Was Karl Marx the most evil man living in recent memory?

Was Karl Marx the most evil man living in recent memory?

>came from a long line of Talmudic Rabbis
>wrote several poems dedicated to Satan, talking about his Satanic spirit to dominate the world and spread destruction (see Marx and Satan by Richard Wurmbrand), his collected letters regularly reference Moloch
>charlatan who stole most of his ideas from Charles Dunoyer, Charles Comte, Hegel, Moses Hess (founder of Zionism) and Engels, even stole entire lines like "From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs" from the likes of Louis Blanc
>raped his servant maid and got her pregnant, then denied the kid was his, or that he should support the child
>parasite who never worked a day in his life
>had the same bloodline as a (((Rothschild))) family member, and praised them multiple times despite them being exactly the kind of exploitative capitalist bankers he claimed to oppose
>spawned an ideology that killed over 100M+ people, possibly more, most of them Christians
>the ideology involves tricking workers to start a revolution by pretending to have compassion for them, then killing all the smart ones after helping them overthrow their own government, and enslaving the rest as you get power, like every Marxist revolution, the USSR being the most famous example
>it also involves shit like destroying the family unit and the nation state because of the "capitalist" boogeyman
>inspired some of the worst people and tyrants who ever lived like Mao, Trotsky, Lenin, Yagoda, Kaganovich, Stalin, Pol Pot & the Frankfurt School cancer of cultural marxism
>him and Engels also claimed the races and classes that didn't want to accept Marxism were "racial trash" that had to be killed off, because "that too, is progress"

hourofthetime.com/1-LF/Hour_Of_The_Time_08122012-Marx_and_Satan.pdf
>Marx and Satan by Richard Wurmbrand

youtube.com/watch?v=YAYtknd1ncY
>Karl Marx planned Holocaust for Europe's Racial Trash

Am I missing something else?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward
jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY
youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=OlT3ARuUSGc
youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

here's a bump

Without Marx and Communism, there would've never been WW1 or WW2 and everything that came from that (like Nazi Germany, which was a reaction to the consequences of WW1 and communist revolutionaries in Germany and Eastern Europe), the USSR, Red China, the Cold War, Communist North Vietnam, Communist Cuba. dividing Korea into North Korea & South Korea, Communist Cambodia...

It's unreal to think of all the cancer that this man unleashed.

>Without Marx and Communism, there would've never been WW1
not so sure about that,

WTF I LOVE MARX NOW!

Bump

Marx was based you faggits.

Read this book by Henry Ford.

>Henry Ford - The International Jew
archive.org/details/TheInternationalJewByHenryFord1920

The main purpose of WW1 was to

1) overthrow all the governments in Europe with Marxism (see the Bolshevik Revolution that succeeded in 1918 in Russia, the German Revolution (1918-1919), the Hungarian Revolution (1918-1920)...
2) acquire land in Palestine for Jews (this happened with the Balfour Declaration in 1917) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
3) Make money for international bankers (the Warburg and Schiff families were responsible for "convincing" the Kaiser to sign the orders to give Lenin a train and funding him through the Warburg bank in Germany)

Ferdinand's death was the excuse to spearhead the whole thing, but the war wouldn't have happened without the goal of implementing Marxism, or at least would've turned out completely differently without it

During the trial of Archduke Ferdinand's killer, Gavrillo Princep testified that his colleague, Ciganovich, "told me he was a Freemason" and "on another occasion told me that the Heir Apparent had been condemned to death by a Freemason's lodge." And another of the accused assassins, Chabrinovitch, testified that Major Tankositch, one of the plotters, was a Freemason. It was all designed with the purpose of starting the war.

>Ben Freedman on World Zionist wars
youtu.be/x8OmxI2AYV8
sweetliberty.org/issues/israel/freedman.htm

SWEDEN YES

subhuman faggot

pic related

this shit happens because our police is not allowed to do this

just a coincidence

Communism is pure evil that tries to destroy everything good, beautiful and natural about life.

>this thread

>him and Engels also claimed the races and classes that didn't want to accept Marxism were "racial trash" that had to be killed off, because "that too, is progress"

Understandable.

Until you realize that you're part of that "racial trash" after you take power, "progress" is a meaningless buzzword, and communism never works, it's just an ideal that never translates well in the real world.

