W-what did he mean by this, guys?

w-what did he mean by this, guys?

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.

>a hypocrite being hypocritical
HOW SHOCKING MORE NEWS AT 11

what a fucking clown

He does nothing but lie.

ITT, shills and people never supported Trump in the first place.
>t. Irritated voter who knows Trump is a better option to anyone else besides literally Hitler. Pic related is me drinking up your angry tears.

SAGE

>T_D migrant defending hypocrisy and trying to use sage as a downvote
Pottery

Bump

wtf, did shariablue received a bigger budget? go shill somewhere else faggots

What have SA done to control US politicians?

Do you even know what sage means? You actually bumped the thread
Jesus fucking Christ

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

they both swore fealty to israel. israel wants trump to suck saudi cock so trump will suck saudi cock. the_donald immigrants will cheer this on.

this reverse psychology will never work my dear rebbitor

Trump fucked up multiple times now and it's time you man up and accept it

Hi Jared

Saudi Arabia controls all of US oil supply. If it wasn't for the house of saud's vast oil money SA would just be another failed middle eastern state

>arm Saudis with our weapons
>Find these weapons with Isis later.
>Establish direct link between Saudis and isis

>defending literal hypocrisy
You are the definition of cuck

>the terrorists aren't real muslims
sounds like Hilary

This is literally a copypasta
i saw it in another thread a few minutes ago

>flag

>literally, LITERALLY posting like these are your real opinions

This connection has already been discovered several times over. You sound just like ledonald when he said, "who knew healthcare could be so complicated." Just because you are ignorant does not mean everyone else is.

isis was supposed to be a bogeyman that would build support for a war against a muslim country, but people know that there is a war going between sunnis and shia and that isis is sunni wahhabist, and your whole dumbass narrative fell apart along time ago

Defend the tweet them since "you're the only REAL trump supporter"

The petrol dollar being the main thing, we forgive their backward ass country for money and give them a seat at the UN for human rights and treat themas allies

Just because you would let him fuck your wife doesnt mean everyone else will. Kill yourself you fucking hypocrite.

And now trump will be blamed for literally funding ISIS what a fantastic idea user

He meant:
FUCK SAUD
FUCK IRAN
FUCK YEMEN
FUCK AFGHANISTAN
FUCK PAKISTAN
FUCK ALL THE STANS
USA is back
You archaic,sister-goat-boy fucking,kiddie slaving MUSLIM scum
WILL TOE THE LINE OR GET GLASSED...
>BIG LEAGUE.

That's what he meant by that faggot.