Did I unwittingly buy a Kosher version of this book? I mean, Solzhenitsyn was a raging anti-semite, we all know that...

Did I unwittingly buy a Kosher version of this book? I mean, Solzhenitsyn was a raging anti-semite, we all know that, and yet the foreword is written by a damn Jewess. This seems very suspicious to me. Has this book been tampered with, Sup Forums? Have (((they))) purposely left out anti-semitic parts?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anne_Applebaum

>Applebaum has stated that she was brought up in a "very reformed" Jewish family.

Other urls found in this thread:

thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf
youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM
nytimes.com/2003/06/06/world/natalya-reshetovskaya-84-is-dead-solzhenitsyn-s-wife-questioned-gulag.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPO4dfxEk8
vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/DikyJewsRus.pdf
digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/113427
digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/110341
archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt
docdroid.net/4ft2ed0/200-years-years-together.pdf.html
youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy an older version. And he wasn't an anti semite. Acknowledging Jews had a part in communism doesn't equal hating Jews. It's just a fact.

>Buy an older version.
Which one? Have you read it?

>Acknowledging Jews had a part in communism doesn't equal hating Jews. It's just a fact.
I know, but stating facts about Jews is what's called anti-semitism.

>just a fact
a hate fact

I bought a 1963 version of One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich for like $2. Haven't read Gulag yet, but there are 1974 versions of Guag Archipelago for like $4.

I have the 1974 hard back editions part 1 and part 2. Somehow part 3 is surprisingly hard to find.

>I bought a 1963 version of One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich for like $2.
Are Jews mentioned in a negative light in these? I want the original versions of what he wrote, not some ZOG certified shit. Dunno if the one I bought is even worth reading, haven't started yet.

Meant for:

>implying SoLZHEnitsin was not a closet kike spending his life jewing honest russian dissidents and selling them off to KGB

you're a retard

>Being this brainwashed
Fuck off, Ivan. Ignorant Russians are not welcome in this thread.

Solzhenitsin worked for KGB from the very first day in GULAG. You are quite underinformed on him

He was a slimy faggot who betrayed his people calling US to bomb his motherland.

And who told you this? Putin?

Stating Jews did anything cruel at anytime in history, destabilizes their victim status.

It's funny that almost every single Russian on Sup Forums hates Solzhenitsyn, while basically everyone else here likes him. Really makes you think.

"Secret Canal" by Vyacheslav Kevorkov - an ex-kgb who covered Solzhenitsin.

Memories of Genrikh Boell and memories of people who were jailed with that rat in Gulag.

I guess you can find some info even in the kikepedia and God forbid you from believing this rats lies, not a single human has behaved more like Judas than Solzhenitsin.

there are no complete english translations

thechosenites.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/200-years-together.pdf
biblebelievers.org.au/200 YEARS.pdf

What did Solzhenitsyn lie about? The Jewish involvement?

I also have this version, would like to know if its an inferior copy. I dont wanna get 1200 pages deep to realize Its a neutered translation

>I dont wanna get 1200 pages deep to realize Its a neutered translation
Yeah, same here. Someone must know.

Literally this.

tell me again why we should trust these people's alligations? Are you seriously telling us to trust what a kgb agent had to say about him? Solzhenitsin's work shits all over the soviet government, and by extension, all over Russia as a country, it's no wonder many have tried to discredit him. Should we also believe Assange is a rapist?

What degenerative group are the Jews not apart of is the question.

The book was publihed in 1997 when it was a national sport to shit over soviet government and Solzhenitsin was a national hero.

These people had no personal gain from telling the truth, more than that, those writers who spent half of their life rotting in GULAG, all of them who knew Solzhenitsin suddenly stood out and said that he was a rat and KGB spy, that they covered him at their dachas and later got cought one by one.

You dipshit, the KGB put people out there to discredit others all the time, if there was a defector to the US they would send another "defector" to tell the US that the first guy lied

He was not Antisemitic, he just bluntly told the truth in hopes that jews will take that criticism and change their ways.
The reason why he wasn't is that the majority of jews are more or less normal people who just as you and I never get a say in all these policies the jew elite pushes.
To the contrary, jews who object publicly to that are harshly punished.
Their chances to marry a jewish girl someday diminishes, their whole family is ostracised and even their businesses are destroyed if the offending jew doesn't STFU.
It is by no means fun and dandy to by a jew who thinks for himself and about his and his groups role in the world.

