Well, Sup Forums?

Well, Sup Forums?
How does it feel to be losers?

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaust.cz/en/database-of-victims/
rense.com/lets_stop_with_the_auschwitz_lies.htm.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Those evil guys, putting him in camps after the holocaust, 12 even. Some people dont know when to stop.

Of course he survived, the camps were literally 5 star spas. Pools, wonderful restaurants and amenities.

>I survived the Sandles Resort

Imagine how many bars of soap they could have made out of his nose alone

Whoa wtf is wrong with you? Don't denigrate his experience!

>I survived 12 intense exercise camps AND 6 Sandals resorts

That's better.

>Nazis out to kill all the Jews
>Somehow fail to get this one 18 times...

Muh sides

but how many times was he gassed?

Oy Vey, he went on a tour through 18 different camps and managed to survive them all, have some respect!

Daily, and twice on Sundays

>Dox this guys house
>Purchase SS uniform online
>Purchase gas tank
>Go to Max's house
>Door opens
>GUTEN TAG!!
>Pic related

He has a wikipedia page which mentions the 18 different camps he went to.
The citation of this is an article where he says that exact thing with no proof or anything.
OY VEY.

I would hardly call it a spa

>bunch of people die of Typhus and/or starvation
>this someone how negates all the amenities that were there when it operated without faggots bombing the supply lines

Clearly helping a friend home form one of the many complimentary bars.

From*

>implying millions of people just randomly die from typhus and fatal diseases that go untreated in "a spa"

Don't contradict yourself faggot. I never said anything other than "I would hardly call it a spa"

so he was never sent to a death camp?

Hitler 6,000,000
Jews 1

No one said spa life was easy..it ain't for everyone

>showing pictures of a delousing chamber
>millions of people

Pic related

Is he saying that all the jews who died "Lost"?

What was the REAL purpose of Auschwitz-Birkenau? It sure seems like it was a refugee facility. A work camp with recreational and health facilities (and a SEPERATE prison area for actual criminals) sure seems like it was designed to aid in relocating people. Considering that the "final solution" was relocation to the Pale of Settlement (and not extermination) where the majority of European jews already lived, that actually makes a lot of sense.

sage thread slide thread fuck off fago

>look at his fucking face

>all these prestigious guests died of a deadly communicable disease
>better just sling his emaciated corpse over my shoulder
seems legit

jews aren't my favorite ethnic group, but how fucking retarded does one have to deny the holocaust?

What would you do with the corpses of people that had died of disease Mr. Shekelberg?

I'm smarter than you.

Eventually this guy will die, and be forgotten.
Who wins then?

I wonder how much Zyklon could fit in that nose without ever reaching his lungs, no wonder he fucking survived.

How fucking retarded must one be to believe the words of a kike?

Youd think after you survive the first couple gassings, the Nazis would just shoot him.

is this you?

>prestigious guests
Just because they weren't all murdered doesn't mean they were treated like kings

NEVER.FORGET.GOYIM!

yeah, sure, whatever you say. let me rephrase that. how fucking autistic does one have to be to deny the holocaust?

Isn't nice so many jews survived the holocaust, the worst genocide in history, so they could tell us about the holocaust. If they didn't survive, we would have never known... since you know, there is no real hard evidence of it happening, like no mass graves, no tons of ash found around 'death camps', no mathematical way for the ovens at the 'death camps' to have the throughput to process the numbers they suggest they did.

surely more credible than stormfront basement dwelling neets.

It was wartime user

Wow 12 concentration camps? It's amazing that somebody could survive 21 concentration camps

How the fuck is this guy 100? He barely looks past 70.

They even through in a sweet tat at no extra charge. I'm so jealous.

Huh?

What is this a photo of? Most holocaust photos (the ones that aren't doctored) are picture unrelated. The ones with actual piles of bodies mostly come from the corpses assembled for a photo op at Dacahu which isn't even considered an extermination camp by the official holocaust canon.

Some of the corpse photos passed off as holocaust photos are war dead... from WW1. Or mass piles of starved to death Ukrainians in one instance I recall. The holocaust bodies were the result of a typhus outbreak and poor conditions resulting in overcrowding and limited resources (caused by allied bombing).

The holocaust story is so inconsistent. I thought they cremated all the bodies in single body ovens (holding seven at a time lol)? Nope they also burned them in pits. And buried all the ash. But then they show these corpses. Obvious proof that the nazis were gassing jews inside of gas ovens! Gas oven being a corruption of the seperate gas chamber and crematory oven. None of these bodies show evidence of gassing either. No autopsy has either.

jews count their age in gassings

>beaten awake by Kommandant at 10 pm, half an hour before he went to sleep
>forced to work 26 hours a day on munitions line
>half a cup of cold dirt for dinner
>gassed, then bed
Kids these days just don't understand how hard they had it, man.

Hahaha

yes, hitler the fag lost, and his ideology was crushed under our boots.

the nation of eternity is not afraid of a long road.

You don't even know the meaning of the words you're saying yet you are confident in your thoughts that the holocaust was real, fucking kek.

>Implying that these pictures HAD to come from Death Camps and not Russians taking pictures of dead PoW Nazis

This looks shopped, look at the shadow on the back of the soldier and look at the outline of the ead body, even how it connects over the shoulder of the soldier, somethings fishy.

