How can burgers live like they do?

*blog post incoming*
So i went to America for 3 months for a program at my uni. We had to write an essay about psychology, and the winners got to go to a tard camp in the USA. I won, and i was excited since i only had to ward the tards on work days, so we could go explore the country.(The camp was near NY.)
So i noticed a couple of weird things uppon my arrival at the camp. About 20% of the tards were obese. But it was not that much of a surprise after seeing what they ate on a daily basis: FUCKING MAC AND CHEESE, soft drinks, and pizza as vegetables.
Then me and my friends decided to go to new york and take a look at the city, and the sights were really nice. We ate at a McDonald's, to try out the "american original". Well it tasted like shit. I watched a hamplanet please her spawn at a greasy table, and the first person i saw on arrival was a NIGGER. On tv, constant ads for cornflakes and meds, hard hillshills around every corner(i was still supporting trump back then).

How can you look at yourself in the mirror, Americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diabetes/news/20101021/diabetes-could-surge-in-us-by-2050
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>implying i'm gonna read all that hahahahahahahahahaha

Mind your own fucking business and don't come back.

you moron, its a big circus. most of the people are clowns, some are strongmen and acrobats, some are prostitutes and con men, and some are just here for the lulz. if you wanna live in a serious nation wait 10 years so the caliphate can come in and remove freedom.

Yes, you retard, the United States is not like Friends, or the Big Bang Theory, or whatever shitty syndicated television show you have access to in your mountainous cave in switzerland. Just be glad you didnt go to the south.

This level of a butthurt over a simple anecdot.

>he went to New York City

>implying im butthurt
I'm more shocked at the fact that international posters actually believe the nationalistic garbage that US posters spew about our country. It's a lot shittier in day to day than most people on here want you to think
>inb4 go back to my country
>inb4 u hate murica

> We ate at a McDonald's, to try out the "american original". Well it tasted like shit.

Well no shit. Did you fall for the marketing or something? It's cheap fast garbage food.

America is a meme country

everybody is fat and uneducated.

the only people who actually give a shit about America are retarded boomers and young fox news republitards who believe in FUCK YEAH FREEDUMB

minorities and liberals want to turn America into a progressive paradise (i.e. communist shithole), and the vast majority of young people only care about fucking and doing drugs and making money and fucking

this country will not exist in 30 years.

>missing tldrs this much
back you go old boy

NY. America?

Think again.

I don't do any of that. Next question

americans put HFCS into everything (because of government subsidies) so everything tastes like shit but gives you an addictive mouth-feel and makes you fat as fuck

when americans come visit me they are always amazed at how nice the food tastes and after a while not feeling like they need to eat that much of it and report not wanting to go back to eating american food like an addict who's kicked a habit and doesn't want to get back on it

>New York filled with minorities, fat people, and advertising
>Surprised that fast food tastes like shit
I seriously have no idea what you expected

>How can you look at yourself in the mirror, Americans?
By holding myself above the average good goys you're speaking of.
>eating at McDonald's
I'm a dumb American and even I know it's trash. What's your excuse?

That picture reminds me of something I've meant to ask for some times now.

Why do so many americans let their house degrade so much? Everytimes I pass through the US all I see are decrepit shacks who look like they haven't seen a hammer or a paintbrush in decades.

>for 3 months i worked at a tard camp and ate at mcdonalds
>therefore everything about the country is awful

>go to the south
I'll try my luck with rednecks over niggers or spics any day. Though there are a lot of niggers in the south if that's what you meant.

>goes to NYC
>eats at McDonalds
What the fuck is wrong with you? Also, yes our retards are fat and nobody gives a shit about them. Don't watch the ZOGbox next time.

There's definitely some horrendous shit in our food. When fatties get ridiculously fat, it doesn't even look like fat anymore. It looks like they're covered in tumors.

