Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eHmtn6gAioQ
un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/2015-report.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Finally, an infinite amount of bbc for our daughters

>france
nothing unusual here

Good, the fewer wh*tes in the world the better

Flag checks out. also this could be solve if we just let natural selection do it's job but people fee fee would get hurt.

We're not really going to let this happen are we? What if rats or rabbits or some other animal without a care for the environment or the sustainability of their population was breending out of control and were projected to overrun the world, would we just allow it to happen?

cut off all the aid and the fuckers will collapse.

It's been a fun ride
Thanks liberals for feeding and immunizing them

So you're saying the future will include a lot more street shitting

Finally, the two original species of this planet will rule the world.

This is just a transitory period before industrialization. It has happened in every country on the planet.

lol the Africans will never be able to maintain population like that, that's the most optimistic chart ever made.

That's because most niggers give birth to many kids in their lives. Few survive because of diseases famine etc.
Now there is a lot of work to prevent these bad things from other countries, but niggers haven't changed their breeding strategies yet.

Whites just aren't dumb enough to fall for Shareblue and CTR tricks.
Gotta get that IQ down!

Magical with kids? Just like podesta!

We need to quit giving them free gibs. Also I will never understand how they can live by literally eating dirt. What the fuck are they surviving on from that? It's nothing but filler to not feel empty as fuck.

They are, they're just reproducing faster

That's because they're all referred to as "white" now, if you check white mortality statistics, they'll be rising.

maybe it's time to stop feeding niggers food and feed them bullets instead

(((Sandberg)))

I wonder what Bill "eugenics to save the planet" Nye thinks about this.

youtube.com/watch?v=eHmtn6gAioQ

Seriously, wtf do we do about this? Is there any chance that all these niggers will just go to war with each other and balance it out? Think Third World War, emphasis on Third World

This is fucking worrying. And of COURSE all of them are going to stream in to Europe & the U.S and our politicians will do nothing to stop it.

Fuck it
Let's all just up and leave
Let them figure out how to maintain nuclear reactors

It's expected they will have 1 BILLION in africa in like 10 yrs. Soon they will invade Europe by the millions just like Mexicans did to the U.S. I still don't understand a reason why tf we keep these idiots alive? What good do they even bring? It's modern day world and if they cant rebuild a nation with a shit ton of help from the outside then they should die off. All those diseases coming out of nowhere is maybe a sign that they should be whipped out. Sadly they failed. Idk if they're govt created but they need something 10 times stronger that attacks humans with higher melanin pigmentation (blacks)

Why do we care about niggers?

thats going to happen whether we like it or not, and I AM FUCKING THRILLED!!!!

Just have them immigrate to Europe. Problem solved

Are you me?

Have u not seen their birth rates? Africa is expected to have 1 BILLION of these roaches and they will invade europe

I think we tried diseases made by govts to kill these subhuman roaches but faggots always come in and treat them with immune medicine

>Cut support to africa
>remove welfare for niggers
>watch them die en masse because they're fucking useless
would also bring about shit loads of crime in europe/america but whatever, sacriices

>Treating population projections like a crystal ball
fifty years ago people were writing stories about how North America and Europe would be so overpopulated that we would outstrip all resources and increase the likelihood of WWIII. Populations projections are almost never right because good luck quantifying human behaviour an external factors nearly 100 years from now! Meteorologists can barely fucking predict next weeks weather without huge margins of error!

The confederate flagis gay. Get that shit away from the natsoc flag. Hitler And the Germans weren't a bunch of retarded southern rednecks

The Southern Cross is one of the most aesthetic flags around, eat a dick

So...when are we going to load up B-52s with chemical sterilizers and purge the continent?

Well, it's not like they can take care of their own shit.
The moment we stop feeding them - they die.
I say let them systematically execute each other in their own continents.
Away from us.
We could even send the SJWs and antifa to mediate.

maybe niggers should keep their fucking legs closed but what do I expect, they are feral animals.

They breed like flies

>Africa is expected to have 1 BILLION of these roaches
No, that's Nigeria alone. Population of Africa will be much hire.

>Nigeria alone
B-bullshit
Give me a s-source

Wave it separately. They are not on the same level u faggot. Skinheads and KKK faggots are also nothing like the natsoc germans.

Chinks have no morals. They will keep them in check.

Sweden you will become a minority in your own country in less than a century

>nothing like German nat soc
Obviously
Look, I didn't take the pic, I think those two flags are put together because they've both become symbols of "white supremacy"

When/if the west stops sending aid to Africa, their numbers will balance out.

Africa alone cannot support even it's current population much less 4 billion.

Hunting white men should be a national sport in the coming future

Yeah but ppl like u act like Hitler and the Germans were a bunch of racist white supremacist when they allowed colored ppl to volunteer in their army. Including africans. The KKK are a bunch of retarded hill billies that have tarnished the swastika.

