Muslims Demand People To Stop Walking Their Dogs

Apparently, allot of Muslims hate dogs.

ladylibertysnews.com/muslims-demand-dont-walk-dogs-public-violation-sharia-disrespectful-us/

Walk dogs anyway. What can they do about it?

dog owners are cucks

Have sex with your anus

>allot

You have to go back.

If I lived closer to the nearest refugee center I would take my dog to shit on their lawn every day. Unfortunately it's too far away.

Found the Muslim

I think their plan is to burn, kill and conquer. That's what they are doing in Sweden.

They must understand that they do not belong in the western world. I say they go back to the shit hole deserts that they spawned from.

if I was you I would get my dog to piss on their door every morning

Tell them if they don't like dogs, they should return to their shitholes

lol... I think I would too.

It's Europe, they'll arrest you and charge you and your poodle with hate crimes.

why do subhumans hate dogs? niggers, gooks, poos, why?

probably kill you and rape your children
if you resist you get arrested for racist hatecrime

The dogs make it harder for them to pillage and rape.

>Apparently, allot of Muslims hate dogs.
a lot of muslims have guard dogs and animals outside, but they're not allowed inside. A lot of people have this "im more religious than u" mentality so when they see a sentence like this its like they want to purge all dogs from their sight when really it was thought that dogs brought disease into the home in 700AD.

No right to self defense + police afraid to be raycist = anything?

they believe dog's saliva is najis, i.e. religiously unclean, but they have no beef with drinking camel piss

Muslims are right about dogs.

They are man's best friend. Since they are less than human it makes sense to hate man's best friend.

Finally the muzzies and I agree on something. Dogs are disgusting.

>Respect their culture by getting rid of your own!
White people own dogs, this has been the case for thousands of years, if muslims don't like it, how about they fuck off back to their dogless countries?

You like cats or something?

No he's just a nigger.

>go to someone elses home
>try to tell them whats what
achmet pls

>those who live in the UK must learn to understand and respect the different lifestyles of Muslims
>respect the different lifestyles of Muslims
Yeah, you either respect back or GTFO, respect goes both ways you leech
Also
>in the UK
Note that you're not in Pakistan
>the fact that this exists
That means that if you can afford to talk like this to your host, you're not a refugee, you're a piece of shit of an economic migrant that should be spat upon for speaking like this to his housing nation.

Oh this thread again

I never trust a man who doesn't like dogs

they and us literally evolved to be bros

"Fuck your millennia old traditions and cultural norms, I moved in recently and want you to stop this thing that totally does not affect me in any way because muh pedophile profit told me dogs were dirtier than my filthy ass."

We need to import American pitbulls and let them loose in these neighbourhoods.

It says no pictures.

They seriously are not allowed to have pictures in their house? Like art and or photographs?

Hating dogs is the number one giveaway that this evil scum is not even human.

I have a feeling this is a genius piece of reverse psychology rather than something actually posted by Muslims

>On forum where people supposedly realize that the media is full of civilization destroying propaganda
>Can't put one and one together to realize that this same media has been pushing for people to get pets, spend all their money on them, have pets instead of kids, etc.
Goys are dumb and blind forever

Cus in the middle of the fucking desert, with no fucking water to drink, if they cant find an excuse to drink camel pisd they die. So of course they dream up excuses for it.

I have a friend that breeds them and would be willing to help.

kys Jew

>you can't have pets and children
Families for millennia have had dogs if they could afford it. Look at half the pictures of families from the 1800s America, and they'll have dogs.

Yeah, you're not allowed to draw people and animals and stuff, only ornaments. All instruments except for percussion are haram too. Great religion, isn't it?

>Stop walking your doggo because of (((multiculturalism)))
Fuck that shit, I would walk my dog and claim its it anti-multicultural to make me not walk my dog.

We get PETA and GreenPeace to fight these idiots.

>the enemy of my enemy is my friend
I used to think that would work with feminists too, considering islam creates actual patriarchal societies, I wonder if PETA would be any different?

suicide is for low IQ gentiles

they had Jews back then too plus many dogs served actual purposes like being hunting dogs or farm dogs

I brought my gud gurl who dindu nuffin over from the states by just calling her a Staffie on paperwork, but she's too nice to have the desired effect if I bred her.

Probably would need American help

Fuck off mohamed.
Pet ownership is part of being white.

England is so fucked.

Well, Londoners. Time to tell your MPs that they should start force feeding muslims with lard.

No, because it is according to your principles to do what they tell you, even though it is according to their principles to kill you.

UK muslims should be hung on a daily basis.

>talks like a kike
You actually want people to listen to you or are you just playing the merchant?

It could also back fire if it not done properly too. Got to make sure they understand that humans own pets protects them. Have to label their act as animal abuse first.

>feminist
They already have a bunch that converted to it oddly.

Are Mooselems redpilled on pitbulls?

who should i call when i am comfortable with them being uncomfortable.

only UK muslims?

>Bongistan
Kek, even Marseille is not that cucked

what if we burn them to death first and erase their kind from our northern lands?

>What can they do about it?
it will be illegal to walk your dog without a permit and consent from the neighbors in 5 years.

This is London.

>Mixing correlation with causation
Millenials aren't having kids because millenials are either poor or selfish or both. Has nothing to do with having pets.

Time to get more doggos.

Wait does that mean that taking pictures is banned too? Lol these savages.

doesn't matter. goys are stupid.

they think logic like "but we had doggies forever, they must b good!" makes any fucking sense when America has also had jews forever. I guess that means jews really are the best thing for America too then, we need more jews!

