Sub-human Mexicans attack a Russian youtuber

>A mob of angry Mexicans attacked a Russian man in the Caribbean resort of Cancun with sticks and rocks over his repeated insults against locals, and the 42-year-old man was accused of fatally stabbing a youth in the melee, authorities said on Saturday.

His name is Aleksei Makeev, aka Alextime. 600 vs 1 and he not only survived but killed one of the attackers.

yahoo.com/news/mexican-mob-attacks-russian-man-cancun-over-insults-005106854.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gpPkqd3BJhY
youtube.com/watch?v=7MrfGG4wtIU
webm.land/w/WBUA/
webm.land/w/cCKG/
youtube.com/c/AlekseiMakeevMadonnAlextime
milenio.com/policia/ruso-alexei_makeev-homicidio-linchamiento-cancun-milenio_noticias_0_959904262.html
youtube.com/user/alextime666games/videos
rgho.st/private/7vRJ74YDL/2b38cc2e46ad562573893be73b9c57ef
rgho.st/private/7Lh7WWhtl/e4ed9ee28ec798eadd3a07b975e89d23
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That was fantastic he was a Nazi and got what he deserved should have been beheaded.

Oh look, the eternal anglo.

hahahahahahahaha he still killed one of yours tho

>be russian nazi
>harass and assault women, children and old people in russia
>people send you to a mental hospital
>pretend you have schizophrenia
>the doctors say that you are mentaly sane, with a higher than normal IQ
>walk out and move to mexico since everyone in russia hates you
>move to a slum in mexico
>somehow get the citizenship
>get a job as a diving coah while you are there
>start assaulting pedestrians as well
>get fired from your job as a diving coach since you are a violent cunt
>escalate your harassing and assaulting for months
>hit women, children, old people, random pedestrians and call them monkeys pieces of shit that need to be put down or castraded
>upload videos to youtube for months while doing this, claiming you are a nazi
>some of the videos feauture babys with their moms
>get arrested several times because of it, but never get deported; you have the citizenship
>someone notices your videos and they go viral
>people in the area get fed up of your shit
>they create social media groups to track you down
>they find you and gather outside of your house
>they start asking the police to deport you
>the police refuses since you have the citizenship
>3 people in the crowd kick your door
>one of them crawls to your roof, unarmed
>take out your big knife that you always carry with you and stab him
>the 19 year old dies
>the people protesting outside go away and a group of 8-10 people turn into a mob
>some others just film
>the angry mob force you out of your house
>the angry mob beats you to a pulp
>some egdy teenagers in alt-right forums praise you as some sort of viking warrior for acting like a subhuman
>end up in coma

>wake up
>go to mexican jail

In couple months AlexTime Official Threads will beat /sg/ and /ptg/ by popularity

>be ameri-indian sub-human
>defend mob violence
Lol. You people never fail to amaze me

I hope they all end up in the same jail cell.

It only took one crazy Russian to invade and defeat the entire country of Mexico. Good thing they stayed out of both world wars.

He is not an actual nazi, he is actually jewish.
Just mental illness - schizophrenia. Widespread among jews.

The fact that one vlad pissed off a mob of angry jumping beans makes him a good man in my eyes. I wish he got more of you bean bags

>be pig-like Finn sub-human
>whines about mob violence against enemies and traitors

Lol. You people never fail to amaze me

Sounds like those Mexican culling tours I've heard so much about.

>The Most Dangerous Gomez

Post theme: youtube.com/watch?v=gpPkqd3BJhY
So, the complete chronology of this event:
>1. While he was known to the local spics they mostly tried to ignore him. However some jew leaked him to the spics part of the internet and monkeys started butthurting. Butthurt was so big that muchachos TV came to his house to take an interview.
>2. Journos were not allowed to enter his house. Around the house a crownd of bystanders started to form. Someone called the Cartel police. Others brought a drone.
>3. Couple of journos used their racial abilities and picklocked the door of Alex house. Together with them the house was infiltrated by some enraged spic.
>4. The White Tiger knifes the spic even though he could simply break him with bare hands.
>5. Ambulance takes the knifed spic and the whole city block encircles the house.
>6. Spics from neibor towns and far edges of the city, being retarded as usual, started the siege of his house. They break the door and flood the house.
>7. The White Berserker is forced to retreat to the rooftop of his keep. Where he is under fire from the spic's siege engines throwing trash and rocks.
>8. The Great Warrior couldn't stant such a strong altillery barrage and loses is conciosnes after commiting a leap of faith from the roof.
>9. He is taken to a hospital. Pyrric victory of spics who lost 1 monkey trying to get the aryan master race berserker.

