How do Christians deal with the existence of dinosaurs found in rocks dated to be millions of years old...

How do Christians deal with the existence of dinosaurs found in rocks dated to be millions of years old? How do they deal with the fact that there's no mention of them in the Bible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/szBTl3S24MY
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_evolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-14
youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clearly the devil buried (((fossils))) to trick people away from the path of Christ!
>Note: This is what Christcucks ACTUALLY believe

Fossils are mentioned in Genesis. Try reading the book if you wanna know what it says.

>not knowing anything about christianism
>trying to do a joke

How to be a libtard.
Talking always of thing that you don't know and believing to be smart.

Post proof

>Fossils are mentioned in Genesis.
Good lord, sounds like you need to actually read the bible instead of reading paraphrased verses on the internet.

There's no mention of McChicken sandwiches in the bible either

Checkmate atheists

ITT: Disprove god with one image.

The phrasing in the Bible implies that God created animals before humans. The Bible was also written way after the time of dinosaurs. The people writing it probably didn't even know about dinosaurs. Why should the Bible have them in it?

>implying that you must take everything literally from the Bible
>Not understanding that Christianity is one of the best systems of morality and philosophy ever created
>Not inderstanding that it is possible to practice Christianity's values without believing in God

Thank God amoral atheists will be wiped out in this century

Why do Americans think that the only thing there is to Christianity is the Bible?
Protestantism and its ridicolous "sola scriptura"-emphasis isnt shared by Catholics and Orthodox.
The Bible is not a science book.
Do you read Plato and go like: "He doesnt mention cars and the effect they have on society. This book is bullshit."

All memes aside, they try to discredit carbon dating.

The Bible is the story of humankind and God in the preparation for the coming of the Messiah, and of the end.

Neanderthals, dinosaurs, aliens etc are literally irrelevant to our personal story in the Bible. That does NOT mean that they don't exist.

God didn't make the world for man, She remade the world for man. All the earlier life She wiped out. There is plenty of evidence for this buried all over the planet.

You've never read the Bible. Dinosaurs are mentioned a few times. Bohemoth, crocs, Leviathan.

Dead atheist should not comment on the Bible. How can you? .

Your comment proves you've never read the Bible.

SO shut up and prepare your heart for The Tribulation or call on the name of Jesus before man and be Baptized. It's your only path.

>rocks dated to be millions of years old
You cant date rocks with any degree of certainty. It's all vanity and circlejerking.
>Behold now behemoth, which I made with thee; he eateth grass as an ox. Lo now, his strength is in his loins, and his force is in the navel of his belly. He moveth his tail like a cedar: the sinews of his stones are wrapped together. His bones are as strong pieces of brass; his bones are like bars of iron. He is the chief of the ways of God: he that made him can make his sword to approach unto him. Surely the mountains bring him forth food, where all the beasts of the field play. He lieth under the shady trees, in the covert of the reed, and fens. The shady trees cover him with their shadow; the willows of the brook compass him about. Behold, he drinketh up a river, and hasteth not: he trusteth that he can draw up Jordan into his mouth. He taketh it with his eyes: his nose pierceth through snares.

Job 40

You don't think we can date rocks accurately? You rusing me bro or are you actually retarded?

It's possible to believe dinosaurs existed AND jesus was right about letting shit go for the sake of peace.

Carbon dating can only track back 50,000 years, they use other methods for dinosaurs

>prepare your heart for The Tribulation

>You cant date rocks with any degree of certainty
You definitely can and you would know that if you studied chemistry or physics. I sure hope you aren't a young earth creationist. Don't make us Christians look like total retards

[1/2]
>Canst thou draw out leviathan with an hook? or his tongue with a cord which thou lettest down? Canst thou put an hook into his nose? or bore his jaw through with a thorn? Will he make many supplications unto thee? will he speak soft words unto thee Will he make a covenant with thee? wilt thou take him for a servant for ever? Wilt thou play with him as with a bird? or wilt thou bind him for thy maidens? Shall the companions make a banquet of him? shall they part him among the merchants? Canst thou fill his skin with barbed irons? or his head with fish spears? Lay thine hand upon him, remember the battle, do no more. Behold, the hope of him is in vain: shall not one be cast down even at the sight of him? None is so fierce that dare stir him up: who then is able to stand before me? Who hath prevented me, that I should repay him? whatsoever is under the whole heaven is mine. I will not conceal his parts, nor his power, nor his comely proportion. Who can discover the face of his garment? or who can come to him with his double bridle? Who can open the doors of his face? his teeth are terrible round about. His scales are his pride, shut up together as with a close seal. One is so near to another, that no air can come between them. They are joined one to another, they stick together, that they cannot be sundered. By his neesings a light doth shine, and his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning. Out of his mouth go burning lamps, and sparks of fire leap out. Out of his nostrils goeth smoke, as out of a seething pot or caldron.

it's too cute !

