OMGFZ IT'Z HAPPENING: NEWT SAYS SETH RICH WAS ASSASSINATED!

youtube.com/watch?v=dGoUFxh6pzk&t=0m38s

He was once 3rd in line before the President, BTFO Democrats!

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/05/21/gingrich-spreads-conspiracy-theory-about-slain-dnc-staffer/?utm_term=.aca550d85f19
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY
youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if dubz newt is suicided this summer

Sudden heart attack after John Oliver mocks his wild conspiracy theories and Colbert does another Alex Jones impression.

NEWT BUMP, A HAHAHA, FUCKING AYY

BREAKING:CNN:NEWT GINGRICH FOUND DEAD AFTER SHOOTING HIMSELF TEN TIMES IN THE HEAD IN APPARENT SUICIDE

Based!

>apparently

OH SHIT

Bump. Finally asking the questions. Justice for Seth Rich.

He's talking with absolute certainty that Seth was assassinated. We don't know that for sure, and in the mainstream it's far better to have a skeptical eye towards the idea, or it will become more of a partisan issue than it already is.

Finally! I hope the name Seth Rich becomes a household name in America.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!!!

I need a basic gestalt
>what are the implications if it was proved that he was really assassinated by the DNC?

You've done it Sup Forums. It took you a week to compile enough FACTS (at no cost to the taxpayers) to overwhelm a year of the MSM investing BILLIONS in a false narrative. If KimDC comes through tomorrow there's no telling where this will go. I'm impressed how many people have been watching this unfold here, demonstrated by the comments in a variety of news outlets. People are watching you Sup Forums, you're gettin' it done.

OMFG

SEIN NAME WAR SETT REICH

FUGGGGGGG

goback to the fucking donald you stupid cunts

>If KimDC comes through tomorrow
didn't this fat faggot claim to have hillary's emails and didn't deliver shit?

things are going so fast I can't keep up. is there actual evidence that he was in contact with wikileaks?

also
>newt still pushing the uranium meme

Bump for interest

>>what are the implications if it was proved that he was really assassinated by the DNC?
Political Chernobyl. Nuremberg redux. They are likely willing to start WWIII and destroy civilization before they'll stand trial. Not kidding.

>WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!!!

Deep state can not completely control the media narrative anymore because of internet/social media.
The only way is distraction with some major happening now.

Am I the only one getting fucking annoyed of this whole Seth Rich bullshit?

Just let it drop you brain-dead retards or bring it over to r/t_d. Nobody gives a fuck around here. This is starting to feel more like a coverup and a way for Trump supporters to not deal with all the controversies surrounding Trump, and instead dealing with something that anybody with a brain already knew.

Seth Rich was killed a long time ago and everybody knew why. Stop using Seth Rich as damage control.

FBI DIRECTOR NEWT

>acuuse of le reddit meme
nice try shitblue
and when all this comes down, you fags get tried along side your bosses.

IT'S THE JENGA BLOCK THAT WILL CRUMBLE THE WHOLE ROTTEN EDIFICE THAT HAS ERECTED ITSELF BENEATH THE BODY POLITIC.

god damn i fucking love based newt so much

He's an attention whore who rarely has anything of note to add. Worth turning g your head for occasionally, but if he doesn't pull through just ignore him. Don't talk to him or about him.

I have no faith in the douchebag

>accuuse of le shariablue mémé
nice try CTR
and when all this comes down, you fags get tried along side your bosses.

>leaf proxy
>t_d
fuck u sharebitch nigger we can all tell you dont belong here

cute niiger, but since you went off-script and replied to a non shill, you're not getting paid

Here you go, hopefully they pay you a little more next time

Ok now the media caught on the big story.

What's the next step of your master plan?

This post really melted my scoop.

Why ruin it for the rest of the leafs fuckface?

bump

Can the people that hot Seth get to Newt?

It's possible he is promising something nymously then leaking anonymously.

Based.

This would literally be the biggest happening of our lifetime. It implicates so many people from politicians to the media and IC. We'd need a complete overhaul of government almost. Also it'd basically be the end of the Democrat party

>The only way is distraction with some major happening now.

probably assassination attempt during visit to our greatest ally

I hope you fuck up a pronoun in public and serve 4 years in prison you fucking leaf

Bumping a SETH RICH thread

Bump

Nice knowing you chicken hawk.

he was Assange's fail safe in case the emails weren't released. The dude HATES Clinton because she was the one who pushed to have him arrested and his home raided and seized for copyright infringement.
He is legit and anyone saying otherwise doesn't see the whole picture here.

Wow, the fuck is wrong with you?

Some of the stuff he's said hasn't panned out. Some other user on here wrote that "he did say that the NSA had the emails and that turned out to be correct at least"

He sounded pretty certain, so if he doesn't come through for us this time he's lost all credibility. So there's that.

"There is no evidence that he was “disgusted by the corruption of the Democratic National Committee,” though last week, amateur sleuths falsely claimed that Rich had posted online as “pandas4bernie.” (He may have tweeted as “panda4progress.”)"

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/05/21/gingrich-spreads-conspiracy-theory-about-slain-dnc-staffer/?utm_term=.aca550d85f19

WashingtonPost is FALSELY CLAIMING we are wrong about Seth Rich being Pandas4Bernie.

SETH RICH IS GONNA BRING DOWN THESE BITCHES!

Literal civil war most likely not just here, but other places in the world because we are not the only ones effected by the Jews

>Can the people that hot Seth get to Newt?

NEWT IS THE MAN WHO KNOCKS, FRIENDO.

>Newt talking with Saudis after he helped 9/11
Why are you trusting this (((traitor)))

fuck off leaf

If you had bothered to read the thread you'd see people are interested.

