THE PM SAYS BRUSSELS PAY US A BREXIT BILL

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/21/may-strikes-back-demands-brussels-pay-a-british-brexit-bill/

PAY YOUR DENBTS WALOON!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america
science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/energy-hurricane-volcano-earthquake2.htm
sciencefocus.com/qa/what-would-happen-if-all-nuclear-bombs-were-detonated
iflscience.com/physics/what-would-happen-if-every-single-nuke-in-the-world-went-off-at-the-same-time/
weforum.org/agenda/2017/04/what-will-shape-germany-s-stance-on-brexit/
youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Serious question how could the EU force the UK to pay them with out war?

Pay debnpts Germany(migrants).

Because the bongs let sandniggers in hand over fist, why wouldn't they be so retarded to pay money they don't have to.

They can't.

PAY GERMANY-MIGRANTS! PAY UP NOW!

They can't.

t.52% white who's leader just bent over to King Salman Abdulaziz bin Muslims Aren't Original with Names bin Terrorist.

So if EU tries to make UK take more Rapefugees just turn them away .... with rockets and machineguns. Isn't it true that only the cities are multicultural shitholes and the suburbs and country are all white?

theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/03/uk-fund-scheme-refugees-move-asia-latin-america

N-no we no take rapefugee.

They can't actually do anything. Their own lawyers were cornered into admitting that during a press conference.

However failure to reach an agreement, whatever shape that agreement might be, might impact on the ability of the UK/EU to strike a steady trade agreement.

So yes and no, it really depends on how the negotiations go. I wouldn't start panicking just yet, we're barely 2 months in a 2year long negotation. I'm sure there will be many more memes coming our way.

Yes.

They can't. They have learnt nothing. Before the referendum they did nothing but threaten with project fear and it moved people against them. And again they go with threats. The more they threaten us the more people will rally around the politician who will just pack up and walk. Which at the moment seems to be May.
At this point I'm not sure the EU want a deal.

t. I elected a mayor of my capital city that hates white people
t. I can't own any form of weapon to defend myself or overthrow my goverment
t. I'm getting cucked my Muhammad right now.

1. You elected a nigger president
2. Meme.
3. You're 56% white compared to 91% white.

It just hurts relations desu, could effect Trade somewhat.

Worst Case Scenario - Embargo/Boycott of British or Commonwealth products

>t. I elected a mayor of my capital city that hates white people
Not in London

>t. I can't own any form of weapon to defend myself or overthrow my goverment
Northern Ireland here, we have gun laws more relaxed than most US states

>t. I'm getting cucked my Muhammad right now.
99% white. Stay mad Jamal ibn Cuck al KFC bargain bucket.

Well as far as I can tell from all the responses is that the EU really cant do shit except maybe hurt relations. Fuck the EU by the way.

Oh Northern Ireland , you say.
SO very fucking sorry for you mate. what a dull and dreary future you have, surrounded by Papists reliving the glory of the reformation wars , currently sucking EU cock, and forgotten or laughed at by the actual World..

Suck my uncut protestant cock you Cuckthlic nigger feet licker.

Are you dumb or do you just not know how complicated and timeconsuming negotiations are? There is a growing panic that there isnt any chance to reach a agreement bcz of the time limit.

The british goverment doesnt even know its position yet despite been given almost a year to figure one out and the negotioations are already way behind scheduale.
The british election will delay everything even more and if the current goverment lose it have gone from really bad to hopeless.

We have to ready ourself for a break down which mean UK will stand without any international treaties thus bye bye whats left of british industries.

You have no idea how bad things are do you?

The idea that NI gun laws are more relaxed than most US states is untrue. Like, really untrue.

And that's not a brag - I'm a gun control supporter - just a fact.

>I'm a gun control supporter - just a fact.
Why don't you off yourself Gonzalez?

