Do Russians think of themselves as White or European?

Do Russians think of themselves as White or European?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism
webm.land/w/FGzO/
livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They consider themselves White, but not all Russians consider themselves European.
Many believe that they are more than just Europeans, that they are exceptional. They push the idea of Eurasianism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasianism

white
webm.land/w/FGzO/

I knew a Ukrainian girl that was Dark Brown, black hair, black eyes. Basically looked exactly like an Arab and she got offended when I suggested she might not be white.

We are white but we are not "European" (if that means aligned or similar to the West) We are proud Eurasian much like Turkey, Georgia, Armenia etc.

They consider themselves white, they're a Slavic mixed with Germanic ethnicity after all.

But only some consider themselves European, most like to think of Russia as neither Europe nor Asia but a separate entity entirely.

Some Ukrainians are mixed with Tatars/Turks, especially in the South. But Ukrainians are too proud to admit it - we are pure white European nation!

Everyone secretly wants to be white, it's just taboo to admit. The other day, I told my little-brother we weren't white (we are half jewish), and he told me that was the stupidest thing he had ever heard since we look white

>think
You misspelt
>drink

>as White
Kinda, ironically we call "black" caucasians, which are whiter, than some Italians or Greeks.
>or European?
Not much. There was a time, when all Russians desperately wanted to join Europe, but they are passed.
Pic related - our definition of "black"

Just another leaf LARPing I'm sure.

Eurasians

fellow half jew dane here

The mayor of Moscow looks like a grandchild of Genghis Khan. And that's their capital city, European part of the country.

He was born in Chelyabinsk, and his father was from Khanty-Mansi Autonomous Okrug.

What is your point? It is still an 84% ethnically white country. And many of the minorites are near white or mixed.

>Do Russian think?
No

>84% ethnically white country
That is bullshit propaganda and calling asian looking people white.

muhammad please...

So slavs aren't white? Its 81% Russians, 2% Ukrainians and a couple percent other whites.

t. russian rape baby

Byzantine

>Its 81% Russians
And those Russians look asian, you dumb cunt. I don't care what they call themselves.

Google Khanty-Mansi, idiot. Your point is invalid. Sobjanin isn't Russian.

>slavs
>thinking

Woah, you expect too much!

Have you ever even been to Russia? I guess the real irony is a Hungarian calling other Europeans not white.

Most mongrel trash consider themselves white.

Shit. Like half of Brazil thinks they're white.

Russia. Admit your Tatar/Mongol/Turkic/Caucasian/Slavic admixture and be who you are instead of trying to steal someone else's race.

Every Russian has that in them. You never saw a real Germanic European, fuck off.

we're Russian; we're superior to that of the eurocuck.

We fear God.

We embrace our people.

And that is why we will prevail; even through the hardest times, we are united and strong.

gypsie

Russian here, if you think all 81% who call themselves Russians are white you are in for a very big surprise.

Don't get me started on Ukrainians, Ukrainians are half Tatars pretending to be an ethnicity.

>Hungarian calling other Europeans not white.
All original Hungarians died from plagues a thousand years ago. We are at least 90% pure Germanic.

>Hungary
>talking about real Germanic European,
Please, stop this gypsy projecting. There is nothing special about Germanics, more than that, they grills are quite ugly.

Divide and conquer: the thread

See my post, mongol shitposter

For you

(Ashkenazi) Jews are genetically European and thus White.

livescience.com/40247-ashkenazi-jews-have-european-genes.html

t. Danish father and Jewish mother

Lol, three half Jews in one thread.

>We are at least 90% pure Germanic

Interesting lies you tell yourself, considering Germanic "ethnicity" is completely mixed.

So yeah you can pretend you are "pure" in this thread, but reality is different than what you project here.

Effectively what you wrote here is, we are 90% mixed mutts and have no actual identity.

They consider themselves as Russian. Being white or being European means nothing. Only globalists kikes are pushing for Europeanism in which Russia doesnt belong.

You am*ricans are really stupid. You are probably the dumbest people in the world.

they're white, the literal definition of caucasian.
they have their own history of getting raped by the (((bolsheviks)))

test

>WE
no you not fuck off.

they like to think of themselves as eurasian

He's sexy.

We did genetic tests, mongolian idiot. Austria-Hungary identity is stronger than your mongolian fake country landmass that borders Mongolia but calls itself white.

upvote

>We are at least 90% pure Germanic.
Sure, mate. That's why you guys so famous for your sailors and rocket scientists. Not even a bit of slav blood.

xD

>identity is stronger
At least you are stronk in something. We couldn't have big country with that shitty attitude.

You need to calm down, gypsy-turk.

Your identity is fake though, you pretend to be Hungarian, you pretend to be Germanic and so on.

The reality is that you are neither Hungarians or "Germanic", you are mutts stuck in a landlocked mass of land pretending to be ancient Hungarians when that works and Germanic when that works.

And who calls themselves white in Russia? White is an American and internet thing, the reality is that Russia is too isolated to have strong attachments to things like "White" beyond it's meaning of differentiation.

This. Ashkenazi who work against the white race are the stupidest plebs on Earth. Literally shitting in their own nest.

>they grills are quite ugly
Lol I don't think you should be talking, considering the average Russian grill.