And we have to thank every amerifats grandpas here for it

Everyone!!!:
THANK YOU FOR LIBERATING THE WORLD FOR BBC IN WHITE CHICKS US WW2 VETS

This actually has more to do with Chinese moving to Africa than africans reproducing.

un.org/development/desa/en/news/population/2015-report.html

Thing is though, if whites go away, chinks will just take over Africa with nobody to stop them.

What's in Africa besides diamonds?

Sand

And shit

Mongols should not be worried about this. You peasants has been enslaved, colonized, subjugated by white people, stop fucking being pussy, you should be happy about the white race's demise, as you're fucked by them for so long. Dumb stupid Pekka

why do people keep falling for this fucking shit tier meme

A workforce for one. And tons of arable land; something China is lacking.

It is your responsibility to feed us after the damage done by the colonizers. You must send more help or our poor children will STARVE TO DEATH. Suport Unicef and the world food programme!

Geeze I guess about a billion of them will need to be relocated to Europe.

Refugees Welcome!!

I love this based woke Sven...

Shut the fuck up niggger, I just liked the pic that's why I used it.
Anyone with half a brain knows the Nazis and southern confederates had two entirely different goals in mind

>Contemporary civilization will die gasping for breath between hordes of third worlders overpopulating the planet due to our interference with their natural ecological processes

Remember "Feed Africa" concerts?

This is what happens. This is why they tell you not to feed animals in national parks. It also weakens their ability to survive independently.

Take notes.

It'll plateau. No way Africa can support that much people. Latin America is already plateauing for example.

gold? also oil in north africa

Flag checks out

>No way Africa can support that much people.
Yep, that's why Africans will move to Europe.

Tons of minerals, oil, metals, farmland, etc.

If Europeans are even more suicidal than are now, yeah.

Like they are right now?

Half of the refugee crisis was from Nigeria, Eritrea, Somalia, and Zambia.

Why is that their population explodes as soon as we send aid?
Naturally, the Sup Forums perspective is to claim that "niggers" reproduce at a faster rate than whites. However, I have the true explanation.
You see, when whites send their "aid", they are actually sending their "missionaries", evil christians, who spread not just humanitarian aid, but the social construct of the patriarchy. This newly adopted African patriarchal society explodes the population of poor African villages by unempowering POC women. Without their male privilege, women cannot help but be forced into reproductive sex by evil men. To make matters worse, the evil christians come in and take away contraception, claiming that it is "immoral". The wonderful, nature loving, peaceful POC villages of Africa were doing just fine before the evil white man arrived.

>It also weakens their ability to survive independently.
Let's just hope that the global economy crashes in the next 10-20 years and they all starve or something. If it happens swiftly enough white people might decide to actually close the doors and not let them all in.

thanks america

you don't know how bad things truly are do you

Dont worry. Europeans will become transhumanist cyborgs and China will release a biogenetic plauge to kill all non Chinese.

*are
But that's only because it is (and will always be) underdeveloped. If the whole continent was occupied by whites or asians we'd be able to easily sustain the 1 billion that live there. Another thing though is that it's simply easier living in the west.

This will also be bad for muslim countries like egypt. Muslims will say they have to accept blacks if they are muslims.

It's only a matter of time before north africa gets blacked too

Europeans are dying out and the less of them in white/shitskin voter ratio the harder it is for conservative politicians to be elected.
Liberal Europe will be even more liberal in 2050, while conservative Europe will be even more conservative.

HUH? oh you didn't call us this time nvm.

Lol. These statistics are wrong.
This is all assuming that the 8 niglets Jamal had all survived until the age of 18.

Which is usually never the case,
the whole reason why they have tons of kids is why
the UK wives had tons of kids in the poor lower class during the industrial age.

Alot of them never survived

Jamal, stop it.

>Confirmed Finn knows from experience

If they starve then they invade Europe.

That is the catch 22 of these third worlders.

Either way we have to deal with them in some capacity on an international level. It will be curious to see how world governments choose to solve this, and I sincerely hope they don't think unabated immigration is a good idea because look at the cultural crisis clusterfuck that is Europe.

Don't forget goyim send money now for a picture of the niglet you fed and watered

(((Minorities)))

This. They invented the 'we have niggers so everyone should have as well!' and all that globalist crap.

That pattern of growth takes into account neither the ability of black Africans to create the societal stability or the black African agricultural wherewithal required to maintain such a ridiculous trajectory.

"Studies" like this are bunk science and serve only to reinforce the "need" for European nations to in more and more Africans.

The truth of the matter is that if African truly had a population boom like on it's hands, there would be little to need for any kind of aid. They should have more than ample manpower to take on practically any effort and achieve success.

Reality, however, says that disease, famine, and war will cull the vast majority before any such effort can even be considered.

I'm sorry. We suck, as does the (((UK))).

Feed them over there, so we don't have to feed them over here.

This will actually fuck them over in the long run.

>Overpopulation
>Not enough resources for niggers
>slums
>disease

Kys

>Implying that's not happening already

When the mud runs out theyll die of exposure.