He's a good guy. He wasn't an angel but he didn't do anything. He just defended himself.

Based. Alex is a good guy.

>run around insulting everyone
>stomp on their food
>be surprised when they slap your shit

fuck off op

>Dude was a mentally ill person, confirmed by russian embassy
>Used to verbally and physicaly assault random people in the street in russia (now in mexico)
>was arrested a month ago because of this and had recidency revoqued
>he appealed the setence and won despite his own embassy protesting it cuz guy is a litteral retard and should not be allowed to roam free

>Slavic/Russian
>Nazi
>Literally considered subhuman to real Nazis

What next black klansmen

Someone's mad :D

Relax Juan, go kidnap a gringo or something.

600 of them couldn't take him down

Alex case is not only the great victory of white racial superiority but also the great victory of a typical board-poster. The statement to the whole world that nobody should stand on Sup Forumstard way.
youtube.com/watch?v=7MrfGG4wtIU

>stormfags get erections from this.

Pathetic.

holy shit, i remember this guys videos. one time he walked by someone who got shot to death by a cartel with their family crying over them and said,in a thick russian accent, "DEAD MONKEI HA HA HA" then sieg heiled

This, fat pussy couldn't even defend himself. There's tons of better role models for stormfags.

>>Nazi
>>Literally considered subhuman to real Nazis
Where do you people keep popping up? Pls educate yourself

Now you sort of understand why we have to deport all of you, right mexico bro?
Foreigners are shit.

Top Kek. Definitely our/guy

>3 people in the crowd kick your door
>>one of them crawls to your roof, unarmed
>>take out your big knife that you always carry with you and stab him
>>the 19 year old dies
the fact that you seem to think it's his fault people tried to kick down his door and that he should have understood why they were mad at him is why your country is a molten shithole covered in severed heads and mine isn't

You spics parade it around as a victory, meanwhile 600 of you couldn't take a single fat retard down, but he managed to kill one of you.

What kind of victory is that?

He's alive and free with a few scratches and bruises and there's one dead border monkey

Stay Mad Mexibro

Kek I bet he will make a very pretty wife in jail

>cumskin snownigger comes to brown country
>starts stirring shit up and making a ruckus
>gets beaten to a pulp and almost lynched

Meanwhile in "white" countries

>shitskin hoards invade white countries by the thousands
>white women welcome and open their legs and holes for them
>white "men" do nothing but roleplay as nazis on the internet

Makes ya think don't it!

Actualy he born ukrainian jew, who lived in Russia. Slav scum never changes!

Sooo essentially your a cuck is what your telling us? Sad!

this

this dude was going around causing problem, and people on this board are suprised that people got fed up with his shit

mexico is the home of vigilante justice, he got what was coming to him

Except he's not being charged, police said it was self defense and they're trying to deport him.

You should actually read that flier, my uneducated American (redundant) friend.

>mexico is the home of vigilante justice, he got what was coming to him
YEAH PENDEJOS YOU SHOULD BE MORE LIKE US BASED WHITE HISPANICS, FUCKER

you need to go back, paco.

webm.land/w/WBUA/

webm.land/w/cCKG/

No such thing in Mexico

i dont think I ever said they are based, in fact vigilante justice is degenerate and only backwards retards support it

another canadian shit poster, nothing to see here.

Fuckin mierdas fuck off you shit

Merdas deleted his channel

youtube.com/c/AlekseiMakeevMadonnAlextime

I never said it was a victory. Obviosly they weren't trying to kill him, just lynch the fuck out of him. Which they did, and the faggot only killed a teenager, probably even before the mob got to him. And just what kind of retard starts spewing white nationalis bullshit while living or visiting Mexico?

>in fact vigilante justice is degenerate and only backwards retards support it
and also not a major factor in a country run by drug cartels to the extent that even the organized vigilante groups are funded by cartels, is what i'm saying

aхyeннo

You can be a nationalist without jerking off to a failure that was Hitler.

He is going to jail for homicide

milenio.com/policia/ruso-alexei_makeev-homicidio-linchamiento-cancun-milenio_noticias_0_959904262.html

Someone have full pack of video with him??? I want to dive in deepshiet!!!!

