Are burgers really that dumb and uneducated or is just a meme from jelly poorfags from eastern europe?

are burgers really that dumb and uneducated or is just a meme from jelly poorfags from eastern europe?

No, we really are that dumb

*Insert Srbijan džouk abaut inglišmen, ameriken and rašn argjuing abaut hu iz best den hev bosnijan šou ap tu sej damb šit*

pretty much this, just fucking nuke us already

They're just bigger and louder, imo.

1/3 of them are niggers,spics and chinks so...

Burger education statistics are sad but true. However you must consider that blacks and other non-whites leave a pretty big dent in stats for graduation rate, college attendance, etc.

Yes we are on average pretty dumb. Btw that burger looks like shit. In-N-Out is where its at. East coast fags can suck it

This.
I wish it was different but it's not.

It is based on statistics that aren't broken down to the racial component, our country is only half white.

Fuck you nigger, 5 Guys Burgers and Fries is where it's at.

We're very bad at geography and world politics, which is what people from other countries like to talk with us about, so we come off as straight up retards.

Other wise we are pretty much the same as everyone else.

We have 5 guys over here too, it's good, but really in n out beats it every time.

It's a Russian shill meme.

Russians/China need to destroy America in order to commit world Genocide for their Jewish masters.

Russians love MCDonalds. American whites never eat it unless they're from the deep south

Race has little to do with graduation rates. Poor whites perform just as bad as any other poor people.

>5 Guys Burgers and Fries
>better than in'n'out
>ever
Got you some proof right here OP.
We be dumb as a motherfucker.

>We have 5 guys over here too
What a fucking terrible name, sounds like you live in Antartica

Unironically that looks nice as fuck.
The cheese gherkin and ham combination makes me hard.

most people are dumb

I wouldn't say we're as dumb as people sell us for. But a lot of our people are brainwashed because of (((them))). But we do fucking love burgers. I've eaten like 3 of them in the past 5 days.

Whataburger, you mongrels. 5 Guys is Good as well.

been awhile since he had a run of dumb burger threads
i don't miss them

Actually untrue, studies show that race is a better indicator of graduation and test scores than socio-economic status.

whataburger just describes the face you make when you see what you get and wonder if it came out of dumpster
in/out all the way

Whataburger is barely better than wendy's.

Burgers I've tried:
In-N-Out>Five guys>Lotaburger>whataburger>wendy's>Mcdonals>burger king

Thoughts?

In and out > whataburger > five guys > shake shack > white castle

its true

posts like this are the best indicator, though.

I've been to Cali twice and ate in and out both times. I'm not saying it's not good, but be honest dude it is just a glorified mcdonalds.

Depends.
Some of us have PHD's, yet couldn't change a car tire.
Some of us work in tire shops, and study classical literature for fun.
Quit trying to put the world into a box. It won't fit.

>Lotaburger
only 3 in texas and theyre all in el paso wtf

They're New Mexican. I have a lot of family out there, and the green chili burger is so damn good.

why is everybody always on about the bourgeois here? this isn't /leftypol/

I don't get this at all. I've never had Whataburger, but in-and-out burger is nothing more than a high brow McDonald's. The only thing it could ever do better than Five guys is price. But poorfags don't even deserve food.

Weakest bait I've seen all day

Yes, but the reality is Europeans are just as dumb.

Europeans are only "smarter" in the sense of history and geography.

Americans have an excuse for history and geography because we're less than 300 years old and our country takes up 1/3 of the continent.
We learn our own history like every other country.
However our history; while short, is very complicated and independent.

Where as each European country is pretty much over 300 years old and interconnected with another European country's history.
That is why Europeans are better at geography because they had to learn about their past in school. And because their country's history range from 200 to 2,000 years and are interconnected with another country's history, they know more about history.

For the most part yes, lot of dumbasses here

[Citation needed]

Did you get it animal style?
They grill it in mustard, then top it with grilled onions and spread. I've never gotten a burger from there without making it animal style, so I don't know how it'd be.

You dont get to the top by being dumb and uneducated. Theyre jealous and their jokes amuse us.

I agree.
In and out isn't even on the same level as mcdicks

It's not even highbrow. It's just an old-school-style burger chain, with less refined ingredients than the industrial chains.

Shake Shack and Five Guys only differ in portion sizes.

Its simply the best in terms of quality ingredients and price. Nothing beats a double cheese with fries and a choco shake.

The only downfall of in and out is that it literally stays fresh for like 4 minutes then starts getting shitty super fast and it tastes like ass when its not super fresh

Of course you also got specialty burger joints like umami and super duper burger as well. Also very tasty

This.

I graduated high school when I was 15 basically by cheating my way ahead. Our education system is a fucking joke. I couldn't point your country out on a map.