Is it just me or does hearing Newt talk make me sleepy?
*YYYYYAAAAWWWWNNNNN*
Best to get some rest and tackle this with a clear head tomorrow...

That's the way i'm looking at it. They also know if anything happens to him now it'd look so much more like a cover up. He either produces or he doesn't we'll see.

You should be asking what the fuck is wrong with your own damn country.

When the media has to shill this hard to debunk a 'conspiracy theory' you know there is some truth to it

Big if true, In all seriousness though if it's as you describe it (((they))) won't allow it to happen

hope
we
can
believe
in

pandas4bernie, I missed this. Is it legit?

Could say the same thing, your brain working? Or you getting skekels

pandas for bernie was like a group of idiots
seth was but one guy
he was a panda
not pandaS

Who has my infographics I am on a machine that doesn't have any of my files.

Didn't look into that aspect of it personally but that is a super weak refutation in my opinion.

Is this your first time out of your safe space snowflake?

Now how the fuck would they know if those are his real accounts or not? His reddit account alone is real, there is too much to prove that it was him to say otherwise.

As you can see we are the jews now and control the Internet. (((They))) will not be able to hide this.

Go back and tell your boss all hope is lost. It's only a matter of time before we find out. Leave now

ballsy to spell it out like that with no hard evidence but hey the democrats and the media have been making up stories and jumping to crazy conclusions for months now with no repercussions so i guess its fair game now.

the democrats have made it so you can throw around accusations and implications like nothing.

>lel

>Seth Rich was killed a long time ago and everybody knew why.
interesting statement from (((shareblue)))

bad template but i kek'ed nonetheless.

>Am I the only one getting fucking annoyed of this whole Seth Rich bullshit?

Yeah me too! The whole thing seems contrived simply to slander the DNC!! I mean so what what if the Democratic nomination was rigged?
And so what if the data administrator was troubled when he found out and leaked the news to the Team Bernie?
So what if the Shillary chair wants to make an example of the leaker even if they don't have the right guy!! So what if that guy just happens to get killed?
So what if a political campaign flush with millions and millions of free money couldn't even cough up ten or twenty thousand dollars to help find the murderer of their beloved data administrator?

Just sick and annoyed by all these coincidences those meddling kids on Sup Forums keep uncovering.

Maps of Meanings: The Architecture of Belief / Edition 1

>numerials
And I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for these meddling kids
scoob.png

top keks
fucking leafs are cancer
Assuming it's an actual leaf and not just a shariablue/ctr VPN

this will be a good month.
youtube.com/watch?v=TkBMAHUkibY

checks out
'
and one of the guys he worked with at the DNC slammed Seth's old twitter account with a panda reference

Or some retard at liberal uni trying to earn gender studies credit...

What would it be like if Newt was VeePee?

this was the pic i meant to post

If the Rich family is lurking this board, many of us here are fighting for justice day and night. It is no accident that this movement is self-reinforcing with a solitary focus. People from across the globe have come together, unified by the sense of injustice. Evil is on the rise and we will not sit idle as a wicked government takes possession of the world. We, through the Power of Kek, will stand--you are among us. You will receive rest for your souls.

His family betrayed him, they shill for hill even after hill murdered their son.

They are perfect gen-x/boomers

Bu mp

>implying they weren't threatened.

youtube.com/watch?v=AZVozOKgv-c

lol i cant wait till funny man Stephen Colbert makes fun of this outrageous right wing conspiracy theory.

We

It was reported that after the 10th and final shot, the deceased Gingrich was somehow able to saw off both of his legs and both of his arms with a hacksaw. His tongue was found in the upstairs toilet. Police have ruled it a suicide.

Classic Team Clinton tactic... get to the family and word-smith them into the line. They did same to Foster family.

>Am I the only one getting fucking annoyed of this whole Seth Rich bullshit?
>Just let it drop you brain-dead retards or bring it over to r/t_d. Nobody gives a fuck around here.

As it's Sunday,I'm going to do you and your two cent per post shills a favor. This is not the election. I know a lot of you think of the political arena like a game between two teams, with one a winner and one a loser. I get that.
I get that you're in some cube farm getting paid for taking out your frustrations by sowing the seeds of discord among persons of good faith. But you have missed something. The cuteness, the fag/nigger/bro/desu/senpai stuff has gone missing. Why? It's because a lot of us who have been lurking on the periphery have seen something so important that they're becoming involved. They have life experience and skill sets you will never have. You are being used as useful idiots to defend a corrupt establishment bent only on acquiring and maintaining power.
The core group of "hackers" here on Sup Forums have some mad, scary skills. They have the W2's and 1099's that Shareblue and CTR give you. They know who you are. The lurkers now getting involved also have some mad skill sets. They have resources you will never have, business, farms, equipment, property, education, military/government/law enforcement experience, respect, community, friends.
We know that the world has been headed down the wrong path for a long time. If it continues it is not going to end well for any of us, particularly for you. In the eventual civil disorder that will certainly occur on this trajectory when BLM, Antifa, OWS types finally exhaust our patience people like you, who have no resources, no trade, no land, no money, you will be the first casualties. The cities will become self cleaning ovens.
Get away from what you are doing while you can, get out of your echo chamber. There's a lot of opportunity out there if you choose to work hard. My heartfelt best wishes to you.

14scoop inter-dimensional backgammon

>58 No.126466982
>This. >No.126466982

Too close!

all these replies and none of them this
i am dissapoint, pol
very dissapoint

newt lives

>A letter was found next to his body
>"I have shot myself 10 times and have still not died. Please god let this final act take me and grant me the death I truly 100% want."

To think that the earth's tides sucked out Mars' iron core from there and left both worlds with a 24 hourish rotation. And the core is now the first planet from the sun.

This.