>national sport to shit on objectively shitty government

This.

Putin celebrated the opening of some jew heritage thing by thanking the jew for being 85% of the revolution.

youtu.be/j6p1zxKnDeM

Tell that to the mods of r/conservative. They permaban anyone who mentions it.

This
He was as anti Semitic as Fr Coughlin

>Alright all of you call Solzhenitsin a rat and liar and we'll pay you a couple thousand rubles

Ok, I myself try not to buy into heroic figures so let's admit the possibility that these people were telling the truth and that he was in fact a coward who did anything he could to survive at the best of his possibilities in the gulags. Does that discredit what he had to say about the bolscheviks? Since when do we expect authors to be morally irreprehensible in their life conduct?

You bought a fiction novel

“In her 1974 memoir, Sanya: My Life with Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn”…, she wrote that she was ”perplexed” that the West had accepted ”The Gulag Archipelago” as ”the solemn, ultimate truth,” saying its significance had been ”overestimated and wrongly appraised.”

Pointing out that the book’s subtitle is ”An Experiment in Literary Investigation,” she said that her husband did not regard the work as ”historical research, or scientific research.” She contended that it was, rather, a collection of ”camp folklore,” containing ”raw material” which her husband was planning to use in his future productions.”
nytimes.com/2003/06/06/world/natalya-reshetovskaya-84-is-dead-solzhenitsyn-s-wife-questioned-gulag.html

The Russian is right. The whole reason why Solzhenitsyn was granted that comfy sharashka job in the camp is because he snitched on his inmates to the camp administration.
Rather read Shalamov

Jewish Holocaust survivor Elie Wiesel denied this claim and insisted that Solzhenitsyn was not an anti-Semite: "He is too intelligent, too honest, too courageous, too great a writer." He added he wished Solzhenitsyn were more sensitive to Jewish suffering, but believed his insensitivity to be unconscious.

>1974
Stopped reading there,leftypol. Can you guess what was going on in Russia in 1974? It's depressing to see a finn fall for soviet propaganda

>Rather read Shalamov

this

> but believed his insensitivity to be unconscious
Yeah, that's common among Slavs, no matter if they are right or wrong, they will tell it to your face.
Some German "tribes" are like that too, but it is getting suppressed with political correctness.

Absolutely not an argument. And you didn't prove me wrong at all. Pathetic.

Putin has an army of shills, it's pretty obvious

Never heard about Coughlin, will look into his works. Thanks!

I'm sure your anti Semitism is unconscious Goy
What a cunt
What was going on in 1974? Just cut

Du är en skam för ditt land.

At this point is clear you're just shitposting, but I'll play along: do you also consider to be legitimate the modifications Nietzsche's sister made to his work in order to appease the NSDAP and get free gibs?

Have I got a treat for you!
Watch this:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

Long audio, definitely worth the time
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DLPO4dfxEk8

Fr Coughlin was a very popular political figure in the US during the 30s. He had over 40 million listeners to his radio show and got more mail than the White House, until he alleged that FDR had Communists in his administration and FDR took him off the radio via executive order.
Of course, years later, McCarthy would validate Coughlin's claims, finding FDR's administration riddled with communist agents

That's not an argument either because you didn't prove that he he was lying about what I posted. You're not even trying, just sad.

Fully Inefficient Starving Gay Slav Communism, any piece of literature written under a totalitarian regime praising or condoning said regime must be presumed to be ill-intentioned or straight up manipulated

Oh ok, I thought you were talking about something more specific

>Solzhenitsyn

not this shit again

This, at this point it's pathetic.

>Russian slandering Solzhenitsyn
not this shit again

If you want an antisemitic read, you might want to get a "Jews in Russia and in the USSR" by Andrey Dikiy.

Solzhenitsyn's works are known to be based on this book. The book is impossible to find anywhere as it was never reprinted (because it is "Gas all jews" tier) so here is a transcribed PDF scan.

vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/DikyJewsRus.pdf

It is pretty interesting, when 2 russians are against (((russian writer))) and all that eurogays and ameretards stand for him

giggity

It must be hard for some russians to cope with the fact that their country has been the center of the most miserable of human experiments for more than 70 years and that such stagnation of power is still fucking with their lives

Thanks, will read it.

You're probably a commie.

Yup.

Any critique of the kikes and their nepotistic and undermining ways are labelled anti-Semitic.