>The idea that NI gun laws are more relaxed than most US states is untrue. Like, really untrue.
Open carry is legal here, whereas it's not in some of your states. So yeah it is fucking true, we also don't have the handgun ban that is in England, Wales and Scotland you fucking retard. So fuck off.
Shut the fuck up you cuck and take in your niggers like a good slag.

EU still control britain electricity and is their uranium source, if we wanted them to pay, we'd simply cut the electricity and there is nothing that they could do without ruining their country

Except it's harder to get a gun in the first place, and the types of guns you can get are more restricted. Learn, please.

at least i don't live on a shitty miserable island

Hm, because my life is awesome and I'm not an angry autistic virgin playing with war toys to feel like a grown-up?

If your european or any other country and want help the brits and freedom democracy.

Just buy extra british goods when you can.

Money talks

There's a lot we could do, and the moment we did anything you'd surrender.

You live in a country where your birth rate is so utterly pathetic that in forty years every judge on the supreme court, every party leader, every politician at state and federal level and your last five presidents would've all been shitskins. Do you think when at their current levels (which is shockingly 44% of the country) they show complete discontent for your legal founding, that they'll make any attempt to hold on to it when they're 60% of your country? Then 70% and 80%. You have no future.

Your life isn't awesome and you're autistic. There are thousands of us in Britain working for less restrictive gun control and making do with our shit two-shot magazine shotguns for ""clay pigeon shooting"" while you're advocating for gun control. Why? So other people can't have that fun?

just fuck of burger

>fourty years

In fourty years, we'll all be dead by nuclear hellfire or worse.

haha, rain nigger gets triggered

No, in 40 years you'll live in the country I described. Every nuclear bomb detonated at the same time will produce the energy that a medium sized volcano would. Don't look for easy ways out Tyrone.

you are that retarded burger poster that gives yanks a bad name on Sup Forums

shut the fuck up

>there is nothing that they could do without ruining their country

Kek it's already ruined

the EU cant even force us to take refugees. We negotiated a special execption ages ago. Most of our muslims came in 2 waves. The first one from 60s to 70s where citizens of the empire/commonwealth had free immigration to the uk and 90/2000s wave where blair loosend visa rules

they cant. eu lawyers themselves even said its impossible to 'make' us pay it

its just posturing on the EU's side, predictable stuff before a negotiation. they have to give an illusion theyre gonna shaft us to stop others from leaving, but this brexit bill will never happen,
unless theyre paying us

USA will trade with Britain

We will be your bros in time of need

Fuck the EU

like what, re-opening the coal mines ?
just let me call billy elliot and ask him about that,

there is a GOOD reason that EU is currently pushing hard the UK to finish the brexit plan,

it's because you had a SO good negotiation in the 90' and now you fucked it over, all your major markets were in europe and now all of those markets will get renegotiated on european terms, there's a reason that Big compagnies are closing their UK subsidiaries

>Every nuclear bomb detonated at the same time will produce the energy that a medium sized volcano would.

I would absolutely love to see a source on that, because it sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

1.>Obama and he doesn't hate white people and is barely a muslim and voted for fag marridge when he was a MP
2. Not a third world country where you need one
3.t. wife getting gangbanged by jose and jamal

how the fuck do you know if the government have a position or not? they arent going to reveal their hand before negotiations start

science.howstuffworks.com/environmental/energy/energy-hurricane-volcano-earthquake2.htm

sciencefocus.com/qa/what-would-happen-if-all-nuclear-bombs-were-detonated

iflscience.com/physics/what-would-happen-if-every-single-nuke-in-the-world-went-off-at-the-same-time/

Also you know the most powerful volcanoes in existence have the power to change the climate for 1000 years? You're a fucking dope lel. Not every eruption just takes Pompeii out with it.

Further proves how much Britain has been ripped off over the last few decades by the EUSSR.

cheers m8

>makes a 6-mile wide hole
>nuclear winter amongst other shit ejected into the atmosphere
>worldwide emp

So it does everything short of actually destroying the planet? Are you trying to prove my point or argue against it?

