Ummm guys... is Donald Trump really going to be impeached? I'm starting to worry

Ummm guys... is Donald Trump really going to be impeached? I'm starting to worry...
dailydell.com/2017/05/21/democrat-impeachment-strategy-explained/
>inb4 hurr dailydell. This theory sounds bulletproof, someone tell me its not true

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No, you faggot.

not until january 2019

Why is that?

To get impeached, 15 members of his party, in either the house (or the senate, I forget which) has to side with every single democrat in that body.

There's no crime, if he colluded with Putin and there is tape of it there's still no crime.

>Blomp is going to be impeached

Said the increasingly nervous man for the 500th time this year.

He's finished. pol has been behind the game the whole time. Even as late as last week people on this board were all saying there was no Russia investigation but in the span of one week there were two grand juries and 3 subpoenas on Trump officials, and no a Special Prosecutor. nu-pol just keeps denying the obvious until faced with indisputable evidence. The rest of us with IQs > 90 can see the writing on the wall. Trump is going to be removed from office

nytimes.com/2017/05/18/us/politics/democrats-trump-impeachment.html

he'll be impeached for sure!

not over this, but he'll figure out a way for it to happen, sadly.
part of the reason he's so funny is that his ego is massive and out-of-control.
it's only a matter of time before it gets him in too deep, somewhere.

this

That was all explained tho. Democrats dont need any crime did u read the OP article?

No one is going to DailyDell.com to read about how Trump is totally going to be impeached despite the complete lack of evidence for any aspect of the allegations against his administration

No, now fuck off

>im gonna sit back and watch Dems impeach the Emporer because i didnt listen to conservatives warning us what they were doing

its over...

They need more votes than they have. Comey will reveal before the senate that the alledged memo does not even exist

They have the ability to, but it's not going to happen because the political backlash would be so extreme

They'd be satisfying corporate pleb liberals by telling the working class "Fuck you, and even if you manage to get someone in office who even WANTS to help you, fuck you still we'll remove him"

Impeaching Trump would be a mistake of catastrophic proportions, and would basically guarantee that you would, in our lifetimes, see a president that makes Trump look like a kitten

Haha that makes me feel better about it. Youre right, maybe we should let it happen so we can have Mussolini in 2024

The article literally says there is no evidence.

When have liberals ever cared about facts and evidence? The whole world admits the travel ban was legal

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down.