BRITS LAST DAY - DEADLINE 22ND MAY

Last day to vote brits, lets make Corbyn PM!

Corbyn is a turnip
kys

>last day to vote

why would i vote for this retard when he wants to give all my money to scroungers and retards user?

>your money
you mean daddy's?

I work a 60k/yr job with plenty of overtime if i want it which could earn me 80+ in the petrochemical industry.
I worked hard for this, daddy dim du nuffin.

You'll be queing at the job centre tommorow for your giro. Comrade corbyn wont help you get your smack fix when way wins idiot

Enjoy this man owning the country:

Good, i pay private healthcare anyway, i bet your a second generation shitskin and your parents have had child support and housing benefit since they came here on a raft

Enjoy this man not owning the country ;)

I'm voting Corbyn.

All that hard earned cash won't amount to anything when May cuts your pension to nothing, user

why?

And your spare time is spent on this website?

Jealous user? I couldve worked today for £400 but i chose to eat a sunday dinner with my gran and browse Sup Forums.

Good. Best spend as much time with your nan as possible before she gets dementia and May takes all her money

Why the salt user? Has mummy had another kid to claim more benefits and you're getting less attention?

>le income tax is bad xD its all MY money
Fuck off ancap retard, I'm sure you'll miss that extra £80 a week

You're the salty boy. If you want your hard earned cash to stick for the long run then vote Labour

come on corbyn.

i literally cannot fucking stand the tories winning this.

there is not a single reason to vote for them.

corbyn is Sup Forumss guy

I will when it goes to fucking scum claiming it

My man. Have a Corby.

Tell me something, how is raising the minimum wage to £10 a good idea, and how is scrapping tuition fees a good idea?

Reminder that Corbyn is the only one worth voting for.

May wants to encroach on free speech by banning Sup Forums and other similar websites.

Tim Farron wants another eu referendum.

Ignore the fact that Corbyn isn't the most charismatic of men. Just vote for the party who will best support your way of life.

Vote labour.

This thread is the biggest pile of ironic shit I've seen in a while

>muh drug-addled degenerates bogeyman
To claim welfare you actually have to show up and prove you're looking for work. Actual degenerates just end up homeless and scrounging on the streets for spare change so they can buy another 4pack of Tesco Everyday Value Bitter.

I hope you get made redundant in the next year and regret every shitpost you've ever made on this website

t poor person

do it faggots, imagine the screeching

You're kidding right? they show up and laugh straight to the cash machine on the way to their fucking dealers houses, do you realise how easy it is to get PIP?

I hope i get made redundant also, with my trade i can get a job anywhere i want. If i get made redundant i'll get a percentage of my 60k base rate as a bye bye fee and i'll land a job the following week

For one, it will revitalise the middle class, as well as creating more jobs and opportunities for the lower class, thus reducing poverty and homelessness (meaning you won't have to feel guilty for walking past beggars without giving them anything). It also boosts graduation percentage and reduces the amount of unpaid internships so company's can actually focus on reducing turnovers

It also shits on small businesses and employment rates as they wont be able to afford to fucking pay there employees

>raising the minimum wage to £10 a good idea
It's not, but both party manifestos have their flaws, Labour's are just less pronounced.
>and how is scrapping tuition fees a good idea?
More people likely to actually progress to higher education and not have to worry about the massive debts they'll accrue. How is having a more educated public a bad thing?

That's not how it works.

The amount people spend will increase income for the business, thus increasing profits, therefore allowing the smo to pay the higher rate.

Initially it will be a shock, but they will get a warning in advance of the changes.

damn got me this one is!
For one not voting neither cOrbin, nether iron cuckoo, but hell, how do I get out of this anal dilemma? there's none other to vote, in order to not to say, "I didn't vote"...

In the short run, maybe. In the long run it will help Britain out of the economic disaster that the Tories have put us through.

>scroungers
I thought that said scousers and I was excited for a second

When do we know election results?

One thing's for sure lad, you definitely don't know how easy it is to get PIP, since you're so well employed.

>I might just vote for labour
>Only his position on trident is a deal breaker

>will revitalise the middle class

Literally how? No one in the middle class is getting payed less than £10 an hour. If you are, you're just a lowly skilled lower-class mong.

>hard left is Sup Forums's guy

Liverpool is a nice city, busy town center and alot of interesting architecture, hence attractive site for film producers.

It's also not full of kebab, i don't think i could say that about anywhere else.

t. poor person

many of my friends claim PIP because they can and the system lets them, its flamed to the core. All you need to do is fake muh depression muh anxiety muh speaking in public muh cant leave the house and you get it no questions

I hope you're not being retarded on purpose.

>You're kidding right? they show up and laugh straight to the cash machine on the way to their fucking dealers houses, do you realise how easy it is to get PIP?
Even if this were true, your issue is specifically with PIP and how easy it is to qualify, not with welfare in general.
>I hope i get made redundant also, with my trade i can get a job anywhere i want. If i get made redundant i'll get a percentage of my 60k base rate as a bye bye fee and i'll land a job the following week
You seem pretty confident. IIRC average unemployment rates for people with college degrees in the UK is 10%, which is higher than nationwide unemployment rates in much of the developed world.

Right-wing meritocracy is a myth. Vote conservative if you want a purely opportunistic society.

I have a masters in instrumentation and control engineering and a trade as an instrument technician. I can work anywhere in the world user. You think im worried about unemployment? Companies beg me to work for them.

Why? That seems a little too extreme even just for the bantz, the guys a fucking pleb

alrite la

>lets make Corbyn PM!
The misanthrope in me says this would be a great idea, but I need a passport so that I can run off this island first.

Why do you think May is better?

>Voting for the SJW candidate

Why the fuck would you vote for this wanker. Get bent.

>voting for mass immigration.

Better we had all been taken by the Germans than live to see this. I almost hope he gets elected to put the nail in the coffin sooner.

Brit/pol/ only likes corbyn because he will cause the most butthurt right, you guys arn't gommunists are you?

Because he's against Israel which obviously means he's le epic redpilled Jew namer.

Do people on here really want to see smug SJWs claiming that after Brexit and Trump that they're winning again?

Of course the irony of shilling an old white man who champions the supposedly privileged white working class will be lost on the SJWs.

>Corbyn as the "SJW" candidate
SJW shit is a problem with the modern world in general, you can't link it to a particular party, it's happening either way. See: Trump's total 180 on LGBT rights as soon as he got elected. The only difference is how transparently they support it, because both parties know the kind of people who vote for them.

Do you really think May is the solution to this? Conservatives have a terrible track record with immigration.
Tories' only consistent policy is lying to the public.