Really puts everything into perspective

Really puts everything into perspective...

INDIA SUPERPOWER BY 2030 WE CONTROL SILICON VALLEY YOU CANNOT STOP US

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

Yes it does.........Our media is compromised.

Figure out how to use toilets yet?

So....Orthodox Christianity is taking over America? I like how the kikes who made the photo took the crosses off the domes.

the white house morphing into a church, hmmm really make you think

I wonder what the average 15,000 usd income bydlo in west bumfuck Siberia thinks of our media constantly making an utter fool of themselves like this.

God they're fucking shameful.

notice anything missing?

>when two powerful white countries are barely cordial
DONAND DRUMF NOOOOOOOOOO

Wow did Time really take the Crosses off of the spires of St. Basil?

Why are the crosses removed???

If the average American knew of the Christian renaissance taking place in Russia, more Americans would have a favorable view of them. Can't have that, goy.

I like this cover better.

The fucking jews hate chrisitian culture so much that in their rage against Frumpf they still had the calm and sense to shit even harder on them

fucking lol cant make this shit up

stop complaining about some false war on christians goy

Are they saying the Kremlin is being turned into the White house?

Kindly enlighten us to the purpose of photoshopping the crosses off the church that doesn't include making Russia look less Christian and more frightening?

surely it wasnt taken off by (((anybody important)))...

Looks like someone zuckerberged the mad cover over at time.

there is none.

us msm is LITERALLY a terror org lmfao