GET IN HERE

>Trump praising Saudi Arabia

Live;
youtube.com/watch?v=1XMJdKqOFfw

Trump supporters will defend this.

He should just get on his knees and start sucking them off already. My God. I voted for this idiot?

The customer comes first

Vote regret has just become a meme at this point

All for a small donnyation.

We're a long way from this

You guys elected the most politician of all politicians.

It's just 4D chess guys

>GET THEM OUT

fucking based trump

BASED SAUDI ARABIA!

THANK GOD HILLARY DIDNT GET ELECTED

DRIVE THEM OUT

he's yelling about driving out extrimist and terrorist muslims and king saud is looking very irritated

keep your friends close and enemies closer.

>shareblue damage control thread

Trump telling them to drive out radical islam

brilliant speech so far.

Sand niggers be like "Yeah? Well snip your kike puppet strings."

I agree.

I can't believe I voted for this guy

His speech sounds reasonable to me. It's up to the regional powers to fight the problems in their back yard. We shouldn't be imposing our values on others. Shareblue sounds rediculous.

>Trump converts to Islam

What do you do burgers?

Punished Trump theory once again confirmed?

He's reading off a teleprompter and it's so obvious.

While he sends arms to the biggest state sponsor of ISIS. Brilliant 4D Chess.

>246D CHECKERS!!!

Gullible retardsd

Most presidential speech he's given yet

Boring desu, but good enough to troll libs and msm

Like it or not SA is a US ally

Nah he'd convert to Judaism, can't wait for his based speech in Israel.

He said it

I feel like the people expecting Trump to bash every country are /gsg/fags who think real-life is some shitty Swedish video game.

STOP MAKING THESE ANTI SAUDI THREADS

America's dollar only has value because of petrol. No Saudi Arabia No petrodollar and Amerishats live in a Russia tier shit hole poor as fuck.

>mfw to intelligent to not read between the lines
Notice how he didn't list Israel in the list of countries attacked by terrorists and is going out of his way to not speak of Israel?

Trump knows Israel did 9/11, thus his new attitude towards Saudi Arabia.

Oh shit that's codeword for most liberal speech right?

Sorry guys but supporting SA and the Sunni people is critical for peace in the Middle East. The Shiite people can never have power in the world.

He's President so anything he does is "presidential." Doesn't change the fact that this word is now synonymous with "retarded."

>YOUR SOUL WILL BE FULLY CONDEMNED

BASED SAUDI ARABIA!

some of you don't seem to follow geopolitics. Or you simply too ignorant to get it..

The absolute state of trump, i'm so sorry I voted for him

I also didn't capitalise his name because if he reads this post he'll notice and it'll probably upset him that I didn't use a capital t

Well, he said about slaughtered Christians, he mentioned not only "Ilslamic terrorism", but even "Islamism". This speech is very good so far, especially considering where is it given.

Wow, just like literally every person giving a major speech. Drumpf btfo

it's all part of his grand plan to bankrupt saudi arabia! 69 gorrillion dimensional chess!

Based globalist strategy! 4D chess

HE SAID IT
BASED SAUDI ARABIA

It's not critical to peace you dumb fuck, Saudis are the largest sponsors of worldwide terrorism, it's critical to your country not becoming a third world shit hole though so if I were American I would support it.

mfw amerifats got tricked into voting for King Cuck

>praising them
why do they look so upset as he shames islam then and tells them to take refugees?

That phone case is pretty kawaii :3

would be good if he could do it without sounding like an actual sperg though

no shit genius nobody can memorize all this shit while leading the country

Seriously the USA is too big and powerful to not be envolved in a geopolitics

Still going...
Is this a speech or a filibuster?

D E A T H
E
A
T
H

T O
O

I R A N
R
A
N

M A G A ! ! !

I never said they are based.

I said that a few more terrorist attacks in our countries and a few more months of Isis is worth it if we get the reward of the petrodollar remaining strong and recession being prevented.

A-America first guys!!

Obama could.

I would not expect a Canadian KEK to ever understand world politics so you are forgiven

>ethnicititty

wot

>make $400 billion infrastructure deal for the US
>manufacturing of the equipment done in america
>LOL GLOBALIST!
you guys dig deep to sound stupid.

This retard can't speech, he's getting bored by himself

iran must go, they attacked based Israel

KEK

Iran is developing nukes and the country will be much harder to invade to Iraq. We need the arab sand niggers as temporary allies to BTFO of the persian sand niggers. It's complicated geopolitiks, you wouldn't understand pleb

What a cuck, he's advocating for a invasion of Syria and Iran because muh atrocities to the worst fucking people that this world has to offer.

no he didn't he used teleprompters as well and when he didn't he always sounded autistic.

so what was the difference to electing Hillary again?

Wait Iran isn't regime they just pick new president, wtf trump talk about? Probably he says wrong?

The madman.

Worst. Speech. Ever.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

HE JUST TOLD IRAN TO GO FUCK THEMSELVES TO THEIR FACE

So fertile

I wish we were living in the ron paul timeline

this

Look up the petrodollar.

Saudis are the only reason the non gold back American currency has value.

THEY ARE A THREAT TO ISRAEL, AND THAT KEEPS IVANKA UP AT NIGHT--I DON'T LIKE THAT ONE BIT.

>allah

it's "god willing"

the word "allahu" is arabic for "god"

we don't waste money to anybody we just get paid to manufacture weapons and they kill each other.

Doesn't mean shit. Trump is still a hypocrite. Sweden is a US ally too yet he has no issues shitting on them. But the dirty sand niggers who commit more atrocities than many other middle eastern countries are A-Okay with trump.

This is a great speech.

Don't feel like watching.
Quick rundown
How many dimensions of chess are we up to now magapedes?

Seriously, I can't even remember why I voted Trump over Hillary.

He's just a mouthpiece for Israel like every other American president.

I fucking called it before, he is visiting Saudi Arabia, Israel, Vatican because of the Abrahamic Religions.

The mad man is going for the fucking final goal
World Peace

waste money to invade anybody*

SO FERTILE
O

F
E
R
T
I
L
E

While sitting in the safe haven of SA...big guy.

No

They have some kind of religious leader that is above the president.

Fuck Saudi Arabia

was more than that he got another $250 billion in infrastructure investment as well

Like it or not, World peace under one's leadership is everyones goal. Evil or good, everyone thinks themselves justified to lead humans to future.

Praise Trump!

>How many dimensions of chess are we up to now magapedes

28D chess.

We are going to start a war against iran for Israel.

What? Sounds like you've been listening to fake news. Obama was one suave hombre.

Agreed.

That bald fuck Wilbur is sleeping. HAHAHA!!!
This is the most boring speech i have ever had the misfortune of listening to. The tone. Is anyone actually listening to him?

It's j-just 4D chess bro!!!

A-America first!! Trump secretly has our best interests at heart, he's pretending to be an establishment cuck. Yeah, h-he's still building the wall!!!

i should have voted for harambe.