Homes by the highway are often literally abandoned, nobody with money to live on land like that wants to live close to the road, it's too loud and not very private. Often they are not demolished because they give the property "character" or simply because the owner couldn't be fucked

That house could use a coat of paint I guess. Still looks comfy.

Honestly America has lots of poor people. And houses like this don't have a lot of neighbors. Farming communities in America are good people.

>had to come here to find out we were fat
It's nice that they let you be "in charge" of your little friends user

That's normal, here. OP, remember that you are coming from one of the whitest, most financially stable and competent governments to ever exist, to a land of 320,000,000 people that for the past 150 years has been the worlds poor person dump. There are niggers here. There are fat people here. There is shitty food here. What did you expect?

Sorry about your negative experience in our country, come to Kentucky and we will show you a good time.

Upstate NY and even New England outside the small yuppie villages look like that.

starting a post with the word so

Go back to rebbit you fucking faggot

not all americans are like that. and you said you went to new york city, then unless you are blind you shoudl realize

north or south chilean?

America is pretty much a 3rd world country by now. Massive gap between the rich and the poor. You've got areas like Beverly Hills where all the rich kikes live that's just mansions as far as the eye can see. But just down the street you'll see dilapidated building and fucking sheet metal houses like you're in Brazil.

Relevant

Eh, rural Murica is the same everywhere these days. It's a little bit better in some, little bit worse than others, but it's all just one big uniform shithole. Upstate NY and rural AL have more in common these days than they do differences.

maybe he was only in bronx or ghetto part of brooklyn

>blog post
>reddit: the show
>not political

Corregated metal buildings are just really old, and every country has super rich, you communist faggot

>lawn mowed
>no trash
>growing crops
>beautiful landscape

Compared to pic related. Your average nigger den.

Argentina, with nukes!

>eating at a McDonald's
Why would you ever do that?

dude.
you went to New York City for christ sake.
thats your own fault

>reddit

>spacing

No matter how much money you got, or how shitty your house looks on the outside or the inside, you can always keep it looking clean and tidy.

>Go to new york city mcdonalds
>This must be all americans
Thats nice, maybe next time try out harlem. I hear theres a hell of a night life.

>when americans come visit me they are always amazed at how nice the food tastes
I shudder to think how terrible American food must be if they enjoy what English consider ''food''

>people at a McDonald's and literal retards are a representative sample of the American population

No you won't.

More often than not, those are remnants of homes from before the interstate highway system was put in place. When the roads were put in, a lot of homes were right on the highway. Because the government was only buying houses that were in the scheduled path for the highway, homes that were on the immediate either side of it were not bought. So the homeowners who's houses weren't going to be torn down were not offered compensation.

What that left us with were hundreds of thousands of homes across the US near to highways that have been abandoned because the families could not tolerate living so close to a highway or local laws prohibiting selling the properties for residential use because they were too close to the highways.

A lot of towns simply died because they had been on the old highway system but the new interstate system didn't pass through or near their towns. You'll find this more out west but it happened in the Great Plains too.

And the food quality at McD's has gone downhill over the past few years. Only people left that are willing to eat it are the lowest of the low.

Everyone else has moved on or has stopped eating out altogether.

Where do your loyalties lie? I'm with you on your statements however.

new york is SHIT

I have no loyalties whatsoever, other than to whatever path would lead me to have the least suffering. I have no idea what that path is right now. I can think of a lot of things that could happen to America, but I think the status quo is unsustainable.

That part of the world, I'm not surprised. You should have came to the midwest. In my area most of us either eat home cooked food or we go to real restaurants. McDonald's isn't what I consider food. Plus it does taste awful in my opinion.