That's irrelevant. Once a nuclear weapon reaches a certain destructive threshold the destructive energy punches through the atmosphere into space plateauing the actual damage created on ground. A 150 megaton warhead would have the same effect on the ground as a 2000 megaton basically. This of course only applies to aboveground detonations. The whole meme that one bomb could destroy the world is false.

>it's because you had a SO good negotiation in the 90' and now you fucked it over,
you are correct
there's a reason that Big compagnies are closing their UK subsidiaries
Not that big of an deal whole Europe is hanging in a balance of cheap imports and dwindling production... we always been trading nation, that now is less viable with all the digital thingy...
burgers?- they have no trade to offer to us, with their low taxation, hence we will have to head back to commonweath markets.

Only if National budget deficit wouldn't be mishandled, as that one gives me goosebumps, but if you want a war- you'll get one!

They can't, they'll just threaten to not give us the deal they weren't going to give us in the first place. They have no leverage.

"But Mount St. Helens wasn't even at the top of the scale of Volcanic Explosivity Index. It was a class 5, and the scale goes up all the way to 8, which are called "mega-colossal" eruptions. These class 8 super-volcanos erupt extremely rarely (otherwise we wouldn't be here), but when they do, more than 1,000 cubic kilometers of rock and ash are ejected, the climate of the whole planet is affected for extended periods of time, and mass-extinctions can be expected. Now that is powerful! To get anywhere close to that kind of energy release, the U.S. and Russia would have to use their entire nuclear arsenals simultaneously, and even that might not be enough to compare depending on how long the volcanic eruption lasts."

Did you read it you fucking mong, or do I need to pinpoint that out for your shitbrains? From the first article. The second and the third. Should I do the same or do you have a brain capable of finding the relevant parts?

We're trading at a deficit, anyway. They better give us the difference. It's like claiming VAT on an international scale.

Ok so you are dumb. You have to reveal your position in a negotiation. How the fuck are the other side suppose to response otherwise. You are so retarded you dont even understand the concept of a negotiation.
Hint: This is my position, this is your position now lets talk...

Is every nuke going off at once still going to have catastrophic effects?

We're in a knowledge economy, now. Manufacturing jobs have gone the way of the dinosaur.

based Sporks

id prefer gunboat diplomacy desu,give us what we want or we will kill you like the old days

also we are stealing your ikea m8 ikea are moving more of their company to the uk lol

Not what you asked for a source on you fucking mouthbreather.

>Every nuclear bomb detonated at the same time will produce the energy that a medium sized volcano would.

>I would absolutely love to see a source on that, because it sounds like you're talking out of your ass.

Mate, we hold the cards. We trade at a deficit with the EU, and the German car industry/French Wine industry are at the brink of collapse, if they can't sell their goods to Britain.

Daily reminder Belgium isn't a country.

our deficit is 3% of overspent shortfall? that would mean 33.3 years at this rate... no wander euroturds are laughing at our plans

>To get anywhere close to that kind of energy release, the U.S. and Russia would have to use their entire nuclear arsenals simultaneously, and even that might not be enough to compare depending on how long the volcanic eruption lasts.
>even that might not be enough to compare depending on how long the volcanic eruption lasts.

So it's a complete crapshoot on if either side is right, depending on the circumstance.

Are we done here?

We were done the second you asked for a source on something very specific, which I delivered on word for word and then you turned to arguing the specifics.

Fuck off continuing advocating for gun control you useless fuck.

IKEA havent been swedish for a long long time mate...
No you are the weaker part, you are the smaller part. You are the more dependent part.
There are more and more german industrialists who looking forward a breakdown in the neg. since that would eliminate UK as a industrial nation. You are in deep shit.

Sssh Hans, we're at war here.

Sure we are, it's not like the German car industry is about to lose a million workers. weforum.org/agenda/2017/04/what-will-shape-germany-s-stance-on-brexit/

You'd also be better of boycotting Chinese goods, where you can. As long as it's economically feasible.

negotiations havent even started yet pal, of course our hand gets revealed during that time. they arent going to reveal their position in detail beforehand to the public.

