I just got back from church...

I just got back from church. The priest said it's our job as good Catholics to aid migrants however we can and also we need to support Israel in these troubling times. Can you explain why I should go back next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

latinmassdir.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
innocents.com/
stmichaelruscath.org/
culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Burn him at the stake for heresy.

here's an explanation on how the catholic church invented Islam, and how catholicism is a lucferian counterfeit of Christianity

Hate has no home here.

Go to your local Orthodox church instead and see what they say.

At this point I might unironically do this.

Go to a Protestant/Orthodox church then, Catholic church is a sinking ship. I went to a Baptist church today and 5 minutes of the sermon was dedicated to shitting on communism

you are not true christian unless you help the poor and those who suffer. No exception. That's why i am not christian.

You are not a real atheist unless you like multiculturalism, faggotry, and the destruction of national borders. This is why I am not atheist.

so either way you are fucked up? thank god i may be an anomaly.

go find a tridentine latin mass(conservative). dont go back to that sjw parish.

latinmassdir.org/

or go to a byzantine rite catholic parish.

Simple. Go to an Orthodox Church the next time.

Catholicism, like Islam, is as much a political system as it a religion. The Vatican has become a vanguard of the third world and it will continue to be so as its constituency becomes increasingly brown. Send the Pope to Uganda.

which city do you live in user?

>catholic
you should pick either a church that practices Christianity or no choose no church and study in your free time

Acts 17:24 The God who made the world and everything in it, being Lord of heaven and earth, does not live in temples made by man,

>Not following based Steven "Israel is a Fraud" Anderson and the Faithful Word Baptist Church
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

Why? So priests can tell him the same SJW bullshit but sing a different liturgy?

NYC

You should go back next week and when you're standing on line to shake his hand on the way out, redpill him on the Jews so everybody can hear you.

Most priests who say the liturgy correctly are not sjw( they hate the traditional mass)

Amen

I would've stood up and said

>That's a lie and you know it!

Then left

Daily Reminder:
Obergefell Court, that made Same Sex Marriage law of the land, was made up of judges with the following ethno-religious background.
Roman Catholic: Six
Jew: Three
Protestant/Orthodox: Zero
Roman Catholics are the cancer on the body of Christ, and they must be repelled at all costs.

I like the part when I'm kneeling and the wafer turns into His flesh in my mouth!
It is so sexy to be cucked by the great and powerful sky-Dad!

there is holy innocents or st michaels russian greek catholic parish.

the gospel of thomas indicates that kike on a stick did not want to be worshiped, but the one who was not born of a man or woman should be worshipped.

innocents.com/
stmichaelruscath.org/

what's the difference between them all

>innocents.com/
I work near this one. Maybe i'll go. How can I test this place? Can I ask the priest what he thinks about Jews?

Look into sedvacantism. There is a reason the church has devolved into anoth Jew puppet. Vatican II was the death knell for catholicism.

I'm going to have to remember this the next time some idiot links Ireneaus. thanks.

nobody read it.

OP, wouldn't you aid a legal migrant who asked for your help?
He said to aid migrants. Not necessarily illegals.
Aiding migrants ensures that they are better integrated into native communities.

And yes, as long as the options are jewish controled jerusalem or muslim controled jerusalem, you go for the Jewish because at least those don't attack christian sites and allow for christians to grow.

But when the option is to gather under the christian cross for liberation of Jerusalem back into Christian hands, you do know what to do.

Think, OP. Think.

I question if your story is even true if your so quickly question the church for this shit.

>catholicism
>go back

You shouldn't. Since the beginning the catholic church has been more concerned with politics and power than christianity.

You should ditch that human-centric doctrine immediately and find a church that actually focuses on God.

sad panda.

>nazi army to destroy orthodox russia

This was the stupidestt thing I read all day, and I was just in Kiwi Farms

accept your brothers in kike with open arms, burger.

why do protestants and orthodox have such a hard time separating church and state?

if they want to marry under the law of the land, let them

there's absolutely no way you can argue against homossexual marriage under the law of the land without conflating marriage to fornication.

meanwhile dozens of protestant churches have married homossexuals inside their churches while no homossexual as been married under God in a Catholic church.

>nazi army to destroy orthodox russia
>This was the stupidestt thing I read all day, and I was just in Kiwi Farms

i guess it goes over your head that orthodox Christianity was completely destroyed in russia with the bolshevik movement.

>the catholic church has been more concerned with politics and power than christianity.
Thank God times have changed and now your argument can only be used against Orthodoxy and Protestantism.

>vatican has a seat at the UN, and dramatic pull over it

really activates my almonds.

Who defines what is legal? Also these migrants are Muslims their interests are to destroy us. See this is why I can't take cuck Catholicism seriously. I'm supposed to lay down and let invaders in who want to destroy me and my faith and hurt my family because the church tells me to. No fuck off. I'm not following that. I have been a good Catholic all my life BUT THIS IS FUCKING WRONG. The church has been compromised and fuck you, you know this isn't the first time this has fucking happened. I don't know who really runs the vatican now but I don't trust them and I am going to go back to simply reading the bible and that is that.