I had an old high school teacher who took a class with him to the Soviet Union decades ago as a US/USSR education program, he said the first thing their interpreter told them was "Welcome to Ethiopia with Missles"

Yes, almost every single Russian I've spoken about this with over the Internet has told me that it's all lies, communists did nothing wrong, etc.

digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/113427
digitalarchive.wilsoncenter.org/document/110341

Man so those russian rapebabies actually had their own children huh.

Surely his wife could not be coerced through threats of violence, as leaked by a KGB defector, we all know the KGB are above such barbarity.

Those "Russians" are undoubtedly Kremlin bots, the same one that make the "Russia is based AND white" memes

jews?

Has anyone read The Hundred Years Together? I don't think it's been translated into English.

*Two

HOLYSHIT! SOCIAL JUSTICE FOR JESUS
THIS GUY! HE'S A FUCKING MEME KING!
fuck that stupid book open your eyes grab a bible

You must be very young. During communism most people wanted to be liberated by the west.

Gas yourself kike

WHO IS THE GUY ON THE RIGHT?

>>implying SoLZHEnitsin was not a closet kike

explain this then, Kalashnikov

selling out his own people?

I wish I could speak Russian just so I could read this book

>vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres9/DikyJewsRus.pdf

Just started reading it, thanks user! Have a bump!

btw if you want some lighter Solzhenitsyn I recommend this book. Although maybe not if you're still stuck in your "religion is fucking stupid and I'm a hardcore atheist" phase

learning about jews is the primary cause of anti-semitism.

archive.org/stream/Solzhenitsyn200YearsTogether/Solzhenitsyn-200 Years Together_djvu.txt
i've got you, senpai.

>Although maybe not if you're still stuck in your "religion is fucking stupid and I'm a hardcore atheist" phase
I am an atheist who do think religion is fucking stupid, but would like to read it anyway.

Same

Ve que pasa por la gula gubernamental. Y por comer mucho pan de semita guey. Estamos jodidos disquette estados unidos. El tema esta en la krema. Guaro con cigarro. Raciones por razones. Un gobierno sin ilusiones matando intenciones. Un mal trato por un mal trato. Ruso se puso verde. Y no por demorado, vato. Si no por no verte. Relato mal intencionado. Sos conciente es evidente. Que el sudor de la gente esta por frente. Sigas trabajando, por que la labor te esta liberando.

Unironically this. They call any lower class Jew who stands up for Goyim interests or is against the Jewish elite schemes self hating Jews. Unfortunately when their schemes blows up in their faces or the Goyim no longer tolerate their societies being controlled a small cabal of Jewish bankers, power brokers and media barons, the lower class Jews who may have opposed their elite get Shoahed whilst the parasites on top usually have the means to migrate to other Jew friendly lands, and continue their scheming.

Look, I get that it is impossibly hard to admit that your "mighty" country was just a tool for the Jews for decades, and even now, most of your nationalist pride centers around this shameful period.

But the faster you admit it, the better, and besides, it's up to you to find something from your non-Jewish past to be proud of. NIGGER!

>taking an anecdotal/autobiography seriously
Do people really do this?

Googled it, that's an unsourced quote. Unless it's from 200 years together and is not known in english.

Half of them are probably treacherous 'conservative' Jews. I hate how they oppose nationalism except for Israel.

Solzhenitsyn wrote "200 Years Together" but it's impossible to find.

Well, a complete easy-to-read version, at least.

Fuck off /leftypol/

It's probably from there. Will read the partially translated pdf versions to check.

HERE IS THE COMPLETE UNABRIDGED ENGLISH VERSION OF 200 YEARS TOGETHER:

docdroid.net/4ft2ed0/200-years-years-together.pdf.html

mother fuck, finally

Adolf Hitler Speaks About the Jews

youtu.be/_0V_xf3OQgM

Not really, Russians are pathetically insecure so naturally they dislike anything that paints their glorious past in a less than favourable light

Thank you, user.

thanks

They flat out rewrite 'antisemitic' books these days. Goebbel's diaries for example, the publically available version is heavily edited, censored and they even ADDED passages to the text that dont exist in the original.

(((Lügenpresse))) doesnt report these things and no professor/politician dares to speak out against that kind of stuff.

Jews are the single greatest enemy to freedom of speech (and by proxy, freedom of religion and political freedom) on this planet, they are even worse than their islamic shitskin brethren. The brood of the antichrist, enemies of God, a synagogue of satan.