[2/2]
>His breath kindleth coals, and a flame goeth out of his mouth. In his neck remaineth strength, and sorrow is turned into joy before him. The flakes of his flesh are joined together: they are firm in themselves; they cannot be moved. His heart is as firm as a stone; yea, as hard as a piece of the nether millstone. When he raiseth up himself, the mighty are afraid: by reason of breakings they purify themselves. The sword of him that layeth at him cannot hold: the spear, the dart, nor the habergeon. He esteemeth iron as straw, and brass as rotten wood. The arrow cannot make him flee: slingstones are turned with him into stubble. Darts are counted as stubble: he laugheth at the shaking of a spear. Sharp stones are under him: he spreadeth sharp pointed things upon the mire. He maketh the deep to boil like a pot: he maketh the sea like a pot of ointment. He maketh a path to shine after him; one would think the deep to be hoary. Upon earth there is not his like, who is made without fear. He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

Ever heard of the small but interesting Idea of the Religious Evolutionist? The 7 days of god is an analogy for the big bang up till the point of earths creation.

they're not you retard

>someone actually wrote all this shit

lmao

It's called the Theistic Evolution Theory you retard.

Prove it.
>protip: you cant
Catholics aren't Christians.
People who deny the word of God aren't Christians.

The big bang is Jewish fables.

You actually can date rocks with a good degree of certainty. Not an exact date but a great approximation. You shouldn't shit talk what you obviously don't know.

Fuck of Shariablue.

This may surprise you but fossils existed before modern science and were probably easier to find. Dragon myths were based on ancient fossils

You want me to run you through radiometric dating and a couple years of a geology undergrad? Do you know what strata is? How basic do I need to go here man

Something something metaphors, nothing means what it actually says, every word is actually an entire story that tells you why my world view is correct.

Kent Hovind BTFO all you (((evolution))) fags.

Go be a good goy on reddit with your donald buddies.
youtu.be/szBTl3S24MY

Evolution BTFO.
youtu.be/vw-6ToEcirE

You have all been brainwashed at the liberal reeducation camps known as public school.

Stop watching Star Trek and Hollywood trash, goys.

so, your description of Behemoth doesn't correspond with any dinosaurs

also, religion is based on faith; you don't need to reconcile religious doctrine with science, so i don't see your point in attempting to do so

Christcucks for the nth time are always been proven wrong in matters of spirituality and science. Too much pig blood has clotted their oxygen deprived brains causing them to have difficulties in logical and critical thinking.

Only the Koran holds the one true path to enlightenment.

Were you there?

The Devil created Fossils to fool Men.

Are you two talking about this, It's actually a bit interesting to read.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theistic_evolution

after the whole global warming ordeal i am much more at ease with unironically questioning the authenticity of dinosaur fossils. all you need is a few people in the right places and very limited access. and this was back in the day when a scientists word was dogma

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon-14

good luck gramps

itt people too ignorant to understand the reason behind the bible and "god" and think it's bullshit when they don't even have a basic understanding of it themselves.
Sort yourself out: youtube.com/watch?v=f-wWBGo6a2w

God is the foundation upon which society is formed.

All of it is conjecture and absolutely cannot be proven.
It takes more faith than Christianity, because there is more evidence for Jesus Christ being the Son of God than their is for (((evolution))).

The reddit newfag invasion is unbearable, fuck off, pol is a Christian board. :^)

Nonsense I've also heard some people suggest that dinosaurs lived in the Garden of Eden and died out sometime before, during, or just after the great flood. They generally don't understand the difference between fossils and bones.

islam a mudslime backwards religion and the koran is piece of shit

if you love islam so much why dont you fuck off to your koran based messaging boards

show physical proof

>inb4 thats not how it works

>>Not understanding that Christianity is one of the best systems of morality and philosophy ever created
why not create a new system, exactly like Christianity, but remove all the stupid stuff in the bible that everyone makes fun of

>It takes more faith than Christianity, because there is more evidence for Jesus Christ being the Son of God than their is for (((evolution))).

Your mental gymnastics is a gold mine for me please continue

>Koran
LoL, literally illiterate pervert tier book.
If anyone reads thr Quran and the Bible and comes to any other conclusion besides Islam being apostate Christianity mixed with Babylonian kike mysticism is a blithering 3rd world idiot.

If you're catholic or orthodox you don't care because both recognize that evolution could be how god formed man and that god's timescale is incomprehensible to humans so all sense of time in genesis are more metaphorical than literal.