No shit sherlock

>no church and study in your free time

No, he shouldn't, and if you're a Christian you know he shouldn't.
And if he does he'll come back to Catholicism as that is the church of Peter, which is actually mandated by Jesus himself. So unless you go against Jesus to better serve Jesus... don't.

>dramatic
For you.
It must really make you angry that your religious cult is not seen as the nation of God on earth.
That pride that is so typical of Protestants is really showing on you.

You must definitely are a multicultural faggot

>rome made catholicism the official state religion in 380 under Theodosius
>it isn't a poltical system concentrated on power
>can't see catholicism as the luciferian counterfiet that he is
>having to insinuate that I'm protestant when I don't particularly care for the protestant church either
>being blind to the fact you're committing idolatry

the nation of god on earth is going to be the new jerusalem. not the current Israel, not the fraudulent roman pagan church, who is the whore of babylon.

>and also we need to support Israel in these troubling times
Never heard of a Catholic priest saying this.

The state defines what is legal.
What part of "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." don't you understand?

>Also these migrants are Muslims
As far as you explained it, your priest talked about migrants. Not refugees or illegals specifically.
What's your problem in aiding a legal migrant into your country if you see he needs help? That's a migrant. Aid him.

You can't take Catholicism serious because you are pretending to be one.

>I am going to go back to simply reading the bible and that is that.
And you're going to get to that part about Jesus mandating the church of Peter as the only church and like any person that don't really take anything serious, you'll go into buffet Jesus mode, picking what you like and leaving what you don't, and think yourself a better Christian for it.

How to be retarded: the post

well, nazi germany also crushed russia, and it wasn't orthodox during ww2. again, your posts are the stupidest made today.

its quite easy to prove there is catholic involvement in the creation of Islam in the symbolism alone.

Well if it was written down in (((the book))) it must be true.

Christians are the stupidest people on here

gospel of thomas wasn't in the bible. its part of the lost gospels.

Ooga booga

>What part of "Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." don't you understand?
The laws of man are not just just because man says they are you dumb fuck. These "migrants" are going to destroy your home, loved ones and faith. God damn you are fucking stupid.

>Not refugees or illegals specifically.

Thats what he was referring to you dumb fuck Islamic refugees. Are you really trying semantics stupidity? You question my faith I bet you are a troll here.

I'm not going into buffet shit there are multiple interpretations of the bible but regardless of that I can't support a faith that tells me to support Jews and Muslims who are out to hard me and my family. Get off your high horse you piece of shit. I was an Altar Boy and a good Catholic for many years but the last two Popes really make me question the motives of the church.

19 In that day shall there be an altar to the Lord in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the Lord.

20 And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the Lord of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the Lord because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

so Giza is the word for Border.

so if you take the pyramid of giza, its height is 5449 inches. hebrew comes with a number value for each letter, so if oyu take the value of all the letters of this verse in the original hebrew, you get a value of 5449, is this a coincidence, or a deliberate design? do you get the impression that this would be hard to do?

>And you're going to get to that part about Jesus mandating the church of Peter as the only church
Typical good goy Catholic brainwashing.

That verse is refering to Peter's faith, as the rock of faith that CHRIST'S Church will be built on, not Peter's church you blasphemous heretic.

But don't take my word for it, lets see what Peter has to say. Shall we?
>4To whom coming, as unto a living stone, disallowed indeed of men, but chosen of God, and precious, 5Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, an holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to God by Jesus Christ.

>6Wherefore also it is contained in the scripture, Behold, I lay in Sion a chief corner stone, elect, precious: and he that believeth on him shall not be confounded.

>7Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner,

>8And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.

>9But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: 10Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of God: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

>11Dearly beloved, I beseech you as strangers and pilgrims, abstain from fleshly lusts, which war against the soul; 12Having your conversation honest among the Gentiles: that, whereas they speak against you as evildoers, they may by your good works, which they shall behold, glorify God in the day of visitation.
1 Peter 2

Your priest is a cuck lad , i'm terribly sorry

>Can you explain why I should go back next week?
To take the Sacrament of Holy Communion, the Body and Blood of Christ.

We know the Catholic Church has been infiltrated by evil, and Vatican II destroyed the rest of the Latin Mass and beautiful Churches. But the Sacrament of Holy Communion is the same, Jesus and the Holy Spirit are always with the Church. So, go for them and to bring them closer to you in spirit. God Bless.

A priest shouldn't be saying those things, let alone when he should be preaching the Gospel, or the Fathers, or a particular doctrine related to the liturgical day. Just ignore it next time. If you're a Catholic you can read some spiritual book, or a Missal or pray the Rosary, or even better, find a Traditional Latin Mass. If you're a protestancuck, just stay in home and pray something.

Use creativity to interpret what he said along the lines of christianity. Thus do help christian refugees and support Israel of the new covenant (the catholic church) and not the whore of babylon and synagogue of satan that currently calls itself Israel.

Also speak with him and air your grievances.

>The laws of man are not just just because man says they are
Nobody said that, hence they are the laws of man.
Many laws of man will act against man because man is dumb.

