be places like that in Belgium.

>swedish men are not cucked, only the guys who live in stockholm/gothenburg
>Sweden has one of the top gun ownership rates in the world.
>Swedish men like hunting and outdoors.

Ok my friend but if that is the case why don't you get some pickups and visit the government area of Stockholm with some friends?

Eurobros. I pity you.

Seriously, jump through whatever hoops you have to and get firearms.

Find some buddies and start lifting fucking weights.

Buy some airsoft guns and work on small unit tactics.

Stop being faggots.

We have alright loopholes here.

The more negros we import the faster we understand why Americans bear arms, to protect ones self from their animal like behaviour

Fucking noice m8.

Tell me that rod isn't attached to the gun

it isnt attached to the gun