We pretty much know what it's going to be. Fuck Britain and ensure the Reich continues. Even though they're shooting themselves in the foot. With both reputation and economics.

Also, of course it's a Swede cucking for the EU. It's either them or Hans.

BUY BRITISH

PAY DENBTS KRAUTS

>sweden losing its cool over bigger countries doing grownup things
lel

They've been irrelevant for over 200 years. They're the Swiss Merchants of the North.

m8, its farage and alike twits that got us in to tight spot, euroturds are right, our position is tight, but we aught to take hard stance with whatever we got, be it beating krauts once again

we have the biggest stockpile of plutonium in the world tho.

Mate, we all wanted a hard Brexit. The Europoors going hard on us is good and it means we can develop our own industry, rather than relying on German or French industry.

We're also setting up a Geothermal pipeline with the Pickled Shark Merchants, Baguette.

australia is a huge uranium mine also lol

youtube.com/watch?v=BvaVh6WGPE0

According to the Telegraph, this is the first time Conservative leader has laid claim to Britain’s share of the European Investment Bank’s assets, which the Government estimates at around 16 per cent.

It has previously been reported that British officials are working to draw up a register of Britain’s share of EU assets, which should offset its share of liabilities.

Political commentator Leo McKinstry argued a similar point on May 3rd 2017, arriving at an expansive estimate of Britain’s share of EU wealth himself.

“The EU has a huge stock of cash, property, equipment and financial assets. This ‘accumulated wealth’ is thought to be worth around £36 billion, and includes £19 billion in cash, £7.5 billion in property and £8.3 billion in other available-for-sale financial assets,” he explained.

“The property portfolio is particularly enormous, with the EU occupying 1.9million square metres in Brussels alone … On the basis of a 12.5 per cent share of these assets, Britain could be owed £4.5 billion.”

McKinstry further calculated that Britain could be owed £12.1 billion from its share of £97 billion in outstanding loans owed to the bloc, projects already earmarked for completion and yet-to-be-paid budget contributions.

After accounting for collections of art and wine, unpaid student loans, infrastructure and various other items, McKinstry calculated that the EU could, in fact, owe Britain around £58 billion in total.

Yes. Trade embargo

Islands are fucking ace mate. It makes it harder for shitskins to get here

HAHAHAHAHAHA, PAY DENBTS EURO-FAGS!

Too bad traitors in your government invited them in in increasing numbers under Blair and (((Mandelson)))

Sure, might as well nuke us since you're busy day-dreaming.

It also means that we like actually being represented, by our politicians. Rather than being oppressed by some fake country Bureaucrat.

Does the EU really think they can out Jew the UK?
We are literally the ones who wrote the Jew handbook of tricks and tips.

At least you've got an ocean between you and the shit skins. We've got a channel.

We're a level behind the Swiss Merchants, but the EU's not even close.

Howling at yanks

we fooked, got on to bad tracks, now, we aught to stand as firm as we can, be it default and fook them
I vote for too, but any fooker told me, amount of debt to settle beforehand?- faggs all of them! Dave, may, coRbYn etc
They are still fooking us...

Realistically speaking..The only thing they can do against the uk , is to do what the EU and america has done to Russia..(i.e. international sanctions)...

In this case , the UK can still trade with Australia , America , China , Japan , Russia , Brazil , and many other non-EU countries...

M8, we are locked onto the same landmass as the largest expanse of shitskins outside of Africa.

Spain failed at wiping out the natives, like our ancestors did.

You've at least got a desert there. Australia is probably in the best position. Having their own continent with no bordering countries.

China, America and Japan would veto any such position. They've all get vested interests in Britain.

I think everyone else hates us, and we are going to be invaded by the rest of Earth at some point.

And it gives yuge advantages. The US is borderline impossible to invade. Stupid immigration policies do not change that. It's not a question of borders, it's a question of policies.

We still got all the Anglo countries. Every other country is insignificant, apart from China and Russia.