>Jews will win and the whole world will be communist until literally G-D comes and BTFOs everyone just like Jesus did to the merchants but more biblical.
Depressing if true. Us goyim are just NPCs in a story about Jews disobeying their God. Literally the golden calf story retold.

>thread has been up for over 3 hours
>still no worthwhile reply

Come on Sup Forums. The election has really turned this place into Sup Forums 3.0.

They always wanted a world government they can control with something similar to global communism, by mixing all the races they want to eradicate cultures and nation-states, so that there would be no reason for borders to exist.

But this process is destructive and always fails at some point bringing only the downfall of Jews and of civilization they dominate. The same thing happened in Ancient Egypt, Ancient Greece and Rome, and probably it's an endless cycle of the world which is our turn to get through. Who knows how far it will get with modern technology and means of communication now though.

There would be no Marx if there were no Darwin
There would be no Darwin if there were no Lyell
There would be no Lyell if there were no Hutton

He was not the most evil one but his work enabled some evil people to kill hundreds of millions of people.

It's a good thread and I appreciate the quality even though I have no quality reply.

and your response to the geopolitics of that particular situation is?

He was a jew

Communism is a Jewish ideology for the goyim.

>>He was not the most evil one but his work enabled some evil people to kill hundreds of millions of people.

literally impossible to kill that many people in that short span of time. that would make them worse than the nazis but we know that this is already fictitious since the nazis absolutely could do not even a fraction of that normalized for timespan

See: We know that communist dictatorships like the USSR, and Red China have killed over 100M people combined.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

Then if you think communism is one of the main causes of the world wars, and if you consider the Soviet death count, it's a lot more than that. Then if you add up the number of deaths caused by people who were influenced by Marx like the Frankfurt School (which created the New Left in the West, and caused even more deaths because of progressive policies), it's even higher than that.

Of course Communism is worse than "Nazism", it's not even comparable. The only reason we don't think so is because of propaganda in popular culture and schools that ignores everything mentioned in this thread.

jta.org/2017/01/31/news-opinion/united-states/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

Meant to quote:

>muh X million genocide

Fantastic thread. One of a kind where education is actually thrust into the forefront as opposed to T_D memes.

>education in double-think
>the capitalist jewish bankers start a ploy to spread anti-capitalist ideology and have their foreign assets forcibly seized

You are implying that the Zionists are tied to the economy. The economy is simply a means to an end for the Jew. The Zionists have no plans for the "free market" once all other races are subjugated.

Also forgot to mention. Neoconservatism which encourages all these wars in the Middle-East has its roots in Troskyism. People like Irving Kristol were all ex-Trotskyites.

>the capitalist jewish bankers start a ploy to spread anti-capitalist ideology and have their foreign assets forcibly seized

Read: What the bourgeoisie wanted was a system of complete control, so that the masses gave them 100% of their wealth and property voluntarily (this is why private property doesn't exist under Communism, it's all owned by the state while they tell stupid slaves it's actually all theirs, and it's also why Marx talked about "seizing the means of production")

So they got this guy, Marx, to indoctrinate the poor fools into giving all their wealth and property to the "state". Not only that, but he also indoctrinated them with ideas like national borders being bad ("workers of the world unite"), essentially pushing for the same globalist agenda as the bankers.

The problem was who runs the state?
The Jews. Via the Central Banking system usually owned by the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, and all these powerful Jews, and in the USSR, the Soviet government (Kaganovich, Trotsky, Zinoviev, Lenin...). This is why the "Russian" Revolution in 1917 was funded by rich bankers like Jacob Schiff, the Rothschilds, the Warburgs...

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes forces behind Communism
youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

You only have to look at Venezuela, it has a Central Banking System. This is why people never become rich in Communist nations, only poor, and why so many people starved in the USSR. The solution is to end the Central Banking Systems.

Yes (But not as evil as Whites collectively). I liek Marx. He did to Whites in Russia what other Whites did to Africa in the Congo among other places. Fuck White ppl. Jews are alright (Better than Whites at least)

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post.

Wasn't that book blasted for being propaganda though? Lots of half truths

Communism only works for the rich elite. Its capitalism minus the fighting chance the peasants have to succeed.

>>You are implying that the Zionists are tied to the economy. The economy is simply a means to an end for the Jew. The Zionists have no plans for the "free market" once all other races are subjugated.

no one is tied to the economy and is also a means to everyone else's well being. the last statement is probable reasoning of low confidence

>Bakunin
>was a Russian revolutionary anarchist, and founder of collectivist anarchism.

