What are the legitimate cons to consider when rice mixing?

What are the legitimate cons to consider when rice mixing?

I am a chink madly in love with this girl but at the same time I don't want to pollute her white ancestry. I'm torn here guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vlhmhk5vBME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

stay the fuck away from whit women the offsprings will be horrible

You honestly want to date the type of woman that would race mix?

this

fair point

Only males hapas are undesirable.

Just follow your dick, dude.

Aborting your child because it's male is also undesirable.

Her body won't like your baby during pregnancy. Nothing fatal, but it's a thing - the baby's genes are too different from her own. Mothers of mixed-race kids have to, at least, watch their diets more (to avoid inflammation) and maybe take drugs.

Big contra - your kids will have identity problems and depending on where you are, face some rejection from both sides. saged.

kek he was based tho
think of it this way, when america becomes a shithole(really soon) you'll want to move with your family to korea , which i take is your native homeland? half whites are not wanted in korea, your gf will be given bad looks etc.
unless you wanna live your whole life being uncomfortable dont do it

same goes for her

Let's get some pussy tonight

Breed with her and avenge your ancestors.

at least, if she's a Jew eh?

>. Nothing fatal, but it's a thing - the baby's genes are too different from her own. Mothers of mixed-race kids have to, at least, watch their diets more (to avoid inflammation) and maybe take drugs.
kek

Your knowledge of genetics: literally 0%

Its a lottery. You can get a Keanu, but you can also get Elliot. Anyways kids are a drag.

But we need more franks in the world

Why is it so hard to stick to your own race? Just find a chinese girl and explore your culture and history with her, you'll both be happier in the end and any potential kids wont be torn with identity issues.

people like this are something to consider. Still it's I've never met a fucked up hapa with an asian dad only with an asian mom

Remember Hiroshima

Better for her to have you, than a nigger.

would plunge

We accept it as a necessary solution that needed to end the war of pacific.

Also need those white iq to develop such bombs.

personally i have lol'ed at every halfbreed i have met

they're not even real people

Your culture is not the same as hers. Your parents and her parents will have hugely different expectations. Does she celebrate Ching ming, pay homage to Guan yin, know what to call your paternal grandfather? Do you love each other enough to learn all this shit about each other?

And if you don't practice or at least know about your own culture, then you are lost and contributing to the the blending of humanity into brown homogenised shit. How can she expect you to take part in her culture when you don't know your own?

Hapas turn out to be terrible get a nice Asian girl.
look on the statistical bright side your kids will be smart and not fat.

>calling yourself a chink
>already consider yourself inferior.

God damn just kill yourself I guess.

>Smart and not fat.

So everything you aren't?

>What are the legitimate cons to consider when rice mixing?
jealous people will try to harass you
>pollute her white ancestry
meme logic

Whenever it come to trying learn each other's culture, and whenever I do it apparently she doesn't like it cause she thinks it comes off as being too slavbooish, and vice-versa when she does it with mine it just comes off as cringy to me cause she just comes off as straight weaboo.

We get this mutual 'eek" when we try to learn each other's culture, it's kinda weird to explain, but still regardless we love each other and little things like that don't bother us.

>being this much of a self-hating bitch

If she's dumb enough to go with some shrimp dick chink then we don't want her anyways

You should grow the fuck up and stop thinking that just because you learn a culture means you have to pretend you belong to it.

Jealous fat faggot detected. Don't worry, you wouldn't be able to get it up for her anyway.

on the contrary, amwf hapas turn out more stable than the elliots
like this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Vlhmhk5vBME

You risk to become finnish

Drop dead and stay away from White women gook.

His sister looks basically white

I'm graduating from UW with a chemistry degree in two weeks,
I'm 5'8' and weigh 140 pounds
I'm doing fine in both accounts

Maybe it's because of the reasons why these people get together instead of some retarded nonsensical make female dichotomy.

Hapas are ok. White guy with Japanese gf here.

She looks like a mestiza

>5'8 140
>chemistry degree.

You'really basically a fucking asian yourself. That is if you aren't larping.

Just go ahead, someone from Sup Forums is going to be fucking your children in the future anyway.

Bone marrow and organ incompatibility, chance of blood poisoning, any features you liked in the white girl were recessive and won't show up in your kids, higher chance of mental problems etc etc etc

The list of negatives is endless, I can't think of any positives.

Education and STEM is what made the west great in the first place.
I'm short but tall genes sadly run in the family except for me so my kids might turn out fine.

lmao wat do you mean by this?

Are you parents okay with her not participating culturally to your side of the family at all? No tea shit, no tomb sweeping, nothing? She's probably going to have to learn at least the most basic shit in order to not appear rude. Again, both of you can just say fuck it and not bother at all but then you'll just become another soulless shit celebrating all the standard holidays with no culture of your own.

It will be even worse for your kids being caught between two cultures. Your nieces and nephews will ask them why your family doesn't show up for CNY and her side will ask why you barely celebrate Christmas or something.

All those Asian chicks you see with white dudes, how many of them do you think still bother about their culture? Do you think any of them will know how or even remember to do all the offering shit to their ancestors? Are your parents okay with the grandchildren doing the same?

If your dick is calling for that girl and she's receptive to your advances, why the fuck not?

Obiously, the white guys that go for asian girls typically go for certain reasons/the asian girls that like white guys are typically self hating; will produce a shitty product

obviously*

It's okay to have kids with whites if the kids will live in Asia.
They will never succeed in identifying with whites because they look too different and will become Elliot Rodgers.
In Asia they would become Bruce Lee's slaying them pussays and becoming popular people.
Hapas work well in Asia, not in western society.
They need to identify as Asians.

