Well?

Well?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikinetworth.com/celebrities/randi-kaye-wiki-married-husband-divorce-salary-and-net-worth.html
yjp.org/events/re-rt-forum/michael-gershenson/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Bolduan
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/02/how-many-jews-are-there-in-the-united-states/
census.gov/library/publications/2011/compendia/statab/131ed/population.html
observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Where are you getting info that all of these people are jewish? John King is Irish, for instance, definitely not a kike. Those two blonde women on the right, Randi Kaye and Kate Bouldan also do not appear to be jews (no info on their wikipedias).

Still wayyy too many jews, but don't throw in extra non-kikes and lie about it

Well well well. Maybe some aren't ?

Fucking kike trying to spread disinfo here ignore all posts by zmonE0kc

You can't just put stars next to people and call them Jews, fascist.

I know this is a meme, but responding anyway.

Even the SS ostensibly required proof of Jewish descent before they were given their train tickets, that's all I'm saying. There are plenty of actual jews in OP's image to fill the gas chambers without throwing in any goyim.

If you show that image to a normie and they start to digest the redpill, but then find out that one or two of the people pictured are not jewish, you just lost all credibility and they won't believe anything redpill related again, that's just how the normie brain operates.

On May 25, 2008, King married his second wife, fellow CNN anchor Dana Bash.[3] Before marrying Bash, King (previously a Roman Catholic) converted to Judaism, Bash's religion.

John King
>Before marrying Bash, King (previously a Roman Catholic) converted to Judaism, Bash's religion

is me
and I've been BTFO. Gas chamber for both of them, they can hold hands, it'll be nice :3

(((Randi Kaye))): "Kaye was born in Boston, Massachusetts on November 19, 1967, to her Jewish American parents."

wikinetworth.com/celebrities/randi-kaye-wiki-married-husband-divorce-salary-and-net-worth.html
(((Kate Bouldan))): She is married to (((Michael David Gershenson))) and he is Jewish. She is married to a Jews just like Maria Bartiromo.

yjp.org/events/re-rt-forum/michael-gershenson/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kate_Bolduan

KYS

He converted to Judaism.

Expose the Jews and their puppets.

KYS

Bourdain is a kike? Sheeeit

John king converted to Judaism, previously a Roman Catholic.

Do some research man.

Ethnically, anyway.

He was raised without religion from what I've read.

Well alrighty then. I am btfo again.

Still, I'd like to see a version of OP image with a source for each (yes I know it's impractical) for the sake of credibility.

Also, assuming anyone with a degree of skepticism a shill is really not a good way to operate.

I made this. There are a few people who I included because they have a Jewish spouse (John King, Juliette Kayem, Brian Stelter, Kate Bouldan, and Izzy Povich). Everyone else on here is Jewish. I have the links to prove it.

The Zionist-controlled media will spend the next 4-8 years manufacturing the legend of magical advisor-negotiator-statesman "Jared Kushner," so that they may then push him into the White House as the first Israeli President.

Just like with the Saudi Arabia arms deal and trip, which according to the globalist MSM was saved because of "mastermind" Kushner's "personal touch," the Zionist MSM will later give Kushner credit for a peace deal between Israel and the Palestinians.

Of course a "peace" deal between Israel and the Palestinians is like a "peace" deal between Perdue and the chickens - and the Israelis, long-time backers of Kushner, will agree because they are already in on the scheme and want an Israeli as President.

Kushner is a psychopath and messiah of a genocidal Zionist supremacist cult (that includes the Rothschilds, Soros, Netanyahu, Murdoch, Russian oligarchs, and many others). Once in control of the world's greatest killing machine Kusher and his cult intend to bring about the apocalypse, their "End of Times," after which they believe G-d will bring them into their new Promised Land as rulers of the Earth. The rest of humanity will be culled, with about 6 billion people being killed (through wars, disease, and famine - it's cheaper that way).

Watch for the creation of the legend of "JewFK" and "Jewkie O." The Zionists intend to make them rulers of your world.