>Collectivist anarchism (also known as anarcho-collectivism) is a revolutionary anarchist doctrine that advocates the abolition of both the state and private ownership of the means of production. It instead envisions the means of production being owned collectively and controlled and managed by the producers themselves.

In political and social sciences, communism is the philosophical, social, political, and economic ideology and movement whose ultimate goal is the establishment of the communist society, which is a socioeconomic order structured upon the common ownership of the means of production and the absence of social classes, money,

>>As far as learning was concerned, Marx was, and still is, incomparably more advanced than I. I knew nothing at that time of political economy, I had not yet rid myself of my metaphysical observations... He called me a sentimental idealist and he was right; I called him a vain man, perfidious and crafty, and I also was right.

>>Marx wrote to Engels of meeting Bakunin in 1864 after his escape to Siberia saying "On the whole he is one of the few people whom I find not to have retrogressed after 16 years, but to have developed further."

That kind of Anti-Semitism is why Whites have been cursed by god.

It was blasted by Jews for exposing them, but it's never been debunked.

It's like the Culture of Critique by Kevin MacDonald. People can't debunk it, so they just call it "antisemitic", and hope as few people as possible read it by not giving it exposure.

Exactly right.

Sure thing Moshe.

Yet nazism is the worlds greatest evil and people wave communist flags like it's no big deal.

This fat pudgy girl is holding a hammer and sickle symbolizing hard physical labor. Do they not realize how stupid they are? Why is it never coal miners and always like pudgy gender study students.

Yes

YOU HAVE AWAKENED THE NAZBOL GODS

>cries about dead Christians and Jews being bad
>doesn't realizes that Christians are Jews and worship a Jew and Christians also invented Satanism, all the Satanic rituals, all the Satanic beings, all invention of Christianity

I thought that meme had already died.

If Christians are Jews, why did Jesus hate Jews, and why do Jews despise Christianity and want to destroy it?

>A visionary of Marx's teachings
More like a sober reminder of the reality of Marx's teachings.

>Staunchly anti-racist
Except when it comes to whites, I'm willing to bet.

>Defender of human rights
Says a proponent of communism, the leading ideological human rights violator in the world.

>Anti facist
But still firmly an authoritarian shitheel.

>1st wave feminist
So no scruples OR balls, I see.

remove commie now!

Most people killed by regimes that claimed roots in Marxism were atheists.

>why did Jesus hate Jews, and why do Jews despise Christianity
Got any proof for that? Nah, forget about it, bible script isn't proof, since you can't even decide which version of bible is the right one.

Try waving the hammer and sickle in Indonesia.

>Got any proof for that?

I posted proof. He called them children of the Devil and part of the synagogue of Satan, and chased them with a whip from the temple, then they nailed him to a cross and killed him.

That also extends to them hating Christianity. Add to that what's written in the Talmud about Christians, how they treat Christians in Israel, and ideologies like communism they created to destroy Christianity, and it's obvious. Jews work around the clock to destroy Chrisitian values in the West in hte Middle-East, they've also done it by subverting the Catholic Church and pozzing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5jG6kJm-50k
youtube.com/watch?v=OlT3ARuUSGc
youtube.com/watch?v=UCUxTFt8pB0
youtube.com/watch?v=F7Cui-E0DOY
>How the Jews Treat Christians in Israel

>posting some shit out of context
The real Karl Marx was arrested for writing and tried to be killed for writing. You really think monarchy allowed anybody else to write besides those of royal lines? They didn't allow education for farmers, you were cattle that had to pay high tax and live by grains or died in war for king as he conquered Mongols that later became part of Russian genes. Why do you cucks worship monarchy so much? Monarchy was directly connected to all the wealthy Jews.

It's funny every Christian monarchy hired Jews and was connected with Jerusalem. Do you even know what the main mission of Crusades was? It was capturing the Jerusalem and they killed people all around Europe to spread Christianity, they were the first who allowed racial mixing. They wanted home for Jews, they created home for Jews, they created the richness for chosen ones, the Jews. You write some nonsense, post nonsense videos, but Christians done nothing but race mix and enlarge Judaism for thousand years.

Will read. Thanks.

Yes