So is she our girl or not? Make up your minds

Other urls found in this thread:

kippercentral.com/author/alisonpead/page/3/
twitter.com/OnlyEpicAsses/status/864181097906794497
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i thought she was /ourgirl/

>pro-choice for Whites
>/ourgirl/

No. But for a Eurocuck she isn't that bad.

Styx isn't a girl, you idiot.

I don't know....she has the problem glasses and fish lips, which are two sure signs of the SJW.

>nose piercing

I don't know who this whore is but she's not our girl. FUCK OFF

She is /mygirl/. I would give her one if you know what I mean. Oi oi say no more.

She can make my dick great again

Why are you so desperate for a girl to call yours?

this

anything other than a single ear lobe piercing is a red flag

No fuck this bitch. She needs more life experience and a real education. She is another attention whore.

>So is she our girl or not? Make up your minds

Do you enjoy watching her videos? If so, then watch them and stop looking towards Sup Forums for validation.

I would fuck her throat like a two dollar whore and that's about all, peace out

Because we are all virgins. All the racism, misogyny and trolling is just a smokescreen to cover our deep insecurity and sexual frustration.

Women are swinging to the right now that they recognize the left is cancer.
Women are more easily swayed than men.
She's "ourgirl" only in the sense that she's aware enough to see where the winds are blowing.
Nothing against her / watched a couple vids.
If she had interesting content I'd fap more.

>see she can get money and attention from low-functioning right-wing males on the Internet
>make a few non-controversial videos with vague right-wing points
>/our girl/

Stop listening to youtube weirdos.

Obvious shill

>Yes, all that, but don't forget to donate to my Patreon, user.

TL;DR rightly called her out as one of these cute girls that came in late to say things about social justice that we already knew to get hardon fans.

Sorry bros.

Hilary Clinton is that you

everytime i see /ourgirl/ threads I get reminded that we're still filled with beta orbiters.

Yes. Now fuck off with your /ourgirl/ threads.

Heheh I don't know man I just want to put my penis in her vagina if you know what I mean

She is wearing her black belt proudly. She pathologically loves attention.

Kek

She is so unaware of how the internet works it's almost cute.

>wears a choker to indicate she has a black belt in cock sucking
not our girl

She is. But she she needs to wear more lipstick and get her tits out.

Even if it's for a special

Laurens got her fucking camel toe and hotpants out, time to raise the game bitches.

>girl

GILF

>she will never gently blow you and look up to lock eyes while she softly tugs out your seed with the bottom of her tongue and top of her mouth

JUST

She doesn't have fish lips her mouth is open.

I still would

How much is she paying you?

>Innsmouth Look

huma is /ourgirl/

>says abortion is good

Not my girl, no.

She sends me nudes

Great mature feet

>Alt lite Civic nationalist
>Our girl
nope

How nice of her. Describe.

does she give head?

You can tell she hits the gym. Fit af

That is a man.

Trips of truth

Now that she's on the market I can't wait to lick her feet for hours on end

No. She's a trap.

who is this aryan goddess

>she

Watch her stance on abortion.

Mental Gymnastic just as everyone else.
If you want to be evil and kill human lifes thats on you, but don't have it both ways and call yourself good.

Ayyyyy

She's only right wing because it's trendy at the moment. Once the left becomes popular again she'll do like all women and switch ship. Look at Laci Green's recent video for example. She's gone from radical feminist to ''I'm willing to give the right a chance and see wether or not there are things I like via talking to people from the right'' Lmao from ''Kill all ''nazis'', don't talk to them, don't acknowledge their rights, they're not people'' to ''Let's sit down and have a discussion and I might consider swallowing the red pill'' Women only follow what's trendy to follow at the moment.

What's her name? I don't even know who this is

Never forget her

Darude - Sandstorm

of course

/thread

rage after storm

she's still a rabid feminist

Are there pics of her feet?

No haven't you heard? She's ''moderate'' now all of a sudden, after she realized that nobody outside of her upper middle class hipster clique likes radfems. So now that it isn't as popular anymore as it was in the golden days of tumblr, she's ''stopped'' being radfem.

my bad, just checked her twitter, she does seem to have adopted a softer tone

>be 6/10 grill
>too ugly for make-up tutorials
>too weird for vlogging channel
>google some breitbart articles
>"Islam is cancer.wmv"
>"wow two genders ~ triggered SJWs lol!!!.wmv"
>thirsty betas get off on grill pretending to share their worldview
>"don't forget to support me on Patreon~"

This is what all of these people do and all they will ever do.

Millions of white women women voted for Trump, millions of white women voted for Le Pen. I don't understand where you get this idea that there are no genuine right-wing women. Do you ever leave the house?