The pitpill is the hardest for normies to swallow for some reason.

They are bred to be violent, they show this in their normal behavior, and statistics clearly show they are niggers in dog form, yet I've never seen one person other than my own mother who agrees they are garbage.

I mean it when I say the hardest. I have gotten plenty of people to become race realists, I've worked people down until they are anti-feminist, but I have NEVER convinced anyone that pitbulls are not suitable pets, not even that they aren't suitable to be around children. I don't understand it.

I feel like I'd just go around like Batman and beat the fuck out of muzzies if I lived in Bongland.

It's part of our heritage which you stupid kikes know nothing of. The caretaking of nature is sacred to all european peoples. This means keeping pets and treating them well.
Idk what your trash family line may have been but I'm descended from foresters and I won't be discontinuing the traditions of my family.
Only subhumans and desert trash don't understand the value of nature.

They can scatter poisoned bits of meat on walkways.

It's fake unfortunately.

Oh shit that's a great idea. If they kicked a pitbull it would attack them instead of wimpering away like most dogs.

>He not able to train a dog.
Fuck off catnigger.

Both are easy to train.

It was a prank, bro.

They are, all you got to do is show an animal you love and care for it.

If a poor man can befriend an alligator then it should not be hard to befriend a domesticated animal.

It's not just about training, they are bred to have violence, similar to the warrior gene in humans.

They can be perfectly nice dogs, but one day they may snap and eat someone. I've seen it happen, in my life I've had 2 pit bulls, both were wonderful dogs until they bit children. I've also had other types of dogs, and they have never caused problems.

Pit bulls are good for home defense and for dog fighting, they are shit for pets, and shit for a family dog.

Yeah, but then there are the niggers out there that think that animals train themselves and then get pissy when they don't listen to them.
It's not just love; you need to be able to command authority.

You sound like a filthy gun grabber. Get the fuck out of my country you commie.

Exactly.

>British flags almost nowhere to be seen in the thread

typical

Holy shit you idiots will believe anything.

Let me reiterate, they are not hard to train, and can be the nicest and most enjoyable dogs to own, but they are prone to snapping, and acting out violently, especially around children.

Have you arrested for hate crime.

WTF?
I live in a Muslim majority country and this is the first I hear of this.

Poison them, at least it's what they do here...

I secretly hate dogs too.

So it's fine.

Gotta start somewhere.

There's only one muslim family in my town so I'll continue walking my husky through the glorious English countryside. Muslims are very easy to avoid just dont live in grey urban shitholes.

Pitbulls are literally banned where I live, the only people you see with them are niggers and the mentally ill. I even heard one old lady call them the muslims of the dog world.

i've been to some shitty arab part of israel, they chain up their dogs outside in the middle of the cold desert and you can hear them barking from miles

>you must learn to live alongside us
>but we won't live alongside you
islam general

We tamed the wolf and turned him into a dog, to be our loyal companion.
Only non-Whites hate dogs.

>this is a multicultural nation, so please eradicate your culture so this foreign one can replace it

Dogs are great. Fuck off mooselims.
-murica

I will never trust a man that hates dogs

t. mad catfag

This is the entire problem.
If you immigrate you intergrate, you don't force the new home to bend over backwards until it's as shit as the old home.

It's pretty fucking backwards to escape oppression, move to a land known for freedom, and then complain there is too much freedom.

>>this is a multicultural nation
Remember, whites said it first. Muslims are just following through.

>4publicpurity.org

if this is real why does their website link to something completely unrelated?

>Maersk May 14, 2017 0
If you feel pain while using most times on chairs, this article is really for you people. In this section we will learn about 2 options on lifter chairs that will end you without pain. No matter you suffer from rheumatism, anemia, broken hip and lung problems; You can find the best lifts on the market. With plenty of options, you can choose any one that suits you best. In this case there are 2 good options waiting for you on the lifts.

Seat Front Support:

This type of chair is available with base, electric motor, seat and other functions. On the other hand, it also allows you to raise and lower the back of the seat using an electric motor. This electric motor is controlled by a remote control, so it can be a good solution for you to get rid of the pain. If you really want to get out of pain then you should love to use this seat lifting assistance.

>Lifting aid recliner:

>Lifting assistant recliner is completely built with a base that allows users to tilt the chair back and forth, if desired. Besides that, it also helps you to get positions that you want. Many of this lounge chair is available with extra flexibility, so you get the favorite position to make your desired activities. This type of chairs is mainly used for television shows, writing a journal and reading books.
>From these 2 different options on elevators you can choose someone. And the decision to choose one is in your hand, but you must compare each setting with features to make a right decision that suits you best.

and all of the pics on the facebook are clipart or are unsourced.

>I never trust a man who doesn't like dogs
This right here. Coincidentally, every dog-hater I've ever met has been a sketchy piece of shit with some kind of emotional/self esteem problem. Watch out for dog-haters, anons.

>it was thought dogs bring disease into a house

They do. Keeping animals in the house is filth tier. You keep dogs in the garage or the yard

they poison them or try to feet them shit with razors in them.

>tried to conquer Europe many times and were barely stopped at the cost of hundreds of thousands of human lives, if not millions
>the cultures they did manage to overcome are forever tainted with their primitive ways since they ruled with brutality and intolerance

>fastforward to modern times
>for dubious economic reasons let them just walk in, settle there and then start demanding that you obey their rules

Isn't this what literally brought down Rome?

>try to feet

FOOTFAGS ARE SCUM