I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ux44upfhnaI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

TO SEE IF I STILL FEEL

Islam is not the same thing as Radical Islamic Terrorism

youtube.com/watch?v=ux44upfhnaI

One of the great faiths
Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism and Islam. Yup, those are the big four.

What else did you expect?

Thanks Hillary

my fucking god you people have absolutely no backbone

Kurwa mać!

You realize 'great' can just mean 'big' right

Because "great" only has one definition.

D-deus v-vult.... god emperor is just pretending... MAGA

Is Saudi Arabia still the country that supplied the majority of the 9/11 hijackers? Because that sounds like radical Islamic terrorism.

And let's play the cherry pick game. My turn:

'If you choose the path of terror, your life will be empty, your life will be brief, and your soul will be condemned.'

I FOCUS ON THE PAIN

Haha here comes the apologia

THE NEEDLE TEARS A HOLE

oh the delusion is real

THE ONLY THING THAT'S REAL

HAHAHAHA MAGA AM I RIGHT????

THE OLD FAMILIAR STING

>Implying your pleb-tier low-level autistic disruption affects the Trump movement at all.

Yes delusional, like Democunts trying to impeach Trump, or shills who don't understand that hiring your son in law who is Jewish looks more like a PR move than acceptance of the joos

Your kind has no value, applying yourself to the wrong side of the equation, fielding for chaos and sadness. Just die already shills

Get fucked. Are you really moving the goalposts to support this?

Anti Islam is the main reason so many people liked Trump

Would you stand on a stage in Saudi Arabia, being on world television and trash islam? DOUBT IT.

WOAH

THE SHILLS ARE WORKING HARD TONIGHT

IS NAME IS SEGG REICH!!

SHAREBLUE

and all of that american shite lmfao fuck you all

Trump loves everyone. Said many times!

I wouldn't sell billions of dollars worth of weapons to countries that fund terrorists that want to kill my county's people

that's fair

but doing a 100 billion (soon to expand to 350 billion deal) arms deal with known sponsors of islamic terrorism who is not

Most the time I really don't think Trump is playing 6d underwater backgammon. But Everytime he says something so benign the Left jumps on so fast to make him look like an idiot or hypocrite, and Everytime they make themselves look like complete fools.

You guys are just fucking sad at this point.

I can't even right now

You guys know how politics work, right?

WHAT HAVE I BECOME

Cuck Trump

MY SWEETEST FRIEND

Trump is bullshitting again! Islam as "one of the world's great faiths" Trump trying to kiss a whole lot of Muslim ass!!!

seriously trump supporters have no guts or spine. How are not any of you pissed about him selling weapons that will be used on us one day. Is it to complicated for yall to understand?

H'es 100% fucking NEOCON he only cares about $$$. He will sell his onw country and civilzation for petrodolars. Fucking fat oragne mistake.I hope he die soon.

wtf, I still love Trump now

EVERYONE I KNOW GOES AWAY

IN THE END

Yeah, you sell weapons to people that give weapons to the groups that want to kill you and then some other stuff happens and then America is great again. A

i would have not visited a terror state

You say a bunch of shit you don't believe before you get into office so all the gullible idiots will vote for you. That is how it works, yeah.

It's politics broskis.

Keep your friends close, but your enemies even closer.

Let The Donald do his thing. He's not selling you out by shaking their hands and taking photos with them or giving them flatteries.

>But muh Muzzie ban boohoo!!

Serves you faggots right for supporting a 100% KOSHER candidate.

People who are anti-Islam and silent on the Jews need to be strung up by piano wire.

read

What are you going to do, get invited to a persons country and insult their religion outright?

I don't think trump is a particularly adept statesman but this is common fucking sense.

yeah dude

lets give a bunch of weapons to ISIS by proxy and keep other countries in a state of complete chaos so that Israel can maintain a monopoly on oil exports

it's just politics as usual

remember; if you don't stand with Israel, you don't stand with Donald J. Trump

You are actually getting worse at memes. Fuck tyrone, get it together.

feels bad man

>being this delusional

Why are Trump cucks still supporting this faggot?

You probably have a flimsy excuse for everything.