If you aren't catholic or orthodox you're both retarded and wrong so it doesn't matter that you feel flawed humans are capable of giving exact time estimations on god's works.

You don't live in America. American Evangelicals are dangerously stupid, they take the word of the bible literally and then use pseudoscience to justify their beliefs.

Where is there evidence other than you being TOLD?

radiometric dating is not conjecture, but since you never went to college for science and math, i can understand why you wouldn't comprehend technical material that requires logical thinking

b.t.w. schizophrenic, (((christianity))) was started by a (((jew)))

dumbasses on here

There's more evidence showing Jesus was a married jew who was the son of a lying and cheating mother than there is showing the opposite.

literally this

By actually knowing traditional Biblical exegesis and not being a latter day sola scriptura literalist retard.
>For who that has understanding will suppose that the first, and second, and third day, and the evening and the morning, existed without a sun, and moon, and stars? And that the first day was, as it were, also without a sky? And who is so foolish as to suppose that God, after the manner of a husbandman, planted a paradise in Eden, towards the east, and placed in it a tree of life, visible and palpable, so that one tasting of the fruit by the bodily teeth obtained life? And again, that one was a partaker of good and evil by masticating what was taken from the tree? And if God is said to walk in the paradise in the evening, and Adam to hide himself under a tree, I do not suppose that anyone doubts that these things figuratively indicate certain mysteries, the history having taken place in appearance, and not literally.

Carbon dating has been off by tens of thousands of years from samples dated from the same specimen.

It's a crock of shit devised by kikes.

Seriously, youre too new for pol goy.

OP is baiting and trying to lure all low-level atheist fags. Once they gather, OP is going to drop the new Jordan Peterson's series of lectures about the Bible on them and hopefully, some of them will go and clean their room.

Good one, OP. Keep up the good work making those ignorant """"""atheist"""""" sheep teenagers more educated.

Looking for it now. Guess i'm reading genesis again...

Not at all, I've read the fucker

>Implying they're that old

Why are there no white people in the Bible? Besides Greeks and Romans which are portrayed as the bad guys.

Implying that human knows how an omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient who transcends time and space views a day. What is a day to a being that always has been? 1,000 years? 10,000 years, 1,000,000 years? What if the "Big Bang" was just the natural occurrence of God doing what he said, speaking the world, galaxy, universe into existence? Perhaps you should actually read for understanding, not nitpicking the Bible and other religious texts.

da joose

And the kike reveals himself.
Funny that is exactly what the kike Talmud says.

The (((science))) fedora shills are ALWAYS fucking kikes. It never fails.

>Not understanding that Christianity is one of the best systems of morality and philosophy ever created
I think you mean pussified.
>Do not resist evil
>If a man slaps you turn the other cheek
>If anyone wants to sue you take off your shirt and give them your coat too
>Lets forgive loose women this can't have a dangerous impact on society

That's a dragon. St George killed one.

>she

Just get the fuck out.

The old earth < genesis > the new Earth

>Old Testament written several thousand years ago
SEE THEY DIDNT KNOW ABOUT DINOSAURS RETARDED CHRIST KEKS B T F O

>why not create a new system, exactly like Christianity, but remove all the stupid stuff in the bible that everyone makes fun of

>What is the law?
Problem is human beings can't really remember the entire text of the law, so a slightly more simplistic and more human relatable stories is much more effective.
There is a reason the bible, a 2000 year old book is still considered a fantastic work.

>Le I can choose what is literal and what is not from the bible

>Le im gonna take that there is a god literally but Im not gonna take that he made the earth in 7 days because Im a flip flopping cuck and others will think im retarded or delusional

>how can unga bungas even compete
>autistic grunting
Holy shit, shitposting has been around forever.

It is not mentioned in the bible because (((they))) didn't wanted the goyim to know that Satan was actually the one that made the earth and everything. Why do you think he is called the god of this world? When he fucked up and got kicked out the other parts of the holy trinity erased or disneyfied most of his work, in order for humans to exist

Not all of them are bad guys. An unnamed Roman Centurion had lots of faith in Christ iirc. Also, the Pharisaic and Saducaic Jews were literally thrown TFO of a temple by Christ.

>implying the bible is an accurate account of chronology
>has to be creationism or evolution
>why not both?

Nothing about evolution is counter to creationism. Just stupid nigger christians get butthurt about it for some reason.

>>Not inderstanding that it is possible to practice Christianity's values without believing in God
If you believe in some objective moral standard, then you de facto believe in God.

Jews are Sup Forumss version of the patriarchy.

