Is dating a black girl the ultimate redpill, or the blackpill as I'd like to call it?

Is dating a black girl the ultimate redpill, or the blackpill as I'd like to call it?

The white man takes what belongs to him.

Black women are sweeter, more feminine and more submissive to white men.
youtube.com/watch?v=iwjc1GmbfRs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/QwCCj8Dx-gk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Black women are more feminine

LEAVE, THIS IS A MSG BOARD OF PEACE AND IMA FUCK YOU UP.

youtu.be/QwCCj8Dx-gk

I would fuck it?

Find a good natured woman who respects, honors, and is loyal to you and isn't distracted by the world for she knows herself and knows what is of true value.

Her skin color doesn't matter if these foundational things are present.

black women and white men is the best and last hope for the traditional conservative family unit

white women are a complete travesty

weak bite, try harder
also, saged

black women give the best blowjobs

+

were the lips made for succ?

>Black women are sweeter, more feminine and more submissive to white men.

My friend married a black woman (about 40 years) ago, and this wasn't his experience at all. He divorced her in a few years. They had one son who became totally fucked.

You are not white so it's ok for you

>Having a wife from the most ugly race and getting a half black kid is redpilled
Consider suicide

My gf is black, dating a black girl isn't for betas, if you're weak she'll dominate the relationship easily

Bill Burr. See how he is doing.

It's the fucking trash pill.

And if you think black gorilla women are "more feminine" then you should off yourself.

I'm CIA.

>1 post by this ID
JIDF piece of shit touting beastality

Just look at how ugly that nigger is compared to him. Stop normalizing mental illness and open fetishes.

Disgusting. I don't want my kid to look like squidward after his 1st crabby patty.

P.S you're doxed and you have been trying all day so staup it you fagit bong.

The true Red Pill is dating a blasian gril.

butthurt much?

black women tend to attract only the most alpha of males, while white girls attract betas

its just an observation ive made

How many times have I seen this copy pasta. Do you guys even try anymore?

Going to Africa to knock up some negresses is fine (probably good for their gene pool), but in a white nation do not settle down and raise a family with a non-white.

kek XD

>bong syndrome

Always thinking you're most clever but really just dellusional bc were raised in country with no sense of humor.

ok bro just stay awesome for me alright ;)

>Is dating a black girl the ultimate redpill, or the blackpill as I'd like to call it?
Black women are the lowest tier women on earth.

Call it whatever pill you want, but all dating/marrying a black woman says is you couldn't do better.

Fuck all womyn, especially the white ones.

nice divide and conquer tactics

>Call it whatever pill you want, but all dating/marrying a black woman says is you couldn't do better.

What if you date a black woman specifically to trigger your secretly-racist liberal friends then call them out on the hypocrisy of their belief system?

Alright dude totally brah.

>What if you date a black woman specifically to trigger your secretly-racist liberal friends then call them out on the hypocrisy of their belief system?
I'm sure that's hilarious, but also not really worth the STDs.

Im from Chechnya and i love black women. Been fucking a lot of them here in Switzerland. They are more down to earth and usually more fit then stupid white bitches. (gona marry chechen girl tho)

I wouldn't mind having one as a slave that i could fuck in the old days but sweeter, more feminine and more submissive is pushing it