Students Walk Out of Notre Dame Commencement to Protest Speak Pence's LGBT Views

Why does he not even acknowledge them?

youtu.be/9GbCSeVmEPo

Some graduating seniors at the University of Notre Dame walked out of their own graduation ceremony to protest Vice President Pence when he began to deliver the commencement speech on Sunday morning.

Pence was chosen to give the commencement address at the nation’s most prominent Catholic university — even though the university ordinarily invites newly inaugurated presidents to give the address in their first year of office. Thousands of students and faculty members signed a petition asking Notre Dame’s president, the Rev. John Jenkins, not to invite President Trump, and the school chose instead to invite Pence, a former Indiana governor.

A coalition of student activist groups at Notre Dame called We StaND For planned a walkout to protest policies Pence pursued as governor that they say targeted the most vulnerable. Pence was planning to seek reelection as governor when Donald Trump selected him to be his vice presidential running mate in summer 2016, but Pence was unpopular at the time in his own state and many thought he would lose his reelection bid.

archive.is/6PzNp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY
orthodoxwiki.org/Holy_Tradition
discord.gg/JjfQS
youtube.com/watch?v=WI49xnaBdts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't get it? The students left church to protest an American VP? Why do french people care?

those children will go far in the world of business

>if someone says something you don't like at a formal event, just stand up and leave in protest

would be curious to know what they graduated in

bump

College is lame

Notre dame
Penultimate Catholic college
Co-opted by LGBT SJW trans specIes freaks
>Pope UberCuck says nothing to see here white privelege tution payors

Why would he acknowledge fringe assholes who choose a particular path?

>nobody swaddles their little 6 lb 8 oz gender opposed sjw at birth by the fucking way

Catholicism is utter shit these days. All those students should be expelled and excommunicated.

>Penultimate Catholic college

Burger education, everyone.

Eat shit, commies.

>yes goyim
>god loves your gay, tranny and pedophile friends
>be sure to convert to Islam later since we all have the same god
>don't forgot to donate to planned parenthood, god sure loves those aborted fetuses

Hows that mudslime mayor of yours ?

How does this song make Sup Forums feel:

youtu.be/pnD-zeD2LEY

?

Damn - no mercy from this one

now we have photos that can be used to ID them and blacklist them from any conservative companies.

I used to be an altar boy, and not one of those clumsy, unobservant altar boys that got himself molested.

They weren't walking out, that was a standing ovation! Except with less clapping and more walking.

Catholicism is heretical, that's why there never was and never will be a good catholic country, it's better than the pagan and satanic nations because at least they believe in God but they bastardised it with their Roman pagan filth.

And yet 99% of the students stayed to hear the VP speak
Stop letting the squeaky wheel get the grease

Catholicism can't be Heretical because Christianity itself is a false teaching, albeit one that teaches good values

>ass full of juice
>face full of Zeus
Mike holds no truck with queers and faggots and Catholics don't like it.
I wonder why...

Yeah, Catholicism which traces itself back to the Council of Nicaea is heresy, but 16th century sects made up by conartists, faith healers and schismatics is the true way.

fucking trans. the kikes are having a good laugh at us.

altar boy you say?

That's 100% false

He was super hot before he starting fucking with his hair.

That's also wrong, the truth is the bible and that's the end of it. Put aside the traditions of man and follow God's word
Man will lie to you, man will deceive you the bible is Gods word, God won't deceive you

>the truth is the bible and that's the end of it.
ORLY?
>Many have undertaken to draw up an account of the things that have been fulfilled among us, just as they were handed down to us by those who from the first were eyewitnesses and servants of the word. With this in mind, since I myself have carefully investigated everything from the beginning, I too decided to write an orderly account for you, most excellent Theophilus, so that you may know the certainty of the things you have been taught. Luke 1:1-4
>Jesus performed many other signs in the presence of his disciples, which are not recorded in this book.John 20:30-31
>Jesus did many other things as well. If every one of them were written down, I suppose that even the whole world would not have room for the books that would be written. John 21:25
>Now I commend you because you remember me in everything and maintain the traditions even as I delivered them to you. 1 Corinthians 11:2
>So then, brothers, stand firm, and cling to the traditions that you were taught by us, either by word of mouth or by our letter. 2 Thessalonians 2:15
>Now we command you, brothers, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that you keep away from any brother who is walking in idleness and not in accord with the tradition that you received from us. 2 Thessalonians 3:6
Even Scripture mentions extra-scriptural Holy Tradition.
orthodoxwiki.org/Holy_Tradition

>50 students out of 500
>this is national news

>mudslime mayor of gb
burgers, everyone.