Our country has 320+ million people. So yeah there's a looooot of dumbies. I think it just seems like there's more because Americans have a boisterous almost confident culture/attitude where everyone seems to want to talk nonstop. This is especially bad because as we know the most stupid individuals are often the loudest.

On the other hand we also have some of the worlds most intelligent people. And our country is sorta the shit. Currently the highest GDP, Bigger n' fuck and almost totally inhabitable(Much of Alaska isn't), not like shitty Australia or Russia where their country is huge but you can't live in half of it because the conditions.

I blame our public schools. They're all a complete joke. If you're born intelligent you can put 0 effort in and pass no problem at all. Literally go to school wasting 8 hours a day every day working to get a MEANINGLESS diploma. Seriously, even if you have a 4.0 gpa and graduated with honors, it's still almost totally worthless to anyone and everyone except expensive colleges. Meanwhile the curriculum is so damn worthless half the time that the legit dumbies don't want to try because, in reality, it IS all bullshit.

I know a dude in my class who dropped out sophomore year, got his GED before the end of what would've been his junior year, went to a trade school and was graduated with a welding certification by the time by the time he would've graduated highschool normally. I was irked. Dude was making 25 bucks an hour at 18, didn't actually graduate, and is 2 steps ahead already in the workforce because he DIDN'T finish school. Ironic.

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Qfa8qhQ+) 05/21/17(Sun)21:29:20 No.126473393▶
>
>We have 5 guys over here too, it's good, but really in n out beats it every time.
Why are Big Macs in reality always so shitty, while on the marketing pic they look massive? They are like Americans.

>Are burgers stupid?
>burgers start arguing over what's the best burger
Fucking Christ.

Most of us don't have passports. Don't travel. Really, not a big incentive to. The GI's who came back from WWI and WWII created a great society, because they had seen both high and low culture and knew what they wanted to create.

I lived in the EU for 10 years working defense contracting. I've seen good and bad. I cannot relate to my HS friends who have never ventured beyond North Mexico.

By and large not stupid people, and much more compassionate than what the EU mainstream meme is. Un-cultured in things not Americana, which is corporatism and mass media? Definitely.

The meme was started by the Germans in WWII as a subversion campaign for US troops stationed in the UK, because so many UK men were dead or deployed, many US men in the build up to D-Day were 'taking all the brit women', and it kind of has carried on from there in the EU.

Honestly, I couldn't tell the difference if that the burger in OP's pic was from Wisconsin, Los Angeles, Munchen-gladbach, Tooting or Hull. American "culture" is now world culture, and so pervasive, you take part in it everyday, while dismissing it's origins.

Poorfags GTFO, it's the only excuse you have to not get 5 guys over in-n-out or whatthefuckaburger every time.

Americans as a whole are pretty dumb, but they're extroverted as fuck and work harder with better productivity stats than limp wristed euros, suck on this fat hot dog ya mehmet-fuckers

Kek so there is some truth to the meme......you become what you eat.

>starved by mccommunists
>told mcmasons is freedom

Many such cases. Sad!

Look, there is not thing as an "average American" because we are diverse as fuck. Minorities bring down our average considerably along with a SHIT public education system.

Now, it is true that MANY Americans do not keep up with world events in any great detail. Americans, in general, are focused on events in America. It is also true that too many Americans care about insignificant things like celebrity news or sports.

tl;dr: Basically yes.

Yeah portion sizes are a big difference. But I really think the quality I'm 5 guys is way better than in n out. Can't speak for the others though

pretty much this

but you have to look ahead. that welder has a blue collar job thats dependent on the healthiness of his body. if he breaks a hand, hes out of work for a while. if he gets old, you think itll be easier for him to weld?

that nice 4.0 and honors will get you so much fucking grant money and scholarships IF you apply yourself. thats your problem, you went to a mediocre school and coasted by and never applied yourself because you thought you had it figured out. Jokes on you.

Most are dumb

But the best universities on the planet are here so the absolute smartest people in the United States are the drivers of progress and innovation in every field. Same reason we're full of fatasses yet clean up in the Olympics

He's right. This country is fucked.

I know, right? None of these dumb bastards have posted best burger yet.

>burgers cannot into math

Americans can you please describe what

>In-N-Out
>Whataburger
>Carls Jr
>Sonic Drive In
>Jack in the Box
>Five Guys
>White Castle
>Chick-Fil-A
>Bojangles

tastes like? They look so delicious on the website.

you're just jelly cuz your state has the shittiest burgers

>tfw Sweden has 0 significant mathematicians and has significant mathematicians.

Salt and fat, with some meat and starches.

Yeah I got it the second time after a local friend told me about it. The secret menu choices just curther prove my point that in n our burger is just some hipster elitist trash. Really, the only reason i would choose in n out over mcdonalds is because I can't get it as often

lose the cheese and we'll talk

Even smart people like burgers user

Having lived on both coasts, In-N-Out is significantly better.

