Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0qLgRohDnq8
youtu.be/J5psrjt8p6k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

AIDS

gas them

yooo i'm puking

Sterilization

White people ruined black people by making them live in white society and holding them up to the same expectations. We fix them by sending them back to Africa and letting them be who they are.

Idk why, but I wouldn't mind nuttin in that.

serious answer: stop giving them aid

in the form of government $$$, charitable donations or anything else. the reason africa is overpopulated and western niggers have so many kids is because they're enabled to do so. the moment they aren't able to eat anymore, their numbers will plummet and only the strong few in their bloodline will survive. the problem, as always, is humans' self-serving altruism, believing we can be more than human is preventing nature from taking its course.

Mate with them.

No race no problem, gas the blacks, race war now kangz n shiet

only realistic solution, at least in america

Can somebody translate this in english?

Let them breed with white women to raise their IQ

>How do we fix the black race?
Zyklon B

I would too if she got a Brazilian wax

>"ooga ooga booga HUUGGA MUUGGA booga"

Tried my best

Buddy found out Bitch has a hairy pussy and ass . He threatened to tell people, so she showed everyone before he could. She thinks you would still fuck her anyway.

t. Live in dark area

Everybody's becoming weird and degenerate, it's just the blacks have even less inhibition

Firebomb Black majority districts

Feed my eyes. Now you've sewn them shut.

Send them back to Africa. If they don't need no white man then they should live like kingz an shit back there

>dat crotch
oh I'm puking

this, they should go to africa so us western nations can do modern slavery on them

One at time

youtube.com/watch?v=0qLgRohDnq8

1. send them back to Africa
2. let them get riced by Chinese developers

This is a kind solution, let them live like the savanna animal they are

We send them back to Africa.

Impossible.
Best thing to do is send them back to africa.

America will never agree to kill them off or send them back to Africa. We need to drastically reduce welfare in America. That's something Americans could get behind. Without welfare niggers will starve to death.

Now I understand why niggers go for white girls.

Fix???

>Tyrone nuts in a white woman
ah sho' do be's feelin much smatah naw miss, ah do say, uh, ooga booga

lol

We can't.

Castrate the the average nig and selectively breed the intelligent ones

protip: that girls anatomy is exactly the same as a white woman's except for thicker hair and darker skin. enjoy being virgins for the rest of your lives

/thread

Vasectomy and tubal ligation

wrong

yeah, but the stench....

A hell of a lot of rope.

based on what evidence do you assume she has a stench?

you dont need to fuck a black women to lose our v card, you fuck a black women if u want aids. Say no to degeneracy.

She's a nigger.

she literally has a harrier ass than I do. fucking gross

So tue, it's like trying to teach your pet hyena to work with handicapped children. No. It took tens of thousands of years to turn vicious wolves into pomeranians.

WTF is this shit?

youtu.be/J5psrjt8p6k

Haha, stupid nig wants white cock. Fuck off.

FIX WHITES FIRST

It's called an african-american or vibrant-anticolonial

A new holl of caust.

death metal and rape. and pigs blood

Was the apartheid the best thing that happened to Africa?

kek

>USA
>WHITE

Nothing wrong with blacks m8, its niggers that are the issue

t. Successful black that hates poor white trash more then nigger

United states niggas

>(((white people)))

I agree though, our societies would be much better without their mixing

That's fucking gross.

>lel there are niggers in every race XD
>don't forget the based black men my redditor brethren

kill yourself you moulignon

this.

a desert or shrubland environment can only support a specific amount of people.
(((foreign aid))) and so-called "charity" artificially inflates that boundary.

the moment the population surpasses the natural boundary of growth for its environment, it has set itself up for disaster.

blacks stink like shit and rotten meat.

Just nigger culture. What are you? A bigot?

After you white boy, right after you scare everyone away and your race ceases to exist. I'll be perfectly fine fucking your woman til then.~

stop feeding them

Jewish influence in society has turned people into things they hate which manifests in lots of fucked up behavior in every race.

>they still believe our race will cease to exist

man, i know some okay blacks but if you think whites are going to get extinct, you're fooling yourself

>Fucking 300lb white women
>Thinks we care

What's it like fucking the worst we have? We would just let third genes die out but then you go ahead and mix with it to produce more degenerates. Great job you stupid nig.

I exaggerate, however I do see the trends of white men just not being desirable anymore as now most white woman are into minorities for the exotic factor and turning us into a fetish of sorts. Yeah I benefit from it but its fucked up when you meet girls that expecting a super big dick when all you got to offer is a regular big dick.

>Fucking landwhales
>Fucking woman under the thicc meme
Sorry m8, I prefer petite and educated woman.

With their abortions rates, disease, and murder rates. They are killing each other off.

you think thats exclusive to white woman? whatever, i don't really care about that. on average most of them are degenerates who fuck around in clubs gathering all sorts of stds. no thanks.

could go to africa and to that aswell but i don't need women other than my girl.

do what you think suits you best it doesn't affect me

With bullets, that seems to be the tried and true method within their community.

that black chick should be forced to have rhinoplasty. it's just so unattractive

Give them razors so they can stop shaving their cunts with broken bottles.

Fuck no, South Africa is white land. Whites went there and broke their backs to work the land. Whites built the cities. Whites built the water supplies. Whites built the economy and created a government. Then black INVADERS came from up north and cried racism.

Before whites there was NOTHING THERE.

Absolutely disgusting

>exclusive to white woman
Majority of the time yeah.

And the same for you as well redditfag.

Even black eyes are lazy.

Jesus I can smell the reek from here. Literally gagged.

>majority of the time
wishful thinking topkek. whatever helps your self confidence.

a couple of black women were interested in me, and they were nice but i got a girl who loves me, not interested in anyone else.

>exactly the same as a white woman's

Thank you Doctor Oz. I'd never have guess it.
Is it pink on the inside too?!!?
Virgins gotta know this shit.

>wishful thinking
>have experience this shit enough to drop bitches who give a hint of this.
Some dudes just want love and not sex my man.

>black women were interested in me
No they were interested in your wallet.

>Censors out her face in the photo
>Posts on her own account that has a picture of her face

Can you imagine the devastation if we ever go into another full on depression and cut aid to these countries? There will be millions of dead niggers.

yeah sure one sided experience is great if it makes you feel better.

>wallet
topkek i was poor as fuck at that time actually. my clothes were cheap and not even a brand. i don't flash money cause i don't wanna ttract golddiggers like a retard.

but okay i guess for some reason you need to push your self confidence, but you should deal with it in other ways than shitposting

>expecting a nigger to understand anything

Ever been in a black girls dorm room? That whole place reeks of rancid pussy and cocoa butter

This, but only if we kick the chinks out. The last thing we want is more power for Chyna

What self confidence am I pushing? Its more fucked up now as a result of those experiences. All i see is someone who is trying to use their experience to boost their experience.
>Oh life is so good I got a girl who loves me, but I also get flirted with by the blacks
>lol I was poor at the time
All I am seeing is a cuck in the making.

Is that the girl on the rights natural hair color? It's beautiful.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

>All i see is someone who is trying to use their experience to boost their experience.

seems like i just hit a nerve since you're having trouble forming sentences. that's okay, realization is the first step to improvement.

did you look in the mirror? i'm just telling you the truth. you constantly exaggerate. people who try talk shit about others and make assumptions, its a sign of low confidence.

i know plenty of guys who have fucked plenty of sluts and ended up with STDs. i'm making the best decision for myself and not being a degenerate. don't wanna win the darwin award and end up with dickwarts.

Niggers smell bad without exception

Stop wasting your time

You don't.