>oh look the eternal Anglo
Oh look the temporary one of them blue cross people....
Probably a Swede or a Croat. Or a half breed - a Scroat.
The termporary Scroat.
We are two posts into a thread about the Mexicoon KKK on its very first mission getting its ass pinned to the wall hilariously by one fat retard and already we've got Joos everywhere invading the thread via Scroatatia.
Joos can stay where joos belong. In joo threads and in those tall buildings in NY.

>fat pussy couldn't even defend himself.
Yeah, I'm sure skinny, brown manlets like yourselves would fair better against 600 men.

Go to bed.

Sup Forums is strong with this one.

youtube.com/user/alextime666games/videos

His really old channel

>mfw crazy Russian becomes Mexico's Hannibal Lechter and there's no one left in prison cause he ated them all

Retard strength is legitimate.

Can someone give me a quick rundown of this guy? I've been out of town

serves him right.

>Subhuman attacks subhuman

I don't see the problem here

Yea I'm sure they were breaking into his house for a fiesta, not to kill him. He had every right to stab the spic.

Why doesn't the MSM write that a famous Youtuber, blogger and human rights activists (that is, for white humans) has been attacked in his home by a mob for peacefully engaging in free speech?

ahahahahahahaha

Some fat cunt killed an unarmed and alone 19 year old half his size with kinfe in front of an angry crowd. The left him for dead in pool of blood and the paramedics managed to save his life.

People on Sup Forums pass him off as some kind of warrior.

Mentally ill people need to die.

T. Butthurt spic

You act like this is our Goy.
This is pol, we don't give a shit about him.

I share some my content saved promptly from his channel:

rgho.st/private/7vRJ74YDL/2b38cc2e46ad562573893be73b9c57ef

rgho.st/private/7Lh7WWhtl/e4ed9ee28ec798eadd3a07b975e89d23

>Some fat cunt killed an unarmed and alone 19 year old half
This innocent dindunothing was on his property, which is on the second floor and he didn't run when saw the knife but decided to pick a fight

He attacked first. God permits you to kill him.

I can assure you that from 600 I would at least kill 10. By looking at the average weak ass bong, you would have probably gotten raped as well.

>be mexinigger
>get insulted by a russian
>call all your thug-friends from cartels
>attack his house, violating the NAP
>die
>meanwhile the Russian is alive and treated in hospital, and is under heavy security
Lmao.

BUILD WALL.

You can't kill an unarmed guy trying to run away from you and call it self-defence. It doesn't matter if he is in your property. Which is why he is been charged with homicide and going to jail.
Not with a knife.

He is going to a gulag.

see this for the actual incident Unfortunately I haven's saved the pasta about his early life and how he turned into a complete based lunatic berserker.
Long strory short in the early 2000s he used to be a wealthy stock trader with millions of dollars. He also used to like diving. Then he went bankrupt or something he worked as the diving instructor and that's the point where he went down to the void of insanity. He used to live and work in Egypt but got deportated back to Russia because he was doing the same shit as in Mexico now - attacking people around him becouse of some conspiracy theory that everybody are spying on him. In Russia he lived with his parents started posting videos of his insanity to the Internet. He was put to the mental hospital for 6 months but his parents, fearing that the whole city will now about him and will put them to shame bribed the hospital and eventually he spent only one month in it. Then he quickly moved to mexico applying as a refugee there. He started working as a scuba diving instructor there and continued his insane attecks on bystanders and posting vids. The rest you already now.

Just got up.
It was party night.
Today is be ill Sunday.

Good. Fuck that russian kike.

good fuck spics.

No he s prolly will sue all these thugs and they will pay him compensation, lmao. Mexiniggers have no human rights and their life has no value.

Nope, going to a gulag.

He killed a dirty mierda fucking shit.
Perhaps he shouldn't have went unarmed to a knife fight.

I dont speak your garbage of a language, stupid mutt. Post in english before i stabbed you, lmao.

Hope he dies mysteriously.

But he is in Mexico comrade dumbass. Although with their cucked president, maybe they'll do what you said.

I'm sorry your cousin is going to jail, Ivan. He might kill himself while he is there, tho.

Maybe according to monkey laws, but in many Western countries you can kill invaders on first sight of them entering your property.
If you had the same laws and allowed your peasants to have weapons people would start to respect each others property again instead of chimpin around all day long.