Is Shareblue really this fucking retarded?

This is the worst attempt at social engineering I've ever seen. Making thee jump from being a Trump supporter to now sucking Hillary Clinton's dick and working for Shareblue for free? Nope, not possible, this is some shitty attempt at social engineering. These Shareblue kids the stupid fucking goddamn morons I've ever seen in my entire life. It's fucking sad to see how bad they fail at the internets. Holy fuck, make it stop, but don't stop, it's the most amazing display of dumb fuckery I've ever seen.

bumperino, I agreeo

There's no CTR/Crew/Shareblue here.
Just anons larping for (you)s
Sup Forums hears about these groups then starts trolling itself and the gullible take the bait fueling it further.

Kinda pathetic really.

nigger none of the nuclear codes posts are actual shills

>so autistic he actually falls for the larping

salvia officinalis

Yeah in all seriousness it was funny memeing Seth Reich but we can't let his girlfriend leak the deadmans switch.

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>this group that exists to do a job doesn't exist here because [reasons]

I agree that anons are fishing for replies but denying that we're being shilled is just dumb.

^this
but also this:

Former Trump supporter here, not gonna lie, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But seriously, we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

if you can't appreciate my objectively shit president then you are a Sharia-shilling pedophile and that's the end of that

"muh hillary clinton"
kys

this better be bad b8, but I suspect not
Iceland should probably lurk for another five years and then hang himself

Nice proxy.

A real Ukrainian would have spelled half the words wrong and somehow manage to insult another Eastern European.

>not recognizing one of the most clunky and forced pastas ever pasted here
I'm starting to think those people who pretend not to recognize shills and still respond to them after all these months are meta-meta-shilling.

They told me I would be proud when I got my first screen cap, but alas, all I feel is shame.

>You have a point
>But fuck you because of your flag

nice pasta

that looks like sloppy b8
sage because OP is b8

When the choice is between shit and shittier, of course /we/ want the shittiest. Tronald Dump 2020! Praise Kek! Chaos reigns supreme!

Nice stock SJW photo, when will you run out of proxies?

>So fucking new, don't know copypasta

lurk moar faggot

stay mad, fag

lol dude le EPIC bait lmaoooo

>TFW mad online

funny you should know you are one of them