WMAF = Sup Forumsack
AMWF = Reddit sperg

Just stick to your own Chang. Your children will be mentally ill abominations

Tread carefully senpai. Make sure you and your partner don't forget who you are and make sure your kids remember too.

Most of the reddit spergs are also WMAF, what do you think /r/hapas is?

https: //asianaryanism. com/

Lots of Chinese dudes are moving to Slavic countries and marrying blondes, doubt one more will hurt.

They have their entire lives to learn about each other's culture. It isn't even that important as long as they're good to each other and their kids.

>triggered

Well look man. I'm just trolling you for being a dumbass who knows nothing about genetics. I'm 6'4 about 200 pounds, working out, and I'm trying for college.

I don't have the mathematical ability to study any science so you have me there.

I don't get how a fucking sterotype small white person can make fun of asians when he looks and acts like one. How can you tell him not to mix when your children will most likely turn out similar?

I don't see how it's fair to judge anyone.

Your offspring will have severe identity issues and no sense of self. Stick to your own race and culture

Hey idiot, what about your ancestry? What a brainlet

I went for an Asian girl because she's commited, hard working, and intelligent. If I put her in some kind of racial machine I'd still love whatever came out.

Elliots come from shitty parents, and not because they are mixed.

It was in reference to the promotion of one over the other. The ones that promote AMWF are always feminists/leftists that hate white males. You don't see WMAF anons cutting down Asian males unless they are shitposting.

Breed with her. American whites are not pure species. Nothing of value would be lost.

Problem is that most don't bother. I know a few white/pinoy couples and generally the chick doesn't know or care about their Filipino background. The kids are even worse; know shit all about the Philippines and actively dislike visiting.

Shut up Yun. Kill yourself

>Elliots come from shitty parents,
This they came from the most liberal part of CA and his dad is rumored to a be a Jew.

there are no cons, but she looks 6 and you probably shouldn't date her for another 12 years

This kek, you'll probably be making her MORE white at this point

I haven't made fun of anyone, all I said is hapas tend to turn out poorly, they do statistically have far higher rates of mental issues.
>and I'm trying for college.
high school?

Mutt with prior identity issues here.
Depending on where you live and how you plan to raise your kid, don't do it.
Not only are you subjecting the kid to the whims of their peers, but if your family atmosphere doesn't foster both sides then it will lead to a split within the child that will accumulate in feelings of inadequacy.

If it gets latched on and is able to simmer that say "some aspect of an asian is inferior" all faults in character will be with the fact that they are half asian and that if they were full white they wouldn't have X problem. Same in vice versa. You can't let any of those instances fester.

Unless the kid has a personality that allows them to overcome falling into that trap they will become something like this with or without the shooting.

Think before you Chink.

If they stay in the father's country, there is nothing wrong with that.

I wouldn't blame them, I wouldn't visit here too and I live here. Thank God for work and MMOs.

This

Stop believing in race determination. Your kids will grow up to be a success if you invest in them

To add, the country they reside in should be the only culture that they conform to. Multiculturalism is shit.

just lol, you are even calling yourself a chink.

you got memed HARD, buddy

Kill yourself, you subhuman chink.

I want to know that goddamn feel so much REEEE

Abort it if it is a male, seriously, only have hapa daughters

And I'm telling you that your red pill is retarded. They do fine in the rest of the world, and if their parents are together for the right reasons then they make good offspring. Obviously a pair of stereotypical white and Asian people make a troubled kid.

I had a troubled life as a kid, parents were meth addicted, I did well in school in every subject except math, which I grasped loosely. Not nearly enough for any kind of science. Gave up for a while, then got myself together.

I'm pretty sure mixed offspring are more prone to mental illness.

The ones in asia really do turn out better
Maybe, but I have seen lots of people here shitting on asian men for no reason.
I agree, but by some reason a big number of parents of hapas are shitty.

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Jewish ones, yes.

White women love the BBC

>cucked by a website

The kids aren't fully white though. Their skin will always be a little browner or hair darker and without both parents' background they will always be a little lost.

Immigrants should always integrate into the culture of the host country period. That said, you shouldn't forget where you come from or you'll become another globalist citizen of the world with the same pc background as everyone else.

Your son will have a tny dick and be extremely beta/feminine

Any couple who has kids because of something stupid

(Ie: I wanted to fuck an Asian) will have problems.

Any race too. White people who have kids for trophies make shitty kids.

they'd make a cute couple, but hollywood people are hard to stay married to

People just assumed that his father was a jew because he worked in Hollywood

shitty parents make offspring prone to mental illness*

Mixed familes more often than not have problems where they shouldn't have kids.

So ideally Greek?

SAGE THREAD FAGGOT

I AM SETH RICH

>The kids aren't fully white though
So what? It's not like they're part nigger or something. Hapa kids are not lesser people.
>you shouldn't forget where you come from
Nothing wrong with knowing history and genetics, as long as you don't identify with some "oppressed" bullshit like SJWs do.

The evolution is about 30,000 years apart and always created mental disorders when mixed.

Chinese women are great. White women who mix have xeno-phillia issues which means DADDY ISSUES.

It doesn't matter if she lies and says otherwise. She's fucked in the head on a very basic instinctual level.

Good luck having base Asian kids with that.

wouldn't my samurai genes and her viking ancestry create an ultimate warrior race?

Half black kids can also be successful. Full black kids can be successful.

You can understand that white people need Their own space and that races are different, and still not be racist.

>American whites are not pure species.
Russian

every

time

I hope you enjoy betraying our countrymen for base Communist dictator Putin and his anti-white narratives. That's why you have more Muslims than all of Europe