Sexy

>And who calls themselves white in Russia? White is an American and internet thing, the reality is that Russia is too isolated to have strong attachments to things like "White" beyond it's meaning of differentiation.
Hahaha nice dancing back, mongol.

no

Generally yes, though people native to southern Russia assimilated many central-asian ethnicities into them, so they are different from those who live in north or central Russia. Racial lines are pretty blured there (especially since the soviet times), which is no surprise since Russia is both in Europe and Asia. We have people both of totally aryan look and of more turkic/south european look all calling themselves slavs and russians. I think situation with race here is pretty bad, only slightly better than in USA. Pic related is one russian girl native to region around Moscow

and this is another russian girl from the south

Post more sexy Russian men pls.

Are you kikes retarded? I'll even accept the fucking Slavs as white since they are pretty based right now, and so we won't need to do another disastrous Russian invasion, but Kikes are not white though. They have a completely seperate culture, interests, and even religion from literally every other real white. They secluded themselves in communities seperate from those of native Europeans for thousands of years, and still have yet to assimilate. They have degenerated our entire civilization to its very core and yet you want me to accept you as white. Fuck off.

If you're tits aint pink you're not white.
For fuck sake it's that simple.
If they tanned the same color as your skin like a Slav then you're not white.
Simple.

>which are whiter, than some Italians or Greeks.

It would be nice world, if churka`s culture could be comparable with greek or italian culture, but nah, they are trash

he is your relative, fucking ugric scum

JUST COMPARE THE FUCKING PINK OF THEIR TITS!!!

>sexy Russian men

Post men pls, sexy Ruskie men.

oh no you didn't

Ivan watcha doin'?!

You just no nothing about their culture actually. They have quite a cultural heritage, not that great as ancient greeks or romans, but it still few thousand years older than our to be honest.

We're objectively of European descent.
Protip: no one except Amerifats uses the term "white" unironically. European people are distinct enough to not be lumped into a single group.

>few thousand years

чepкaш кyн is that you?

He is russian man, his name is Stas Fedyanin

more pls

No like the OP in those hats, I like those hates.

Why don't you love me? You will fucking love me even if I have to force it.
No Polish, post Russian.

While I have nothing against Perelman and he does happen to live in Russia, he is a Jew.

Yes

This is a Russian actor

Nope, Russian, have some Lesgi and Armenian friends, their epos is ancient as fuck. You are just trying to measure culture of the nation by their gopniks who sell you fruits on the streets. Not cool.

>he has a different passport so he isn't Russian
Civic af to be honest. Are Nigerians with Russian passports allowed to comment?

You know that the whole concept of whiteness was invented by insecure Ameritards, right? We consider ourselves as Slavs or Europeans. Not "whites"

Post sexy soldiers.

I would bet she was more Turkish than Gypsy. She was beautiful too, don't know why she wanted to be white so bad.

>Armenian friends

transcaucasians are not churkas at all

i`m transcaucasian persian by half lol

This. Americans just use it because they're all Irish-Italian-Polish-German mongrels. Europeans should unite to kick out kebab and go their own separate ways after.

Russians are going down! 3 goals in 5 minutes!

>russian men

>europe doesn't want your shit genes
>"i-i-its not like we ever wanted to be part of europe"

i guess you really are just like the turks

Which is basically the Russian World or the Russian Empire.
That's what it has always been. Russia is the by far strongest nation of an unique culture (Orthodox Slavic East) and therefore tries to keep these historic territories both Orthodox and Slavic.
The same is true for the West. That cultural divide is the source of all conflicts between the West and Russia.
If tomorrow Ukraine were the strongest Orthodox Slavic nation it would soon try in the same way to keep the Orthodox Slavic nations together in some form.
The only way to unite both sides it to end the schism between Catholics and Orthodox.
Utopian Marxist ideologies always fail in a terrible bloodbath as history has shown again and again.

Need more russian men?

>Armenians are half persians
Please, educate yourself, stop doing that idiotic brainchildren are pathetic. It's actually quite bizzare especially considering the fact, that Dagestan was a part of the Persian Empire at the times of Great Armenia.

No...

>Armenians are half persians

I did not say that, but they are

>Dagestan was a part of the Persian Empire

Derbend maybe, but all that mountains nah, who needs that mad churkas with lezginka, nobody

>White
No one cares about """white"""".

People want to belong.

Russians without visible Asiatic admixture consider themselves white and/or Slavic, those two are generally used interchangeably. The question of European is more difficult. The idea of Eurasianism, as mentioned by fpbp uabro, Russia being "of both worlds" and taking best of each has been HEAVILY pushed last 20 years or so, but was present even before, and is now the common gestalt. In reality most Russians are Slavs with some percentage of Asiatic or Tartar or Caucasian blood, more or less visible.

>I did not say that, but they are
But how? They were part of Ottoman Empire, but never Persian.
>Derbend maybe, but all that mountains nah, who needs that mad churkas with lezginka, nobody
Most of Lesgins lived on the territory of Azerbaijan and near Derbent, so your allegations are quite stupid.

This

>They were part of Ottoman Empire, but never Persian
>what are Orontids and Arshakids

tbqh Erevan was under Persian Empire, not Cockroachstan