Fuck off you retard and go back to r_Donald.

Is he selling us out by selling them weapons that will mysteriously end up in the hands of terrorists?

t. Nu-males

Islam is the most Patriarchal religion. Why do you think Feminists turn a blind eye toward the "suppression of women" in those countries? Because they are envious. They want to be dominated by superior Alpha males. Look at Sweden, France. The women are literally voting and begging to have their white pussies rammed by Ahmed and Muhammed.

White men should take a lesson from this and adopt Islam as their culture. Then you will have your modest, conservative, white wife and children. Your daughters won't grow up to be whores, and your sons will actually be seen as the best in society, instead of the lowest.

isn't america the country that supplied all school shooters?
should we consider all americans school shooters?

>trump superficially aligns himself more with muslims every day
>leftists gradually begin spewing anti-muslim rhetoric in response
>accidentally redpill each other
4D non-linear cricket

Are these the kind of mental gymnastics the left are coming up with now? Man he hasn't even been in office for half a year yet. How will the left survive for another 3 1/2 years?

I'm not racist but those sand niggers make the absolute shittiest music.

>You either die a Hero or live long enough to see yourself become Hillary Clinton

The Donald isn't betraying you by shaking hands with the Saudis and taking photos with them.

It's the political decisions he will make that can do that.

Appearing as a friend to the Saudis is action # 1. That is how this game is played.

Let the Donald do his thing, you mentally retarded apes. He's not in the business of selling out his people like the ones before.

>not knowing about hinduism

You are delusional if you think Trump is anything like the Bush's or the Clinton's.

Subtle.

flimsy is all liberals run on nowadays. Last i checked he got america $400 billion in investment money and jobs for manufacturing, but he is somehow a saudi, kike, russian, bannon, kushner, white supremacist puppet.

Sharia isn't that bad, my American friends, you should give it a try

Thanks! Mr. Noseberg :^)

he is worse

Talk of mental gymnastics than proceed to do a round off back head spring in the same sentence.
wew lad America is truly fucked.

>OP doesn't know what the definition of great means, he thinks it means good instead of large.

>not knowing about pooing in loo

i honestly regret voting for this orange buffoon
he is an absolute disaster

Yeah, I totally remember when the US government gave all that money and weapons to that organized group of teenage school shooters. Thank you so much for your completely apt comparison, you fucking mong.

We've been sponsoring Islamic terror since the 70's

If you voted for Trump thinking he wasn't going to visit Saudi Arabia and shake hands with the Saudis for the cameras then you should just kys right now.

WE'RE ALREADY AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU DUMBASS

Saved

OP understands just fine. He just thinks you don't. Is there nothing more infuriating than a shill with hubris? I wish I could vote for Trump again tomorrow.

>liberals will pretend to be conservatives and cry about literally everything Donald does

but seriously, can't let him get the codes!

>shaking hands with the Saudis and taking photos with them
hey dumbfuck

that's not why anyone is upset

we're upset because he's doing a 350 billion dollar arms deal with people who are known to spread wahhabist ideology

Are you speaking for the left? Because you are not against the Saudis my friend, you are their future concubines.

So I guess that means you will be against the Saudis ;)

>leaf
>can't even form complete sentences with proper grammar
Seems legit.

>comparing donation for favor money to a business contract negotiation
you guys dig deep into stupidity

WE TALK ABOUT THEM ALL THE TIME

They put on whatever mask they can to further their agenda that they've been indoctrinated into.

It's really annoying, I wish they'd just fucking talk to other people but they think they're above everyone and need to trick and lie to others.

I love how no matter what Trump does, you tards have some rationalization for it.

Let me reiterate, if you thought Trump becoming President meant he wasn't going to shake hands with the Saudis for the cameras,

then you are a retard.

Why not just vote Hillary? Same thing at this point

fuck off, shill

he's appealing to people to unite against extremists

good jew!

But... muh 7d underwater pingpong!!!!11!!

you forgot bending the knee and dancing

Because we understand what and why Trump is, and what our alternatives were. You faggots will never make a cogent argument because you believe there was viable alternatives.
You believe this because you are fuckiung monumentally stupid and therefore we can dismiss you.