He. Fucking. Won. Period

He. Fucking. Won. Period

yeah. and?

the only people who really won are the kikes

>that's checkmate
just use the rook to take out the king. what idiot made that picture?

this. the kikes were playing us from the beginning.

>itt retards that believe there is only 1 faction of kikes in this world.

>just use the rook to take out the king. what idiot made that picture?
>american intellectuals

???

when someone says "the kikes", they aren't talking about every single Jew in the world, retard

>mexican intellectuals

Morale of the story : If there are many retards in a country, there is a strong chance a retard will end up president by using said retards

Wow impressive 4D chess my dude
libtards absolutely btfo

Fucking what?

>hurr durr

>non-american education
gosh you guys are retarded
>not knowing how chess works
you still get an extra move before your official checkmated

Only one. Explain how using the rook will save the king

YOu can't check someone while in check

I think there is fat in your brain

>use the rook to take out the king

> being checkmated should give me extra moves until I can get out of the checkmate

Hillshill detected

Now I understand what does 4D chess mean. Literally unachievable situations

Oh I get it he's talking about Hillary being murdered Caesar-style by her own Rook.

Wow, are you genuinely retarded? Because if not, 8/8 troll

I never said that you dumbfuck. In fact, I'm OP (check the ID)
Holy shit why are muricans always the most retarded posters?
Those are the dumbasses who can't into chess

GOAT

he meant reverse-castling I suppose

How come texas doesn't have the US flag on here?

> protecting his id's reputation on a Uzbeckistani dust sculpting forum

I'm the dumbass? If I'm not quoting you them I'm not talking about you.

Holy shit I haven't laughed this hard in a long time, and I don't even know if it was meant to be funny lmao

THREE

I also thougbt that, but I don't think he could really mean that. I mean, everyone who knows chess knows you can't do it in that situation, and that guy implied he knows the rules of chess

You called me Hillshill, while in the OP it's very clear that I'm making fun of the shill threads saying she won bc of muh popular vote

MILLION

CHESS PIECES

Ummmmmm no sweetie, like Trudeau said, when you lose you win so She won.

Thats not enough, the jews have 6 million

>you can't do it in that situation
If your rook and king haven't move after castling, as could be the case in OP pic, you can reverse castle

Not true. Black can still exorcise a castling and win. This is chess 101. It will happen when trump gets impeached and Hillary installed as rightful president.

She's playing losers.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DRUMPF BTFO

I am now #onthePence

You can't castle out of check or if either piece has already moved.

All the brainlets on this board come out whenever chess is mentioned

Nor can you caslte if your king's already moved.

Not if the king is in check.
>If your rook and king haven't move after castling, as could be the case in OP pic, you can reverse castle
Also I'm sure I've never hear about that rule

>american intellectual

You are talking about International version of chess, he's talking of American version

They were tired of international version, because it was too bland without any special, ultimate moves, fatalities and explosions

that's because most people move their rook right after castling to have it on a center file, so the move is almost never seen

Never ever heard about that. Not even as a rumour

Provide proof you idiot. Nowhere in any rule book does it say you can do this.

You can castle only once. That's well known rule of chess. Only once. Reverse castle is non-sense.

so who are you talking about then, the faction that is formed by the rotschilds that want a globalist world, the faction that belongs to putin and wants multiple nationalist states or the israeli faction that wants to cconquer enough land in the middle east to become a self sustainable state?

t. chesslets

1900 ELO

what the fuck is happening....

BWAHAHA that's not impressive

Is this from a chess variant? I used tomplay chess and have several manuals, including one from Kasparov. None of these mention that rule

>Peak levels of intelligence

>Kasparov
You mean the guy that cheated against Polgar ? I wouldn't trust him on rules

.t chesslet

But is this a chess variant??? You see, there is a ,ot of anons here who never heard of that rule

Electoral votes is just one of the rules that make the USA Voting System.

According to usa, not only you need to win, but you need to get more than 50% of the votes, she had 48% of the popular votes and would still lose.
She would lose because at this case it would go to the house of representatives and she would lose election since most are of the trump party.

also
>plularity voting
>meaningfull way to get data

>"But this means all USA elections until now were irrelevant. Since all elections used plularity"
YES, DEAL WITH IT AND RESEARCH MORE ABOUT STUFF.
DEAL WITH IT.

mad ? 1900 is local club level mate, not even good club level.

And? It's not great but certainly not bad. I bet you're a 1200.

knight to h7

I don't have an elo

>Mexican intellectual

It's going to be a long summer, isn't it...

no we're talking about the faction who stage a big show with cool special effects, plot twist, enemies and heroes with the endgoal of world domination and this faction calls this "politics".

Your dad is a bitch

DAY OF THE GRILL

>

It's okay, I don't know how to play chess, either.

>i cant refute your argument so im going to shitpost like the retard i am.

I bet this will be posted on r/Sup Forums

I've never played chess before is there someone who could give me a brief rundown on how the white chess pieces has the win?

Never mind, got it

>rundown

People took the bait kek. here is a (you)

SPBP

And yet most of the country hates him. Is that how democracy works?

nope he lost. winners dont justifie there victory. And he must prove every day that he won, pathetic.

Trump lost.

guaranteed (yous)

beat texan post today

So much this. Sup Forums is filled with brainlets that cannot into chess.

>most of the country hates him
>27% of the country is now "most"
liberal mathmatics

>Most of the country
Most people didn't vote (couldn't or wasnt interested), you know. Unless you don't consider adults who didn't vote and underages as people.

A literal cuck won

Holy shit. That looks so fake. Is that really Trump?

Problem is you need to keep winning for 4 year straight as president. You're the single most watched individual on the planet and even the smallest slip will be torn to shreds by everyone and anyone.

Trump hasn't done so hot at the winning since November.

I kinda get the feeling that most of the country DOES NOT hate him, yet the media wants you to think that. Stop sucking the dicks of the (((mainstream media)))

Good job, faggot.

Jesus christ....just move on, idiot.

>he keeps same posture and has to squat to let a manlet put on a necklace

really makes you think.

Holy. Fucking. Shit. reverse castling is the stupidest fucking thing I have ever heard, stupidier than all the conspiracy theorys and trolls, maybe people let you reverse castle WHILE IN CHECK because they feel bad that youre wearing a helmet at the table, or maybe youve just never made it far enough into a game where it would come into play because you surrender 10 moves in

Find me one, one reputable reference that says you can reverse castle, ill wait

You should change at least two of Hillary's pieces to this

couldn't the black king just take the white queen? I heard that king pieces can move all directions once.

Best way to start a Sunday. Thanks retard user.

No

You can't move the king into check. The white bishop is attacking the tile the white queen is on.

Illegal move, it would put him in check through the bishop

ahh...i see now, not a chess player so