True right-wing women wouldn't be making videos for youtube shekels, they'd be marrying and breeding. Have you noticed that all these people are kind of attractive, but not to model-level? They've found a niche that enables them to exploit their looks for gibs. Pure and simple.

bitch deleted me from instagram
fuck you hoe
"fame" got to ur head

>True right-wing women wouldn't be making videos for youtube shekels

This is a just a No True Scotsman fallacy. You can't just change the definition of right-wing as you please.

And right-wing politics is a retarded niche to exploit for gibs, it puts your whole future reputation at stake, especially if you go far right. Streaming video games would be 10x more financially lucrative and risk-free for any moderately attractive girl.

She's just an attention whore that's using the same old formula of "I'm not a feminist, hehe Sup Forums look at me, I'm one of you now" to get followers. The piercing on the nose speaks for itself, btw.

None of them are /ourgirls/. None. All are charlatans.

the man with the digitz is right again, she's too young to have a unique commentary on anything she's talking about, same problem as lauren southern.

It isn't a "no true Scotsman" fallacy because the category of "Scotsman" is not ideologically defined or determined by behaviour. If I claim to be a capitalist but then collectivise my country's economy and abolish money, I'm not a capitalist, because "capitalist", like "right-wing", is a category defined by behaviour. I often see people say "no true Scotsman fallacy" when someone says, correctly, that X is not Y because to be defined as Y is to behave a certain way, a way which X behaves. It's like if I picked up a book and said "this is not a cup", and you responded "no true Scotsman".

To be right-wing, particularly as a white woman, is to uphold certain moral and political standards, not to succumb to degeneracy through turning your body into a commodity, piercing your nose and making non-committal "political" videos that encourage viewers to fund your singleton, degenerate millennial lifestyle.

Kek has spoken. Definitely not /ourgirl/.

i like her nudes but thats all

>her

user

>To be right-wing, particularly as a white woman

Let me stop you right there, there is nothing linking those two together. So I don't have a clue what you mean by "particularly as a white woman".

>not to succumb to degeneracy through turning your body into a commodity, piercing your nose and making non-committal "political" videos that encourage viewers to fund your singleton, degenerate millennial lifestyle.

There is zero evidence of her "degeneracy" apart from the minor infraction of having a piercing, which is unusual for right-wing people. You're just substituting your own definition of right-wing to justify your earlier retarded statements. Just being on video doesn't mean she is "turning her body into a commodity". If she was wearing skimpy clothes and being overtly sexual you'd maybe have a point.

she's alright.

but she defiantly isn't red pilled enough. Closest i've seen is the girl who made the commie teletubbies vid.

Wow, so she used to be a SJW slut until she realized she could get more attention and money from the alt-right crowd, which is dominated by virgin beta orbiters.

This trend has been exploding on Youtube, all the attention whores are now becoming alt-right since they realize the SJWs have been dwindling in numbers. Just look at Laci Green, one of the most rabid feminist and now she's taking the red pill too? Be wary of attention whores.

Not /ourgirl/. Too smug, too annoying.

BRAAAAAAAAPPPHHHHH

true. she talked about her ''cuck'' ex boyfriend in the ''why I'm not a feminist video''. She was a ragging liberal, now she is just a liberal. Believing in abortion as a women's right, climate change, and thing that SJW are the same as alt-right.

The only thing that you could say that you like about her is that she thinks anal sex is degenerate.

There is only one redpilled woman in the world...

Well somebody just posted her nude photo here so....

you are right, even the right wing women who make videos and content and who are red pilled (like the cuties on red ice), would rather take care of the house, kids and garden and only do the video stuff in their free time.

Those young millennial girls just use their cuteness to get money.

if rage is right wing then she is libertarian at best, those guys don't vote Trump nor Le Pen

JUST

I think I remember her saying she goes to the gym when she was shitting on the fat acceptance bullshit. But yea. Fit as hell. Would smash

>they'd be marrying and breeding

She's like 15 you expect her to get married to and have kids?

Delete this

>admitted she would get an abortion
>into the trash she goes

>nosering
she's a leftist like thunderf00t or the AmazingAtheist cynically cashing in on anti-SJW shekels

did she write this?

kippercentral.com/author/alisonpead/page/3/

>alisonpead
yup that's her
facebook.com

/alisonpaed

RageAfterStorm
Alison is a conservative right wing authoritarian. Having grown up in England and lived there for 18 years, UK politics remains a large part of her life. She is now living in Basel Switzerland, but is still passionate about UKIP, and other right wing leaders such as Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump

19, faggot

who

>0 results
Got rest?

twitter.com/OnlyEpicAsses/status/864181097906794497

send her this on twitter

Not true, please some non-virgin reply to this post and show him he's wrong.

>not falling for the vaginal jew™
Oy vey