This is what happen to anybody who insults Mexicans Ok???

This is what happen to anybody who insults Mexicans Ok???

Other urls found in this thread:

webm.land/w/2elY/
webm.land/w/VaJR/
youtube.com/watch?v=1U3R4jDtmUs
youtube.com/watch?v=LdtkeN8sGsE
youtube.com/watch?v=VksYeWAk_ok
youtube.com/watch?v=4E0n3kTCn-A
youtube.com/watch?v=3lJRDcwCn6w
youtube.com/watch?v=LctANgHItoA
theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees
eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2017/05/21/ruso-apedreado-por-racista-en-vacio-migratorio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You spics spamming this shit without being clever are fucking obnoxious. And the stormwenies that defend this snownigger slav as some viking are equally stupid.

Kys already.

webm.land/w/2elY/
webm.land/w/VaJR/

Fucking mierda

> uses spanish armor
> spain BTFOd mayans and aztecs hard, to extinction
top kek

>You spics
don't even try m8

youtube.com/watch?v=1U3R4jDtmUs
youtube.com/watch?v=LdtkeN8sGsE
youtube.com/watch?v=VksYeWAk_ok
youtube.com/watch?v=4E0n3kTCn-A

Fuck off monkey piece of shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=3lJRDcwCn6w

That dude, if he survives, will be walking on all fours from his ass-kicking on. I wonder how he'll progress. Will he repent? Will he be liked?

Ameriburger speaks the truth

They get stabbed to death by a russian?

they become conquistadors?

Shut the fuck up you low IQ.

>This is what happen to anybody who insults Mexicans Ok???
what you're going to gang up 10v1 on me? Mexicans are pathetic cowards

He fucking killed one of you and will likely survive this without any permanent bodily harm.

they become conquistadors?

you know that map is a bunch of crap, right? the IQ metric means at 100 on a bell curve. that map depicts something like an 80-85 average. it's trash assuming the IQ metric accurately depicts intelligence, and the IQ metric is trash social """science""" in the first place(the same branch that says there are six gorillion genders).

while it's true that the map probably depicts some level of intelligence levels, abandon the IQ metric and maps that don't even demonstrate it properly. you look foolish.

youtube.com/watch?v=LctANgHItoA

Foreigners coming to your country and shitting up the place really sucks, doesn't it pedro?

Those IQs are comparative to the average British IQ, which is set at 100. So the test is whether your country can stack up to the average british chav in a contest of intelligence. The answer is resoundingly no.

Why do you guys keep spamming this guy nothing has changed in the last 24 hours make threads if there is an update you circlejerking retards.

And IQ is not "social science", it's a concrete established battery of tests analyzed with comparative statistics.

Man, people going into your country without speaking the language or caring about the population already living there sure sucks, doesn't it? Especially when they cause trouble, huh?

Monkey mexishits think they own America because their monkey leader George Lopez said so.

>easily form a mob, surround and kill one russian retard
>can't do the same for the corrupt mexican government and the Cartel.

Can't wait for the wall, Paco.

>kill

The only person who died was part of the mob.

>mexico is a violent third world shithole that no one wants to live in
>spic thinks this is important enough to require an entire thread discussing this

He reminds me of the circus dancing bears that preform until one day lose their mind and turn on the crowd haha.

He''s a psycho, there are videos of him speaking from an asylum window. In fact in one of the videos there are two dogs laying on the floor just chillin until Alexey starts walking and they both get up and cower away in fear. Even the dogs knew he was a nut nut.

As for the mexicans, even though I think they are dirty fucking animals, and breed literal shit as seen on the videos, they were very passive and friendly, how much shit do your people take a day to shrug off insults such as that? Even to your faces LOL. Your spirits are all broken and your videos show that.

so it's literally not the IQ metric then. as I said it might reflect intelligence to some level, but it is not IQ.

you are completely ignorant on not only the metric itself but science in general if you believe this. it doesn't even pretend to NOT be social science, the metric is developed within the field of psychology.

it's subjective parameters based on subjective statistics tested a subjective number of times from subjective portions of the population with subjectively designed tests, like everything in the psychology field. there won't be a method for determining intelligence in hard science until neurology develops more thoroughly.

it's not that hard to demonstrate that niggers are retarded if this is your goal, you don't need to rely on pseudoscience or fake maps.

Women gets raped and child murdered, nobody cares.
President and governors Robs millions and nobody cares.
One mental ill russian talks shit, and they triggered.
WTF nuke us please.

You subhuman spics couldn't even take down a single Russian with a mob of 20+ people.

He gut your boy like a fish and left him to bleed out on the pavement. ROFL. Dirty fucking mierda shits.

You spics didn't even manage to kill him. You talk about how you're hard workers when 100 of you can't complete a 1-man job.

now i remember all those spics saying how they support el chapo just because he wanted to kill Trump when he talked about how corrupt and shit mexico is, lmao we are no worse than niggers.

