Iran is the enemy

>Iran is the enemy
they kill isis and alqaeda, which are proxy armies of saudi arabia

newyorker.com/magazine/2013/09/30/the-shadow-commander

>Saudi arabia is now suddenly instead of the creatore of terrorism, the victim of it
so all it took was $110bn for Trump to shill for them huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Nw1xL
nytimes.com/2006/01/02/world/europe/russia-cuts-off-gas-to-ukraine-in-cost-dispute.html
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putins-gas-threat-what-happens-if-russia-cuts-the-gas-to-europe-10074294.html
mintpressnews.com/migrant-crisis-syria-war-fueled-by-competing-gas-pipelines/209294/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

if you look at from a point of western domination a few lousy terrorist attacks is collateral for overthrowing assad

not that i agree but their logic is sound

is that israeli think tank the equivalent of /pol for hebrews only?

There is no way this is real

no

JUST

Salon is the source? what the fuck?
archive.is/Nw1xL
why doesn't OP ever archive anymore?

good ol' enemy of my enemy arrogance!
with the exception that you can still find human beings in hezbollah lol

well yeah, US/SAUDI/ISRAEL spent a lot of money on ISIS
they can't afford to build another one
well maybe one more but not after that

MALE ONLY HAHAHAHAHAHA

Why the fuck do they have to add that? What you want some niggers and diversity waving around swords next to trump? fucking christ

>Why the fuck do they have to add that?
because Trump unironically mentioned how the middle east needs freedom for women, while saying Saudi arabia is the center of greatness in the middle east.

uh what the fuck does an all male sword dance have to do with freedom for women? the fuck?

do you know the laws in saudi arabia in regards to women? are you retarded?

Bring up the fact its an all male sword dance does fucking nothing to me but laugh at them trying to shoe horn sexism into every little thing. fucking tard

I hate the jews but id love to see iran fall in my lifetime.

shalom

shalom, my semetic friend

how's the kveltching today?

Secret Service must have been nervous as fuck at this point.

So Pol, what did we gain by propping up Trump again?

450325288258027520352052305420d space viyja backgammoncheckerchess supreme TRUST HIM ARSAHGHGHHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>US helping the spread of muslim jihadis
gg, rip the west.

Kek, nice arguments retards.

Death to Iran

>no argument against being a kike
nice try shill

We can deal with Iran after all the Jews are gassed out of existence.

>deal with iran
why? yesterday they chose a pro-western government and said fuck you to all hardliners.

>so all it took was $110bn for Trump to shill for them huh?
The arms deal is Israeli-approved (has the seal of magical Zionist messiah Kushner himself). Trump, with his Jewish children and grandchildren, will always be a tool of the Zionists.

ISIS was also always a proxy army for the US, which is why they always manage to attack only US enemies and even though they're right next door they scrupulously avoid doing anything at all to Israel.

The Saudis and Israelis aren't enemies, they're partners. And the arms deal is part of Israel arming Saudi Arabia in preparation for full Israeli-directed war in the Middle East.

>Assad is the problem goys!
>Based Israel!

When I say deal, I mean deal. I don't mean wipe it off the map, which would be silly.

It would be strategic to have some sort of working relationship with them if we're to fear them being a nuclear power, teaming up with other countries we're at odds with, etc.

the only reason the US and Iran aren't friends, is because the US is helping Saudis ruin the region and bully Iran.

All of it hinges on our Greatest Ally.

well, those are in bed with the saudis.

The entire middle east must be turned into a parking lot. Including Assad and the kikes.

that's not going to happen.
it's time to think of reasonable solutions to the JQ.

Yup. I like to move on all fronts at once. So greater reconsideration of the JQ through information venues such as this one that bypass the Jewish-controlled media is every bit as important as reconsidering how we might strategically realign with Iran as a way to put Israel in more of a submissive position.

ISIS IS ISRAEL ...Let's not pretend we haven't known this for quite awhile now.

Masters of "let's you and him fight," and Greatest Ally like a farmer is the Greatest Ally of the sheep.

Israel and US-controlled. An important distinction when trying to convince those who don't know.

It's hedge betting nufag.

Russia, Iran, Iraq, and Syria
Vs
Usa, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Turkey

All fighting to pipeline oil into the EU.
It's history 's biggest oil pipeline deal. Of course it's going to cause this matrix of conflict.