So pop here goes on a tear through 18 different resorts and ends up getting some ink. His life is like the greatest Jimmy Buffet song ever.

LARPers or/and basement dwellers siregarded society.

They'll try and find stuff that don't add up (naturally in genocides/genocide attemps a lot of stuff will be exaggerated) and will try to deny the holocaust as a whole.

At least that's what happens here. My take on the US is that they just want to appear more correct than their (intellectual) enemies.

The holocaust never happened. Just a bunch of ungrateful Jews that didn't appreciate their complimentary spa stay.

Oy vey, there were millions that died!!!!

disregarded by society*

i suck nigger ass

Why did he go to so many different camps?

Deep..

Very.

He'll have a heart attack the moment you pick him up. The dude is 100 after all.

you so edgy.

Deep..

>forgot pic

The Nazis were sure that nose would win the war for them, they just couldn't figure out how in time.

>having a face like that
>thinking you won anything
Holocaust is a joke and Hitler is seen as a heroic figure by most of the world, the only exceptions being kikes and older dimwitted whites breastfed on Holohoax propaganda in public school.

How does that jew know he's dead?

ask him about the pool!

Polish immigrants were really ugly

>survives Ausschwitz in 43
>survices death march in 44
>survices twelve labor camps and six concentration camps before getting liberated 45

Why would a death camp have it's own currency? Why would the prisoners be given new clothes and haircuts if they were going to be burned anyway? How did the nazis burn so many bodies in such short time?

There's just so many questions I can never ask in real life without being labeled as anti-semite.

>I won!

one small win for a Jew, one immense loss for mankind

He's Polish, they age really slowly after all. All Slavs do after all

Wow 18 camps! Those Germans are sure ineffective at killing people.

Look at that (((nose)))

Wow, you mean in the last years of the war, when the Allies were bombing the fuck out of German infrastructure like waterworks and supply lines and not even soldiers and civilians had enough food, potable water and medicine that an interned hostile population of mostly communists died en masse? Should the Germans have themselves starved and succumb to disease so they could give to their prisoners or maybe should the Allies have not been so brutal in their invasion of Germany?

Hardly, just stating the fact

The score is 6,000 to 1, that's hard to call a win.

>evidence
>autopsy
Asking for proof and doing research is illegal. Poland of all places refuses to allow any investigation into the camps. Strange, what kind of truth fears investigation?

Exactly! The kike-loving NSDAP would never harm a yid! Which is exactly why you kike-lovers need to be gassed.

i have yet to see a real piece of evidence suggesting that the holocaust wasn't real.

check holocaust.cz/en/database-of-victims/ and browse through the database. surely all those people have died of typhus in humane conditions or did not exist at all.

>I survived 23 gassings
>fuck Hitler and fuck nazi people

>his id

Oh, boo-hoo, the Germs were getting bombed. Maybe they shouldn’t have invaded everybody, Naziboo, ever think of that?

>a list of names which totally couldn't be made up on the fucking spot SURELY proves something

hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha brainlet stop I can't breath

>12 labor camps
>6 concentration camps
I can't take these kikes seriously anymore, just crack up whenever I read dumb shit like this.

>After the holocaust, Max, who recently turned 100.

What did they mean by this?

Top kek!

Well, the fact that there weren't 6 million Jews in all of Axis held territory, the logistics of the standard Holocaust narrative are highly improbable even in peacetime let alone during a three-front war, the lack of hard evidence and making questioning the official Holocaust narrative illegal in many countries are all enough to strongly suggest there was no Holocaust. All the Holocaust has going for it is emotional narratives which fall apart under coldly rational scrutiny and images of questionable provenance and questionable subject matter.

The English/British Empire literally invaded more than 10 times the territory worldwide when compared to the Germans

except most of the names also include pictures, addresses, residence documents, passports, transport announcements etc., and are possible to find on genealogy sites, online city archives etc. as well

12 camps?

Let me tell you how I survived 14 camps.

By the time I was at 17th camp I knew all the escape tunnels after digging my way out when I entered each chamber.

By the time I was tunnelling out of the 24th tunnell I was known as Schlomo Tunnelberg.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>my sides

what do you want, evidence? Are you stupid? Are you some kind of stupid? The nazis DESTROYED the evidence!
You must be stupid! Why would they leave evidence? They NAZIS DESTROYED everything! You are some kind of stupid, you are

The holocaust was real, in a sense. A bunch of prisoners died from starvation and typhus (you know, that disease they used Zyklon B to control) and many of them were Jews. Then they used postwar propaganda as well as a bunch of confessions they tortured high ranking officials into signing, to construct this nonsense narrative they want us so desperately to believe.

Yeah, with all the proven postwar forgeries, of both documents and pictures, I'm going to need physical evidence. Every single one of those things can be easily faked.

Map of Auschwitz

rense.com/lets_stop_with_the_auschwitz_lies.htm.html

Yes. Also there is this

The Germans should've done to London what the Allies did to Dresden, unfortunately Hitler was too merciful. He didn't demolish your cowardly retreating forces at Dunkirk. He didn't firebomb your cities into ashes. I guess he didn't realize what a kiked up people the British were. We won't make the same mistakes as Hitler.