The most important information in the thread.

beaners suck

lmao, THIS.
And mexicans get offended when americans want a wall?
>Viva Mexico, proud of my country, but let's go to to the US!
Can't mexicans chimp out against the cartel and the goverment, to try and fix their country ?

Don't you guys have right wing candidates in the upcoming elections that want to fix Mexico and kill the Cartel?

t.low IQ brainlet who cant comprehend that the test scale was set by a first world country and it would not be realistic to establish an average IQ (or parameters for the test) of the entire worlds population

someone post his beatdown please. actual good footage anyone user

I'm 9 what's going on here

Cant mexicans take some constructive criticism?

STILL WAITING FOR A QUICK RUNDOWN on this...

All I know is that some Ukranian was living in Mexico and he did something to piss off Mexicans??? Plz help

mexicans dont give a shit about mexico, they just want gibs me dats and to live amongst themselves in various shitty enclaves they've taken over in bug infested apartments shitting out their vermin children and generally making our country a worse place to be

>beaner

He could say he did what he did for entertainment. Its his portfolio of published works.

Deal with cartels or lonely russian?
Hmm... UGGABUGGA ruski moar dangruus!

>Mexico and he did something to piss off Mexicans???
According to our fucking news he is supposed to be RUSSIAN not Ukranian (fucking retards), he made multiple videos of him insulting people on slav tongue and showing the middle finger, for some silly reason people made a mob against him to kill him but he defended himself and killed one of them.

there is no such thing as a non-average based IQ metric. if it's not set on a mean of 100, it's not IQ.

Lol thats kinda funny desu. thx.

Go back to Sup Forums or some other troll cave. Nobody gives a fuck.

kek'd

is he dead or not. mexican news is fucking awful.

and to be honest the media is trying to paint him as some neo nazi (they even mentioned that on tv), silly.

Well he is clearly antagonising people for no reason and doing a "Sieg Heil" out of nowhere in these so yeah

Fuck you mexico,lawless niggers
Ravage fucking madmax parody of a """""""'country"""""""" that's only good at creating drugs and misery

Go choke on a taco and wash it down with tequila

that's still no reason to chimpout we are not niggers for fuck sake.

yeah god damn they went bananas on him. They also went full pol and used a god damn drone to find his house wtf haha TRIGGERED

Arabs have had few a chimpouts....im curious. Keep this up mexicans could be worse

in Spain we want to build a wall around Romania too

hehe

Bump

u forgot to mention that time when the bitch ass hernan cortes got BTFO and went to cry hugging a tree

they have drone footage of him in his tiny shack but have motorolla razor footage of the beating. fucking mexico

UPDATE. Russian nigger in migratory limbo. Mexican government wants to deport him back to Russia. Moscow doesn't want him back.

you're gonna miss Romanians after this theguardian.com/world/2017/feb/18/protesters-in-barcelona-urge-spain-to-take-in-more-refugees

I shitpost online but make it sound as retarded as possible so it can't be taken seriously, this on an entirely new level lol.

>Ukranian insulting people in their own nation
>Stab a kid
>Wonder why you got fucked

sauce

eluniversal.com.mx/articulo/estados/2017/05/21/ruso-apedreado-por-racista-en-vacio-migratorio

Also
>He was in rehabilitation, he was a good buy
Holy shit, we US tier news now.

KILL...

ALL...

MEXICANS...

/THREAD

I wouldn't mind a wall around Romania.

When the west falls where do you think the western refugess fleeing from Sharia are gonna go to?

If some Roma fags or poor cowards running from our country living there and gets reked who givs a fuck. Like that girl who died in britan knive attack...

When everybody lives for a better life, we are left with only pleb tier people that make shit worse.

We wuz natives and shit but we still speak spanish
Your blood line is contamined with iberian blood forever ahaha

Why they want to deport him to Russia, if according to mierda monkeys he is ukrainian?
Also, bullshit.

Mexico is the asshole of US.

HEIL LORD UNCLE HITLER, DESTROYER OF ALL NIGGERS

Gimme some context fellow tacos

Hows it feel to be nothing more than a rapebaby spic?

Liberal news report him as Russian, social networks confuse Ukraine with Russia.
Everywhere else he is reported as Ukrainian (Newspapers, Local and National news, etc).

Poor 4 years old kid get stabbed by angry ukrainian hitler on his way to school, brave mexicans peacefully protest this.

This is madness, he is russian with a russian citizenship and don't have relatives in ukraine nor of ukraine origin.

fucking stupid mexicans, retard beaners, mob niggers, scum motherfuckers
Muh mexica, we wuz kangs

>mexico gibs me dats

kek this is not easy mode America amigo

callese tío
Don't even try. I can hear your despicable spanish accent already

Facking mierdas all around me. The memory of my middle fingers will be forever imprinted in their macaco minds.

wow an actual smart pol poster
what are you still doing here friend

so is there a video of this or is everyone just gunna keep posting pics

bitch you guessed it