Now, pick a side faggot

Why don't we just build both of them and use market competition instead of military?

>we

Back to plebbit. These fuckers hate each other.

no lobbyists in the cabinet

I know they hate each other. I'm just saying if we (meaning the US) have to be embroiled in desert nonsense, then why not seek a more sensible solution?

Besides, redundant infrastructure is always better.

>Besides, redundant infrastructure is always better.

K....keep me posted

Well I think we should care more about our own infrastructure anyway. What solution do you propose?

Assad needs to go.

>All fighting to pipeline oil into the EU
Natural gas.

Qatar and Iran are on opposite sides of the gargantuan South Pars NG field (perhaps the world's largest), and the war is to both deliver that gas to Europe and also destroy the economic power Russia has over Europe in their role as primary energy supplier.

If Russia takes control of the South Pars field via its alliance with Iran and Syria it's the end of the petrodollar (which is coming anyway, but this hastens it). The bankers do not tolerate anyone threatening their control of the world. They started WWII to end the threat of Germany; they'll have no qualms about starting another war to end any threat from the ME.

Hahaha!!
Hahaha!!
My stomach!!!
Hahaha!!
Oh my God hahahaha!!

Bet on the winner.

Why not rig the game so you win no matter what?

Israel and ((US)) control? Yeah sure.

That's what we are in the process of doing ya dummy.

This guy gets it. Plus, Russia's only Mediterranean port is in Sryia.

How is that Russian control over Europe if its Iranian pipeline? Russia is building Nord Stream 2 under baltic sea right now, so we can cut off Ukraine.
And how will that pipeline end petrodollar anyway? Its still reserved currency and even if Iran has that pipeline nothing changes, all payments still are going to be made in dollar. Unless Iran decides not to, but then its a death sentence like it was in Libya.

Ideally. The question is whether this is a race to the bottom as is has been or whether we'll make it a race to the top.

reverse psychology. Jews know 99% of the planet hates them. Doesn't 99% of the UN always vote against them?

Redditors dont know that, they literaly think syria and iran are "le ebil gassing babies" because while Sup Forums spent the last decade studying politics, they were too busy talking about "based nigger' this or "based jew" that, while the israeli lobby used trump to trick the conservative side into buying a new disastrous war for the benefit of israel while the USA desintegrates. I used to feel bad for burgers, but after some of the comments i've seen ever since the syria strikes, i no longer do. America deserves everything wrong coming its way.

>That's what we are in the process of doing ya dummy.
>saudis
>winners
the only way saudi "wins" is if we go in and invade and conquer every single other middle eastern country for them and then spend the next few centuries occupying those countries for them. KSA can't even take on Yemen, they have no hope in syira, iraq, and especially iran. their proxies suck dick too, iran plays that game much better on a shoestring budget. if we wanted to bet one winners we should have bet on iran seeing as they are winning despite fighting waaaay out of their weight class.

It has less to do with petrodollar conspiracies, than with a fact, that if Iran will become a major gas supplier into Europe - Europeans will not support USA and Sunni islamists headed by Saudis in destroying Iran, which is the last sovereign country in the region.

nytimes.com/2006/01/02/world/europe/russia-cuts-off-gas-to-ukraine-in-cost-dispute.html

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putins-gas-threat-what-happens-if-russia-cuts-the-gas-to-europe-10074294.html

>inb4 (((jew york times)))

Interesting reads

Pls give me numbers

Shias vs Sunnis worldwide,

The beginning of the endgame.
Do you know what the endgame is?

It is told numerous times, did you notice?

Why? WHY?!

You sad, Israeli brainwashed fool.

i think its like 70% sunni to 30% shia. shias tend to be competent at fighting and stuff so the sunnis keep losing despite having our total support.

>Israel's Mossad finds
Kek

Good.

Russian muslims are predominantly Shia afaik.
European headache are sunni, some shias too.

Turkey is what 70/30 sunni/shia.

The far east shitholes are predominantly sunni as is africa? Am I right?

Syria is big majority Sunni, but Assad and the royal court are Shia, hence the "civil war."

Big majority sunni, sunnis breeding like rabits is nothing new, user.

Will 1,6B muslims going [poof] worldwide solve the current Global crisis?

Depends on what crisis your talking about

mintpressnews.com/migrant-crisis-syria-war-fueled-by-competing-gas-pipelines/209294/

The IQ crisis.