Big Band Theory Hoax

Modern science claims the universe "expanded from an extremely dense and hot explosion and continues to expand today".

Several issues with this:
>who created the initial explosion?
>where did the matter for the explosion come from?
>what is the universe expanding into?
>who created the non-universe part for the universe to be expanded into?
>could another explosion start in the non-universe part and begin a new universe?
>is our universe the result of the collision of an old universe into the unknown to create a new universe? are we the result of the expansion of a parallel universe?

Or was it all God? Help me out here folks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m4eUVfLhzr0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Research plasma cosmology and the electric universe model.

who created god?

God is Eternal. It is something that is inherent in every single reality. Otherwise there would be no reality.

God is like a law of reality in the same way you have the law of gravity.

For our Universe in its current form to exist, you have to have our God to shape's it's fabric in such a way. Maybe a different Universe has a different God with different laws of physics. I have no idea.

Modern science also claims that living organisms came from nonliving materials
>What made nonliving materials, living materials?
>Where did this spark of life occur?
>When did it occur?
>Why did nonliving materials come to life?
Asking these fundamental questions blows several holes in the evolution theory.
Also,
>Why do we still have apes if we came from apes?
>Why do we still have evolutionary holdovers?
>Shouldn't most species be higher level organisms now instead of just animals?
>Cows have remained the same for at least 9 millennia. Shouldn't they have evolved somewhat?

What if life started in multiple forms around the world that turned into different kinds of creatures?

>be earth
>multiple meteors or comets hit the earth
>they contain living cells!
>insect cells one of the comets, mammal one's on the other, ect.
>meaning living life did not begin from one single creature
>it began from multiple creatures that had their living cells come to life when they hit the earth from an asteroid
>the initial impact comes with maybe a hundred living cells that begin a small colony and expand.
>for certain animals to reach other points of the earth, this would have to happen unless they had wings
>humans started from one of these impacts but expanded to other parts of the world after to discover life from other impacts

Also if my theory is true, it holds certain implications and questions:

>if Earth earths life forms are second-hand and come from another planet, we may have our life form handed down from a collection of planets
>do dinosaurs not seem extraterrestrial compared to the creatures we have today?
>does this suggest that multiple plantes that hosted life sent their living cells on meteors and comets to our earth a long time ago?

Remember, dinosaurs were ended with a comet impact. There is the possibility that a billion years ago the earth was being hit with tons of material from outer space. This is when it had the most potential to foster new life forms.

FPBP

The big bang never happened, the universe is eternal

I think the dark Universe (that is being expanded into) is eternal. But the expanding part does probably have a beginning now that I think about it. But for it to begin this reality would have been to been in place well before that time.

>>who created the initial explosion?

God is essentially the light that shines further and further into the darkness of the Unknown. His light seems to have infinite reach. He created the Holy Spirit to make us conscious of his light.

For the light to exist it needs to be perceived. Just like a sound needs to be heard.

Doesn't explain how all life on earth shares similar DNA. We litterally share 50-60% of our DNA with bananas.

Good rebuttal. You could be right on that part then.

How do they think life expanded to all corners of Earth then?

What's on the other side of a black hole? If energy can't be destroyed, where does it go? The are quantum theorists who believe that the singularity within a black hole is a big bang in another universe within a multuverse.

Why are there no right-handed amino acids?

The black holes seem to change the forces of the Universe and something is on the other side of it too. If there is a multiverse they might be connected through these black holes and the forces of nature warp to convert to the Universe on the other side. Maybe when you twist these forces you warranty the space time continuum to create collisions which is why if the world started with a big bang, it would have happened in a black hole.

oops. I meant by warranty "warp"

Scientific theory on the history of the universe is based on observable phenomena and provable mechanics.

It's known that everything in the observable universe is expanding outward and it can be traced backwards to a single point and time which is where the central idea behind the Big Bang theory comes from. Our concrete evidence ends there because we don't have observable evidence of what happened before the expansion.

Conventional theory states that all of the mass in the universe popped into existence from nothing but it's possible that all of the mass in the universe contracted to that single point and caused the Big Bang. It's entirely possible that this expansion/contraction has been occurring forever and we may never know what actually spawned the matter originally.

Basically what I'm saying is that the Big Bang may not explain the origin of the universe but that doesn't mean it can't explain the history of the universe.

Astrophysics says that matter pops in and out of vacuums and string theory attempts to explain that by attributing matter in a third dimensional universe to proposed links through other dimensions.

All of us in this thread (and perhaps even our children) will probably not be alive to witness man's discovery of definitive proof of the origin of the universe.

Hitler is saddened by your unenlightened views on racial purity and darwinisim, everyday we move a further away from the Fuhrer.

Tell me everything you know about the Big Band

>youtube.com/watch?v=m4eUVfLhzr0

mama and papa god

Earth used to be one super continent. Also there were times where sea levels were low enough that what is now islands and continents seperated by water could be travelled to by foot.

The big bang is not a philosophy, any atheist that uses is as an explanation for the origins of existence is a fucking retard.

Just because a series of events occur which result in a specific outcome in no way demonstrates that the reason for the outcome was the series of event.

>1.I took my dog to the park
>2.He sniffed another dogs ass
>3.They played for a bit.
>4.My dog then took a shit.
>My dog took a shit because I took him to the park
Wrong.
Although events 1-3 happened before the dog took a shit, you can't simply assign causality to any of them. The fact is he took a shit because of reasons not demonstrated by these events.

Similarly.
>1. The was a huge explosion.
>2.Different elements were formed because of the massive amount of energy
>3. The universe is expanding..
>4. The elements disperse and reformed in different areas providing the conditions for life.
>5. Life developed on earth 5 billion years ago.
>The reason life began is because of the big bang.
Wrong. As in the example above, scientific observations provide the how, not the why.

An observation is not a philosophy.

Black holes attract matter based on gravity, everything within its sphere of influence gets funneled down into a highly condensed space. Black holes are basically the principle of gravity in a runaway reaction. The matter doesn't disappear though, the more mass the black hole acquires the bigger and stronger it gets. There can't be a Big Bang inside of a black hole because the Big Bang is a massive expansion of matter outwards which is the exact opposite of a black hole.

As I said in my other post, it's possible that the universe is doomed to eventually contract back down to a single point which could cause another Big Bang, but that would mean destruction of all the black holes in the universe and then eventual formations of new ones.