>not covering everything in cheese
I'm reporting you to I.C.E.

our public schools have been destroyed
K-12 education is like 90% women
unruly students are kept in schools to disrupt the class instead of kicked out
parents feel entitled to unlimited and equal public education so you get literal DINDU NUFFIN
educators care more about equality than creating the best opportunities for students

wat

America has first class brain washing nigger

I'd put money on my state having the shittiest everything. Except tomato pie, we have like one decent shop.

Soooooo delicious except for bojangles which is nigger food and some white castles because they are in the hood

stop generalizing faggot

i went to a fantastic school in a great school system. The only "problem" was that it was 85%+ white in a 75%+ neighborhood. less shitskins means better schools, generally (i realize the irony)

kek

Yeah, sadly we are dumber than a box of retarded rocks.

Bojangles is pretty much a superior version of popeyes. Everywhere else is shit and overpriced.

Just stop. Get your hipster califag ass out of here and get back to bobbing on Bernies dick

Pretty much all of those are good. Don't want to eat it everyday.

In-N-Out is overrated and you Cali faggots need to shut the fuck up about it

I swear people from California infest every state with their bullshit. They leave California because it's broke and full of beaners, then talk about how great California is and how the new state isn't as good as California. If you love it so much then GO BACK. Colorado has turned into an overcrowded leftist shithole. You faggots think Boulder is the entire state when in reality it is (was) and outlier in a state that valued freedom and frontier spirit. Now it's being colonized by faggot commiefornians who just make traffic worse and drive up property values to the point Denver is stuffed with those ugly multicolored apartment buildings filled with faggot leftist yuppies.

If you like your shitty burgers so much then go back to your shitty state. We don't want you here.

What state do you live in?

We have more people, therefore more dumbasses.

Found the nigger

>BIGGER IS BETTER AND I FUCK MY OWN STEERS

I wonder which meme state you hail from, user

>A single dish providing a balanced helping of nature's blessings: meat, grain and vegetable. How could anyone hate such a magnificent thing?

It's been that way since the 90's I think. I don't recall so many fat people in the 80's and I sure-as-shit don't remember any of this "healthy at any size" liberal bullshit until Obongo took office.
We used to hate fat people. Fuck, most of us still do. I think our obesity issue was "highly encouraged" by our government to keep us lazy and lethargic while simultaneously ensuring that we're healthy enough to work, but unhealthy enough to still need vitamins and pharmaceuticals to keep us going.
Fucking Jews man.

The education thing doesn't make too much sense to me. I definitely understand that the vast majority of Americans are poorly educated in certain fields (mostly history and geography, I wonder why), but yet somehow people from all over the world want to come to our colleges for 'higher' education. In fairness, it could just be a prestigious social motivation rather than an educational one. The whole "I studied at Harvard" thing rich people (mostly liberals, I've noticed) jerk themselves off over.

The sad truth is that the stereotype exists for a reason, but I feel like the younger generation is going to break us out of that.

Just from Eastern Europe

I live in LA and i like it. Its fun. Cant imagine living in some poor shit hole state like colorado. Stay mad nerd

>Bojangles
>nigger-food
Churches is what you must be talking about. Every bojangles I've been to is ran by whites with white majority patrons. I've never seen a white person at Churches.

I live in NorCal, literally the most beautiful place on earth. Stay mad flyover cuck

>meme state
>Georgia
Pick one

I found a Churches in my city, not nearly as good as Popeye's

>The education thing doesn't make too much sense to me. I definitely understand that the vast majority of Americans are poorly educated in certain fields (mostly history and geography, I wonder why), but yet somehow people from all over the world want to come to our colleges for 'higher' education. In fairness, it could just be a prestigious social motivation rather than an educational one. The whole "I studied at Harvard" thing rich people (mostly liberals, I've noticed) jerk themselves off over.

Because the very best American colleges are the best on the planet. But the majority of Americans languish in shitty public schools where all funding goes to do-nothing administrators and corrupt teachers' unions protect the bad teachers and their tenure

Haha, I like you

Then fucking stay there. And tell your fellow faggots to move back there too.

Both.
The problem is that were isolated from the entire world by oceans on both sides. Weve got Canada to the north, which shares a language with us, to the south youve got a shit hole that no one wants to travel too.

Combine this isolation with our christcuck infused public schools, you end up with a mix unstimulted but potentially bright people, 100% naive shmucks, a few people who are actually bright but have no incentive to study anything outside the US, and a lot of fuckin dumb burgers.

Preach. Purge commiefornias when?

Take your pick, although practically everything on this map is shit-tier urban sprawl destined for nuclear debris.

generalizations are important though
we could do like the Chinese do and sample our students from an affluent Boston suburb, and say that Americans are well educated and high IQ, but it wouldn't reflect reality at all