Yeah, there were oral traditions it's not what th Catholic Church invented

It's appalling to me that this bullshit has gone so far it's spread to even the Catholic colleges. I mean, like it or don't like it, but for a pro-LGBT walkout to come from a Catholic college is a shock.

Fuckin' Francis, man, probably his fault somehow.

Just a friendly reminder that the Bible was written by a bunch of Jews from the middle-east

Biblical Jew =/= Modern Jew
The Jews of today are the devil, the bible says they say they're Jews but they lie, they're of the synagogue of Satan.

Democrat Indiana senator Joe Donnelly will lose his senate seat in 2018 if he does not disavow these Regressive Left protesters. Trump won indiana by 20

I voted Trump and I disliked Pence's anti-LGBT views as well. He is a backup and thankfully wields little actual power.

Even the bong knew they meant London you fucking homo.

>pro LGB
Disgusting

Notre Dame is a sickening institution that is not catholic. They pretend to be catholic but they are cucked beyond imagintion. Fuck them.

What Church? Notre Dame is a cucked university that pretends to be Catholic. It is not even recognised by the vatican lol.

Lmao who cares? They all got zapped afterwards

who fucking cares

half of them are just doing it for attention anyways

Little did they know they were in for a shock

>Norte what?
>Literally where?

>Wow I sure showed them by walking out of my commencement speech I worked 4 years for!
I don't get what they are trying to prove except getting attention. They'll get their degree in the mail anyway, not like there is a point.

Notre Dame in Indiana, controlled cathocucks. The University is a shill for the Rockefellers. Fucking Anglos ruining everything.

>Catholics
Enough said.

This didn't happen when Trump himself went to Liberty University did it? Didn't think so.

He is 100% correct.

Burger, these are the catholics your country produce. Repent you fucking Anglocuck :@

>Students Walk Out of Commencement to Protest
millennials are so brave

This shit makes me hate faggots more then the other reasons I hate fags for

Did they get held back a year for it?

Why do you care? It's their right to do that.

they should have just had a symbolic walk out. (they stay in their seats)

In reality it's not that many students. Maybe like 4 or 5 dozen

Because they're faggots who deserve the ridicule

My dad graduated from Notre Dame and is a surgeon. Quit giving them donations after they gave Obongo an honorary doctorate. This seals the deal in him never giving them money again.

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/JjfQS

Typical Catholicuck education

powerful statement.

>biggest day of their lives so far
>they're too butthurt to enjoy it

sucks to be them i guess

I doubt many of us know unless we live in London. How was having a black muslim president for 8 years?

not smartness, that's for sure

>being this triggered
what value to they offer to the world? debt they want to be paid? Fucking gas them

What a bunch of fucking retards. A moment like that only happens once in your life. Your whole family is probably there to watch your commemoration and you take that precious moment and turn it into a political statement that won't be remembered tomorrow.

Noting special, wasn't even spontaneous, was known for a week or so.

Would be funny if they weren't let back in.

Why would I enjoy if I have someone I don't like make a speech? I have every right to leave.

Just go back to China.

How is it retarded? It's freedom of speech man, I shouldn't have to sit there and deal with it.

A Jew is a Jew is a Jew.

A conservative group at the university held a BBQ nearby.

And if you're stopped from walking with the rest? You wouldn't whine?

Why would I be stopped?

When are we going to acknowledge that the Anglos are our enemies.

If you leave the building and they don't let you back in.

Were you one of those people that walked out

/our girl/

B.ump

it was total shit mate, so bad in fact we voted into office a reality tv star who campaigned on promises of building a wall, who just yesterday rather than doing that is busy touching a mystical orb filled with saudi oil sheikh cum for no particular reason

You really think he came into office because of his wall promise? What about his promises to put American first and take care of the jobs?
People who voted for him because of the wall meme are retarded.

Why was a Jew allowed to be an altar boy?

Only retards want solely yes-men at their side. You want doomsayers, people of different backgrounds and ideas, etc. Otherwise you just limit your viewpoint and fuck up.

>Make America Gay Again

When was America gay in the first place?

I skipped my own graduation because it's dumb shit, how is this qualify as a "protest"?

fags

i never really hated fags til recently, and i dont hate em cause they fucking each others asshole.

they ARE assholes

I live in a timeline where Trayvon Martin gets an honorary degree and the VP of the country has open protest at a Catholic college.

academia, guys. This is the huge problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=WI49xnaBdts

I was always gay, Sweetie;)

Was there, I booed at the leavers. lol

How is Notre Dame? Is it really that cucked? Are there still traditional teachers?

Were you the guy in my calc class who shitposted on Sup Forums during class?

Because Bible