But as a Christian, you know that there should be separation between the laws of God and the laws of men.

>Thats what he was referring to
How do you know?
You told me he used the word migrants.
Not the workd refugees or illegals or islamists.

You want to change your story midway?

Yes, I am trying semantics because you don't know them and your confusion stems from this.

>I'm not going into buffet shit there
Yes, you are. You're doing it right now, because as it's true that there may be multiple interpretation of the bible, none tells you to be your own church, or to separate from it.

I'm no longer questioning if your Catholic, I'll question if you're even a Christian.

I might have worded myself wrongly there. I didn't intend to mean that Peter's church was not the church of Jesus.

Peter was made the head of the apostles.

Peter and the apostles then founded many churches, but as Peter is head of the Apostles, so are the churches they built to be headed by the churches built by Peter.

Why Peter? Nobody knows. But Jesus did warn the reason of a leader being necessary and that was because the pride of the apostles would be a danger to the church.

As the Bishops of Rome are the successors to the Peter, it is to the Bishops of rome the churches should be lead by.

And as it was feared and warned by Jesus, pride indeed made protestants and orthodox leave the church that was built by Peter.

And this protestant pride did not subside and indeed did not stop until they kept deviding again and again, until even things like Mormonism stemmed out of it. Protestant history is what Jesus warned against.

And this protestant pride keeps them aways from Catholics and Orthodox as they all start to come together.

find a less cucked church bro

Find a real church, not a Cracker Eater Cult

>Many laws of man will act against man because man is dumb.
Yes like laws that allow Muslims to flood a country and how my priest wants me to support this shit.

>But as a Christian, you know that there should be separation between the laws of God and the laws of men.

Yes I do and I know these laws are wrong cuck.

>How do you know?
Because he specifically mentioned Syria when he told us this. I didn't note this because common sense dictates that the major migrant fucking crisis of the day comes from there you semantics cuck.

>Yes, I am trying semantics because you don't know them and your confusion stems from this.

No you are an atheistic troll trying to do something here god knows what.

>Yes, you are
No I am not since you agreed with me cuck.

>because as it's true that there may be multiple interpretation of the bible

>I'm no longer questioning if your Catholic, I'll question if you're even a Christian.

Whatever you say retarded atheist troll. I have no idea why you are even in this thread.

no. don't

why you're a catholic is beyond me. It's a foreign religion and when the KKK was a thing they fought like there was no tomorrow to make sure catholicism stayed out of america

>Because he specifically mentioned Syria when he told us this. I didn't note this because common sense dictates that the major migrant fucking crisis of the day comes from there you semantics cuck.
so you are changing your story midway

you're a poorly elaborated troll

>so you are changing your story midway
How am I changing my story? What other migrant crisis is dominating the news right now tell me atheist troll?

because irish weren't white

You don't need the priest to go full 1488, just one with proper respect for the liturgy and who doesn't shill for fashionable liberal causes like most Novus Ordo priests do.

He called the Jews vipers and children of the devil.

>(((Gospel of Thomas)))

Literally a Jewish forgery.

I like the part when fedora fags try the shitpost and only end up talking like middle school niggers.

nigger

I miss Benedict, pedophilia protection aside, which this current one doesn't seem to be doing anything about either.

he went to Brazil and warned against their "Christianity" that was filled with heresy and nigger magic.
And then Brazilians crying for weeks how the Pope was mean and he wasn't supposed to be mean.

says the one who cant drink milk

Hey lying atheist cuck don't run from my question

Someone's gotta remove him from his position. Might as well be you.

Picture related.

Luther was based as fuck.

i wasn't trying to be mean
Irish were not considered white for a time in the US
and I can drink milk

>pedophilia protection aside

He never did that. He was the one who cracked down on the bishops doing the shuffling, which they were only doing because that's what psychologists told them to do.

culturewars.com/2002/boston_ped.html

Lot's of big talk.

How mant Jews did he end up expelling and/or forced to labor?

Catholic church became cucked after Vatican 2. Join the club man, sad Roman Catholic here amazed at the depths the Vatican has sunk to

I like how you are ignoring this atheist cuck because you know this is where you fucked up in your trolling.

Wrong Pope.

And St. Thomas Aquinas himself said immigration should be limited.

>monk and professor for theology in a feudal society
>holding power over anything

even peasents gathered from time to time to crack down on the Jews

my question remains

>tfw BASED ATHEIST who vote for le maga man
Can I get some upboats to show the democrats are the real racists?

>my question remains
So does mine

Why are you arbitrarily allowed to answer questions but you demand others answer all of yours?

He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.

Are you a Catholic in Bulgaria or just know about the history of the Catholic Church?

Why are you an atheist pretending to be Catholic?

I don't think the Nuns are really female.

Bulgarian catholic.

Because they are destroying society. As a straight white male I will not get married and have kids as it is now a homosexual institution used for tax breaks and moral justification. Marriage used to offer tax breaks to encourage people to have children who become future tax payers, no longer the case. Sad!

I don't understand why Catholics carry such an erection for Jews. After Vatican II they utterly abandoned supressionism and hold the Jews to be God's special snowflakes.