Why are Euroshits so unpatriotic?

Why are Euroshits so unpatriotic?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/dec/19/young-white-men-uk-most-hated-social-group-public-attitudes
youtube.com/watch?v=zhjYMPd22u4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Our governments HATE us. Why would we fight for people who have betrayed us?

Because of the repercussions of the Second World War.

In Europe, especially Germany, the wars are taught as the be-all-end-all of historical conflict.

>why don't europeans want to fight for Israel
you tell me doc.

Fuck off spic

the fuck are we supposed to fight for ? the EU ? or for the liberal elite which is actively trying to destroy everything they can get their hands on. if they were rational I'd think they were importing the immigrants to skew the vote to turn the EU into the USE

so was WWI lmao

About half of our population hates the government yet most of us would fight for our country.

This desu. Even our own peole hate us, even though young white men are the ones that built and died for this country.
theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/dec/19/young-white-men-uk-most-hated-social-group-public-attitudes

Are your governments actively trying to replace you with subhumans?

kemalists are fine. they are at least trying to escape from their ancient trappings. the other half is just(more like 40%) batshit insane trying to turn turkey into muslim north korea

Exactly!

Worse, they are trying to change us from modern western turks into arab radical islamist, and it works better after each generation.

who with common sense would be fighting for this shithole?

i would fight for america, britain or israel
fuck europe

EU
and we are a vassal state right now

where is Robespierre when you need to cut to the chase

Why fight for a government that wants to replace us with niggers and muslims?

this
you are faggot anyway

Sven at 55. Wew.

communists

I'm calling bullshit on this. Sweden at 55? I chuckle at you.

>swedes more patriotic than poles
at least this feels good.

When i was a kid i was in the AFC, my dad told me if i ever joined the real army he'd disown me, as I'd be fighting for pakis.

The "This country isn't worth fighting for anymore" sense is pretty strong IMO.

>Sweden 55%

Seems high

I bet they asked refugees and they said they'd fight for their home country.

So over half of Latvia would be okay with Russian overlordship?

the only way to fight against this narrative is to create a new identity, well to be more precise re-create an identity. there are those new movements like generation identity, pegida etc.. but I think they going wrong about it. We need to use the EUs claims of being succesors to Rome against them because as they say, "When in Rome, do as the Romans do." That implies an universal culture that only discriminates by beliefs. Diversity and multi-kulti bullshit needs to go away

I think the main reason why even those who strongly our government want to fight for their country is that even though we have bad administration, and people become dumb, manipulated sheep who understand nothing but their distorted belief of islam, the rich Turkish culture and soil remains. I can't live without foods, songs, or the way of living of Turkish people and I think pretty much everyone in Turkey agrees that it's worth fighting for.

>Be europoor
>complain about gubernment
>do nothing about it

Start killing people

We are not even allowed knives.

I would fight for Canada. But I wouldn't fight for our government. Overturning our government would give us an opportunity to set things back the way they used to be.

There a number of reasons.
Like others have said, a lot of us feel that our governments have betrayed us.

But also, patriotism was a mayor part of Fascism and Nazism. And since their defeat, patriotism has been seen as an integral part of those movements.
And still to this day, a person hanging their flag from a window (outside of football season), is intermediately viewed by suspicion.

But immigrant hanging and waving their flags around? No problem-o.

What is crazy is this: I moved from Belgium to Spain. If I hang a Spanish flag from my window, I will be viewed less suspiciously than if one of my Spanish friends would do the same.

hows C-16 workin out for you ? did they arrest Peterson yet ?

we have a pretty high pain tolerance before we chimp out

Neither are niggers in prisons but they still make shanks out of spoons anyway

youtube.com/watch?v=zhjYMPd22u4

It can also be because we didn't participate in WW2 so nationalism and patriotism aren't seen as bad things.

Here in Burgerland, not hanging the flag in front of your home is viewed with suspicion. That's pretty wild to hear.

you try being German, looking out for Hitlers everywhere all the time

Because people link waving the current flag as being Francoist and a nazi and bla bla bla by the left.

Why would anyone support a society that shits on them constantly and gives them no opportunity?

There is nothing left to fight for.

Based Finland.

I wouldn't fight to protect the selfish Boomers who hold most of the power in of our country, but I would fight to keep retards like you from spreading your awful ideology which would only make things worse.

I'm surprised I haven't been arrested yet lmao

>Not treating cancer until it is terminal

I watched the senate hearing, I thought what if you refused to speak at all or ignore their existence just to see what happens

First we purge all of those that have betrayed us for greed, power and status. Then we fight for whatever its worth fighting for. Could you honestly believe that some cuck sperglord sjw worshipping motherfucker would put aside his own lot in life for the common good?
These people are sympthomatic of a decaying and dieing state. All must fall in order to start a new, worthwhile civilization again!
In time my friend, we shall have our retribution and the proud, eternal, glorious nations of Europe shall rise again from the ashes!

I want them all gone. Not only are they a burden to our country, but they're degrading traditional values and replacing them with new-aged bullshit.
O' Uncle Sam, you're such a hypocrite.

You are literally a Boomer shill you realize that? Mommy and Daddy won't be around forever you know.

Why the fuck would you fight for Britain?

for britain against britain, I guess ?

So this is the power of finns.....
All they need is Simo reincarnated

M-Muh baby broomers!!
I don't rely on my parents for resources, you basement dweller.

I'm surprised that swede-cucks would even have the balls to answer that question Unlike (((france))).

And look who is in the lead once more.

It might be a shithole but it's our shithole.

Doesn't the current ongoing conscription (forced one) increases or also helps patriotism shown by that map like Greece and Turkey?

I wouldn't want to fight for my country too if I lived in any of those places

4-1

We could just grab Holland and Belgium overnight, if we still cared. But this time, they could do it too lel

Everyone got shell-shock and went full kumbayaa after the world wars.
Best generations died.

To be fair, half the population are women and its weird for women to say they would fight a war for anything. Those that say yes are some High test broads.

As for men...I still wonder whether I should try to rejoin the military. I got hurt in basic training and was discharged because I lied about my medical history to get in. I can get back in, I just need a medical waiver, which shouldn't be a problem considering I'm fine now.

I don't want to fight for the government and then come back and be hated for being white and straight. Who wants to fight so that trannies, blacks, spics, and women can demonize you and force you to serve them and show them deference through the legal system?

At the same time, combat training, a chance to kill muslims, and the honor of having been a soldier is somewhat attractive. But do I want to leave my community and people behind and possibly die or be maimed for causes and people I hate. Also, I want to be able to be married and raise a white family away from propaganda. Getting my legs blown off in Syria seems counter productive to that.

Thoughts lads?

Because the concept of "your country" is stupid and can exst only in russian and roach heads.

This is done by an online poll it's a shit source. Also it matters how you would frame the question. Lots of people wouldn't want to fight for the Netherlands in Afghanistan, but they would fight if the Netherlands is invaded.

>Our governments HATE us
>They have betrayed us

Why then vote for them?
Or are you saying that they weren't elected in democratic elections?