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY OF MY FAILINGS!
IT'S NOT WHITE PEOPLES' FAULT FOR DESTROYING THEIR OWN SHIT!
ITS ALL THE JEWS! COULDN'T BE ANYTHING BUT THAT!

How do you deal with the fact that your culture, your laws, your morals and your traditions are based on Christianity? How do you deal with the fact that your idea of good and wrong are based on Christianity? How do you deal with the fact that it was the Catholic church that lead Europe to become the seat of all culture and civilization?

Why must Atheists be so obnoxious nowadays? Nobody fucking cares that you can find inconsistencies in a 2000 year old book. People back then didn't have the information we do now. They did have a great understanding about how to live a good life though. Something we obviously have totally forgotten.

Christian theories I've heard about so far:

1: God shrunk the dinosaurs so they would all fit on the ark.

2: God put the fosils in the ground to test the faith of his folowers

3: Dinosaurs never existed, they are a fabrication of "scientists", because "how can a rock evolve into a banana... ?

Yes that last one has me puzzled too. These people.... everybody knows dinosaurs are space lizards from the planet bubloplex-33K

Trying to comprehend the actions of historical figures taken out of historical and cultural context...

>Do not resist evil

lol

>If a man slaps you turn the other cheek

You seriously misunderstand this verse

>>Lets forgive loose women this can't have a dangerous impact on society

Where the fuck does it say that?

Nobody remembers most stories from the bible anyway. Besides there is a difference between a moral code and laws. A moral code could say that adulterers are the worst kind of people but the law has no punishment for adultery.

God is a He or an It; Nature is a She. This is fucking important symbolic shit here, kiddo.

The media tell you that?

They literally think it's a test of faith put in place by God. Or a trick by the devil to fool you. But to each their own I guess.

if it is "off by tens of thousands of years" due to anomalies in sampling, it still remains relatively accurate when the time interval being estimated is on the scale of hundreds of millions of years

did you take any statistics courses in school, or did you even graduate from high school?

>crock of shit devised by kikes
>hurrr i couldnt understand the coursework so it must be the jews making me feel stupid

dumbass -- fuck off to your schizo bunker and keep feeding off state assistance that people who can get shit done support you through, you housebound ubermensch

>greeks, romans, chinese, persians, indians and nords were chrisitians good goyim!

They've never found a full dinosaur. They find random pieces and try to extrapolate the rest. Scientists have faked fossils since the beginning. If you go to any dinosaur museum, what you see is not the dinosaur bones but a replica. Before Noah, lizards lived hundreds and thousands of years and were able to grow large.

You're a retard. Bible does not refer dinosaurs because they don't matter. At all. It's a book about archetypical stories of heroism, morals and ethics. It's supposed to help you live a good life. It's supposed to serve as a good foundation for your laws and your culture. It' supposed to give you motivation to live, reproduce and combat nihilism. Now, how the fuck do dinosaurs have any relevance to this? They don't. Stop criticizing things you know nothing about. Read Nietzsche if you want some actually intelligent arguments.

infact you can see why marriage in the current world is a pointless institution which exists only as a status symbol not for the stability of society.

Im not religiois, but can someome explain something to me?
>animal dies
>rock's and minerals take shapr of bones "fossilized"
>date the rocks and not the bones
>thats how old the dinosaurs are and not the rocks???

Someone help.

>lol
Are you suggesting that is good?

>You seriously misunderstand this verse
It is preceded by "do not resist evil" and followed by "If anyone wants to sue you take off your shirt and give them your coat too." It is pretty clearly telling you not to fight back or resist people who want to harm you.

>Where the fuck does it say that?
The story of Mary Magdalene.

Give me some good parts of Christian morality that aren't common in non-Christian societies.

Christians on Dinosaurs- Think they lived on earth millions of years ago except for the few who claim they were here thousands of years ago

Jews on Dinos- Oy Vey goy the asteroid impact and extinction reminded me of my grandfather's time in the Shoah.

Muslims on dinosaurs- Breaking News: Suicide bombing at the national museum perpetrator reportedly shouted Allah Akbar during the attack. Motives are unknown at this time #NotAllMuslims

Was the story of virgin birth just a metaphorical cuckolding story? God was the first Bull and Joseph was the first cuckold and Mary was the first cuckstress

The Word of God is the Eternal Logos, the Bible is just a book. You worship a book like an idol. You probably use the Bible to try and divine the future, too, like a sorcerer.

God took 7 days to create the universe, but what is a day to God? For him a day could be a few seconds for us, or millions of years.

I've heard this one about 80 times in my lfe

I've heard this one once

It tells you a lot about religionfags

Hi there triggered christian. I never mentioned the bible by the way. I wouldn't dare touch your precious fairytale book.