Transportation is everything to small town rural Murica. Unless you're sitting on natural resources, and then the transportation will all magically come to you, you're hopelessly dependent on whatever highway traffic flows by your town.

go to any fast food place 10 years ago
>teenagers working, pretty much white
>everyone speaks english and they take your order fine
now
>spics or poo in loos are only workers
>Mexicans hardly speak english, poo in loos speak like shit but at least they understand you
>everything is subtitled in spanish
>workers seem pissed off and fuck the food up

> WebMD estimates one in three Americans will have Type 2 Diabetes by 2050 webmd.com/diabetes/news/20101021/diabetes-could-surge-in-us-by-2050
> Americans want national healthcare
> MFW fat Americans clamoring for healthy Americans to pay for their shitty lifestyle

And the amusing thing is you read a business journal and McDonald's is genuinely confused why they are having trouble growing sales...

Unless you're a nigger. Then you complain that Uncle Sam owes you a new house so you can wreck it and complain that you need a new house.

Well, you're talking about California which I don't consider America. If it was up to me I'd let them break off from the union, declare war and nuke the fuck out of them.

But that's just me.

no ive been to your country. it taste like shit and its super expensive. you guys have more fried food than we do.

Why would you want to visit America for enjoyment? There is literally nothing in America that you can't get the same or as good in Europe.
>Mountains
The Alps
>Big cities
Paris, London, Vienna, Rome, all of them also have more history, sights, and fewer niggers than New York
>Beaches
You have the Mediterranean sea

Living in America is nice because you don't have to leave the country to really do anything outside of seeing specific landmarks, but visiting the country is retarded. Also poor people in the US is an oxymoron, the poor in the US aren't people, they are white trash, niggers, and dumb spics, their only purpose in life is to consume crappy products and work menial labour until they die.

Agree for the most part, but the rockies are the second most impressive mountain range in the world

We want to taste the american way of life

>What's your excuse?
To be fait McDs here is way better but that's because they use swiss beef and have to adhere to our health regulations..
OP should have known

>It's a lot shittier

I don't know where you live by my area is comfy. The US is huge so it is hard to make sweeping statements about it because many states have significantly different demographics.

I think it is better to judge each state on an individual level. You aren't going to have the same opinion of New York and Augusta, for example.

They fell for the memes.
Although you do still have some natural sights worth visiting.

>of all the people in Europe, only the Dutch are capable of questioning what they see on television

Also, thanks for helping us out in WW2, god knows France and England couldn't.

Precisely the opposite, my british ffamily always ask for American food. No one envies English cooking lel
Also, you too are fat as fuck, so there goes le ebil corn syruo meme

>faggot

>alert

New York is a great city tho
So is boston

I was deployed in florida for a year with the Royal Navy, and my observations were similar.
70% of restaurants are all you can eat buffets.
The cable TV is diabolical. 5 minute Ad breaks every 10 minutes, and the adverts aren't even good or entertaining. Cheesy low budget life insurance commercials, commercials for old folks homes, commercials for prescription drugs (seriously), commercials for some fancy new squeedgy mop which will revolutionise the way i clean my kitchen floor, apparently.
Also, the people come across as quite false. People act politely- "thank you, sir" etc. but it never sounds genuine. It sounds like they've been trained to say it.
The climate was nice though.

We have very large mirrors.

I'm sorry, we're all programmed from the time we are born that this is normal. This country is just one big Jew owned shopping mall where only money matters. Everything is backwards too. Schools dumb down kids, government destroys freedom, doctors ruin health etc. This place truely is hell on Earth.

I like Boston a lot for a US city.
Still too much (((diversity)) for me though

>Cheesy low budget life insurance commercials, commercials for old folks homes, commercials for prescription drugs (seriously)

That should tell you something about the average age of the audience watching cable TV.

mcdonalds is actually acceptable abroad (if you consider fast-food acceptable that is)

I don't know what happened in the U.S. but your mcdees is worse than fodder

>all Americans eat like shit and are obese
Phunni meem. The people you're referring to are "Degenerates", and I'm not sure how they are so ignorant.

>m-muh fat americans
>m-muh mcdonalds

It's all Boomers watching TV these days. Everyone younger has moved on.

If you think we're fake, you should visit Japan. We're downright sour and grumpy compared to their staff.