Bring back /mlpol/

or give me peace from the hell this place has become.

1st april was the best day of /pol in years

btw nobody stops you from going to /mlp or /b to make threads there if you are bored here

It reminded me of the old days and the good times. There was shitposting and discussion. Not this fucking shart that goes on here at the moment,

/mlp/ doesn't allow Sup Forums threads Sup Forums doesn't allow pony threads. /tg/ is my other board to be honest.

Just take over then.

oh, i forgot /b banned pony threads

There are +1200 people who posted so far on /mlpol/. Thank God that it survived but I still wish for it to come back here and replaces Sup Forums.

the problem will be other people on there, who will just shitpost no mather wath(so starting decent tread is hard) but not imposible

It has nowhere near the traffic. /mlpol/ was so incredible partly because of the large traffic and constant discussion.

mlpol posters will go to trash if they know it's the new mlpol.

i dunno, maybe sobody with conections coud talk to mods and bring /mlpol back (the same whay as after 1st april, just invisible board)

Yes

I've never seen /trash/ before. Wht id's this website so full of degenerates?

Then that leaves the problem of the users of /trash/ still existing. We need a board cleansing.

If somebody made a patreon site or some sort of donation pledge that would make Hiro to give it back.

We collect some serious amount, lets say 25000 $ and bribe him.

>Implying ponyfags are any different than furries

Are you really this new?

>It reminded me of the old days and the good times. There was shitposting and discussion. Not this fucking shart that goes on here at the moment,
WTF are you talking about, It was the same shit but with (more) furries.

Why do huemonkeys post as if their thoughts or feelings matter to anyone?

Why ponifags think they're not furries?Stop watching discover kids shows you autistic manchild.