Why does Sup Forums hate gay boys in love?

why does Sup Forums hate gay boys in love?

Sup Forums hates anything that's actually alpha

>Americans

But I don't hate Putin and Trump.

FUCK OFF, LEAF!

MAGA!

pol hates things that are European and Masculine

The way he is holding the wall is just sad

gays push the gay agenda unto straight people and straight kids coz gays know they are in the wrong so they push this fukery filth

even gay people admit it's pretty gross

I don't. I've heard that being homophobic is gay. And I'm not a fucking faggot.

Since when is being a faggot Alpha?Go back to Plebbit

So who is the bottom?

I hate that I'm supposed to give a fuck.

Oh, I see red coat is top. lol

Those white males should be impregging some white women, not getting their anuses pounded.

I hate gays, not homosexuals
I could care less if you like boyhole, but if your main identifier is your sexuality and you constantly push your faggotry wherever you go you can just fuck off

me and my bitch

I guaran-fucking-tee if they were two traps you fags would have your dicks in your hand screaming "TRAPS AREN'T GAY" when any sane person on the planet knows a guy dressing up in women's clothing is still a guy.

Doesn't matter what the guy is wearing, you fuck a man wearing a dress, you're a fag, you fuck a man wearing a tuxedo, you're a fag.

>france
>not gay

so you must be muslim

Because its degenerate, hedonist and is helping to destroy the white birth rate in this country

stds and drug abuse its what you get with homos

>those shit shoes on the left
>jeans with a tux shirt
whadda bunch of queers

There is no such thing as love in a gay relationship. Only degenerate lust

Because its degenerate and you're an annoying cunt who disgraced his family and ruined society.
Fuck off now manchild.

Because 99.9% of gay people are just gay for a talking point.
They go kiss someone of the same sex, everyone looks in shock and awe, and they feel good about themselves because now they are unique in some way.
They are not attracted to the same sex, but they are attracted to the "glory" that comes with it.

>durr sure I hate fags not homos
Back to plebbit

cause we on Sup Forums are fckn fggts

upvoted for musky boypussy

>a relationship in which one guy is being submissive
>alpha
???

THIS
This is the part about the LGBT movement I genuinely don't understand.
Why is their sexual identity such a major fucking part of their entire identity?

My sexual identity is important for the 4 minutes a day I spend jerking off and the occasional times I feel like fucking actual women.

Like why does their desire for boipuccy need to translate into every single aspect of their life.

I know the answers. But I just feel so bad that they fall for it.

I hate people who are so happy to see degenarecy.

"I'm a degenarate"

12k upvotes
reddit gold

"OMG SO BRAVE"
"STUNNING"