LIVE feed from the ISS

youtube.com/watch?v=RtU_mdL2vBM

I have been watching for 25 minutes. have not seen land. everything is water.

according to this :
iss.astroviewer.net/

It should be above asia.

what the hell ... is going on here.

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.com/2007/11/why-cant-stars/
indy100.com/article/flat-earth-conspiracy-theorist-spirit-level-plane-prove-curvature-7746121
youtube.com/watch?v=3YfyvA8AxLw&list=PLYOGLpQQfhNI1SApIxWN0AAt1jUlRkEon&index=2
amazon.com/Spaceman-Astronauts-Unlikely-Journey-Universe/dp/1101903546
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>click video
>immediately see peninsula in the top part of the earth

helo mr jev

and its definitely a greenscreen
earth is flat

Absolute cringe tier autist cuck

you dont see it as flat because your eyes are fucked up

>clicked it, wanting to know what my bros in ISIS were up to
>just some fucking stream of a planet
booo

>this is the best proof flatcucks can give when confronted about their idiotic beliefs.

hmm try again cookie
slit eyed small dick faggot

>more ad hominem
>more ignoring the need to prove his retarded claims

Earth confirmed sphere
Flatcucks BTFO

WTF was that big circle they just passed over?

You are one dumb motherfucker

>Earth confirmed sphere
source?

I refuse to take the flat earth redpill, but... where are the fucking stars? The stream just shows the black of space where you should be able to see stars and galaxies right?

There's a live spacewalk right now you infested dyke

Because of the basics of light/photography

Next time before you give up and devolve into insanity, use this handy thing called google. God damn retard.

Grade 8 Physics. I guess you didn't get that far.

Every modern scientist.

The live video above you where you can clearly see it.

The plethora of physically observable things that would only occur on a curved earth, such as Coriolis Effect, watching a ship go over the horizon, etc.

The evidence is greatly in my favor. The burden of proof is on you. Every single flatearth "proof" has been completely debunked.

((you))

I don't think it's live to be honest. There are no spacewalks today as far as I can tell.

Yeah now I think this is just a bootlegging channel who are playing it off as live. NASA TV isn't showing this right now, which they would be if it was live.

Extremely comfy though

indy100.com/article/flat-earth-conspiracy-theorist-spirit-level-plane-prove-curvature-7746121

and what about this black gentleman who says that earth is flat? are you gonna be racist?

top kek

>are you going to be racist
yes

im calling the internet police
have fun in the prison mr. chink

Maybe we've all fallen down off the face of the earth already but we just don't know it yet

more likely they are using a fisheye lens.

people dont want to believe they are in a controlled "box".

and notice the solar arrays are curved too.

You want extremely comfy, check out First Orbit:

"Follows the first spaceflight by Russian cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin in real time using images shot by astronauts at the International Space Station and archive audio. "

100% comfy. Make sure to watch HD if possible.

EARTH IS FLAT

>this could be your summer vacations video if we would spend all the money completely wasted on worthles feminist, gay and other degenerater shits, niggers and sandigger gibs, aid, programs, holocaust memorials and so on on space travel

Nice one, will check it out

Time made a docu about the A Year in Space. Pretty good. Very underrated:
youtube.com/watch?v=3YfyvA8AxLw&list=PLYOGLpQQfhNI1SApIxWN0AAt1jUlRkEon&index=2

you can already go to space if you have like 30 million dollars to spare and 2 years to do russian cosmonaut training

non-visual option too - I loved this book.

amazon.com/Spaceman-Astronauts-Unlikely-Journey-Universe/dp/1101903546

(((Physics)))

Good goy.

Now it's a Jew plot to learn basic physics too?

Not a single fucking star in space. What is this sorcery?

The faggot music they are playing is supposed to make you think how rare and precious the earth is in the universe. Every single piece of fucking space footage has this life insurance commercial shit that is made to manipulate the dumbest among us (almost all).

The light from the sun and it's refelction off the earth blocks it out. same reason why we don't see stars during the day

OMG you guys are fucktards. Light from stars is fucking weak because it travels thousands of light years. Take a photo of the night sky with a shitty webcam and lo and behold, your shitty webcam will not show any of the stars that your naked eye can see, because the light reflecting off the Earth is much brighter when it is so much closer. Jesus fucking Christ, stay in school idiot.

watch from 3:14pm-3:15pm East Coast time, literally something just flew by the astronaut 3 minutes ago. not kidding

Is anybody recording this?

its a recording why record it again

your watching a loop

The Earth looks beautiful from way up there, wouldn't you agree?

lol at how incredibly excessive that curvature is. it's flat and nasa is a giant hoax, get over it globeheads.

are you retarded? it's taken from different altitudes

>The light from the sun and it's refelction off the earth blocks it out. same reason why we don't see stars during the day

Then why is the earth lit up around the entire globe as the satellite orbits around it you fucking retard? This shit is fake.

because the ISS HDTV viewing package doesn't stream on the dark side of the planet

>i_
am_retarded.jpg

>because the ISS HDTV viewing package doesn't stream on the dark side of the planet

Oh so it can suddenly change the direction it's orbiting? Fucking sheep.

>Porkchop subhuman can't make the most basic observations

Why do the Masons go to so much effort to fake the space program?

Is it because we are on the inside, and looking inwards at the stars?

There are edits in this "Live Broadcast". I'm done.

It's not live dumbass

Jesus christ, you are really retarded, aren't you?
>leaf
oh

Also OP only posted one fucking post

>pro-globers always provide proof the earth is a globe
>flat earthers never provide proof it's flat

Really energizes my electrons

You're a fucking idiot. The Earth is not lit up around the entire globe dumbass. We're only seeing the light side because of the correlation between the satellite's orbit around Earth coinciding with Earth's rotation. The other side, the side you can't see, is not lit up. Fucking idiot calling people sheep.

The Pacific ocean easily takes up an entire side of the globe.

Wtf I hate globalists now

the ISS isn't in a geosynchronous orbit burger, the streaming package on it just doesn't stream on the night side since there's nothing to see there.

Goddammit the earth is not fucking flat.

>You're a fucking idiot. The Earth is not lit up around the entire globe dumbass.

Nice strawman, I didn't say that you mental midget. I said half the earth is lit and the other half isnt' So why the fuck is it never night-time where the satellite is? shit for brains.

These webcams aren't actually live

wow some actually think this proves the earth is round, the bubble lens alone prevents this conclusion

then the obvious point that the aircraft is moving and not the earth

because the ISS HDTV viewing package doesn't stream on the night side you stupid fuckwit!

Why is Canada the only country alpha enough to write our name on the international space station?

>the truth is out there

wtf... still no land... explain yourself nasa.

Funny how the curvature moves into all directions when the astronaut moves. Just saw it curving inwards lol.

wtf is that hole ...

Explain how they are using a fisheye lens for the earth but at the same time in the same frame the surrounding ISS isn't fisheyed. Also the reflection in their helmets shows a curved earth

exactly what i was thinking. Someone should figure it out and reproduce the effect.

I'm countering your argument faggot. I'm saying there is no effect you tard. There is no fisheye lens

A Week ago I boarded a domestic flight,while it was above the cloud I usually watch the lights flicker like stars and some of the low intensity ones are hardly visible.

In these footage the details are too high,and it gives a feeling of 3D or some shit.

>because the ISS HDTV viewing package doesn't stream on the night side you stupid fuckwit!

Isn't that a strange coincidence. They're obviously hiding something. Why do dumb fuck sheep such as yourself buy into their greenscreen cgi shit?