I have a source for each. I'll put something together this week. In the mean time, do you ahve a doubt about a particular individual?

I believe you because of your trips, but normies may have less faith. Evidence to prove your claims should always be provided

It's almost as if Jews are only 2% of the population according to census data based on religious affiliation, and when you use Sup Forums's definition of "Jewish sounding name or related to anyone Jewish" suddenly a majority of the population is Jewish.

I have doubts to your claim that Jews are only 2% of the population.

Find a LEGITIMATE source that says that, using the exact same definition you are using.

>suddenly a majority of the population is Jewish.
A majority of the (((media))) population IS Jewish, you idiot. That's the fucking point.

No, it's a majority of people.

IIRC, someone did a study using the Sup Forums definition of Jewish and something like 60-70% of white people in New York City fell under the definition.

Ice is definitely jewish.

you'd think with all these jews they'd put positive stuff about israel on there- but i guess you can never trust libtard ameri-jews

Pew Research, 2013
>pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2013/10/02/how-many-jews-are-there-in-the-united-states/

census.gov/library/publications/2011/compendia/statab/131ed/population.html
Check the very bottom section: religion.
According to the first link, the self-identified Jewish populations in 1990, 2001, 2008 were 3.1 million, 2.8 and 2.7 million. Based on ~300 million total population, those mean that approximately 1% of the total population follows the Jewish religion. Adding in the non-religious/cultural/ethnic Jews gets you to around 2%. I can find a source for that too if you're that much of a lazy fuck.

The census does not use the same definition you use, try again.

Uses "self identify" so not the same definition. Try again.

Honestly I don't even know what you're arguing here. That some guy on a Honduran basket-weaving imageboard has an overly broad definition of Judaism? Is that relevant to this thread?

What are you arguing here? That there are more Jews than the census and Pew thinks or that there are fewer than Sup Forums thinks?

>That there are more Jews than the census and Pew thinks or that there are fewer than Sup Forums thinks?

Both. Sup Forums assigns people as being "Jewish" even when they don't idenify as Jewish. Therefore, there are either more than the census thinks which mean's OP's number at the bottom of the image is wrong, or top part of the image is wrong.

Even then, you STILL haven't proven your argument, because you would need to prove Jews were only 2% of the people who go to school for journalism, and 2% of graduates, and 2% of people who live near the CNN studio to get hired.

Only if you prove ALL of that, can you make the argument that there is ethnic bias in hiring.

>What are you arguing here?
They're not arguing, only impeding. Don't waste energy on them.

(((They))) are so certain of their permanent control of the media they've stopped trying to hide it, and now freely admit it.

>Even then, you STILL haven't proven your argument, because you would need to prove Jews were only 2% of the people who go to school for journalism, and 2% of graduates, and 2% of people who live near the CNN studio to get hired.
>Only if you prove ALL of that, can you make the argument that there is ethnic bias in hiring.
You are a truly stupid man. We don't give a fuck about an "ethnic bias in hiring". We don't give a fuck about how the Jewish majority media got there.

We give a fuck about the fact that it is there and that the Jewish people do have a moral standpoint that is different from the rest of society, that they do push their moral standpoint in opposition to ours, and that we are not allowed to notice it because of muh 6 gorillion.

I'm not even sure what point you're trying to make. I don't know anyone who is not Jewish that would identify as Jewish, so presumably you are referring to people who are Jewish but fail to identify as such?

What do you believe the accurate number is? Surely using self-identification is a fairly accurate proxy rather than, for example, trying to make a guess at it?

>You are a truly stupid man
So don't waste time on them.

A very, very, very important rule, maybe the most important rule of all, in trying to awaken people: **find and awaken those who wish to be awakened**.

Better to help 1,000 who wish to see than waste a minute on those who refuse and never will.

That pic is much better in this order.

There's a connection between Sup Forums mods and Kushner: just last month a Sup Forums mod published a piece in Kushner's "New York Observer."

observer.com/2017/04/why-Sup Forums-isnt-buying-what-bill-nye-and-political-entertainers-are-selling/