The ultimate redpill - 'ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED' edition

How is 'Maximus' from 'Gladiator' ( 2000 ) not the ultimate red pill ?

- Humble, silent but strong, very well respected and accepted by his people.

- Incredibly competent at what he does, both as a leader and as a warrior.

- Family man, all he desires is to go back to his home, to his wife and kid, live a simple life outside of war.

Why don't you like him ?
Why are you not like him cuckboys ?

CUZ IT AINT MEEE!!!

Maximus is truely what we should aspire to be

>20 year old American movies are just now making their way over to Burglar land

Gladiator is a great movie, definitely. If you don't consider it a great movie, you are definitely a faggot and should neck yourself.

Anyways, wasn't he also a 'Spaniard'? Does this mean that Spaniards are white? Because Russell Crowe is certainly white!

MY NAME IS MAXIMUS DECIMUS MERIDIUS SEPTIMUS ANUS

AN I AM VENGE

THIS LIFE

Meds are white desu. Stop falling for memes

Shit thread op
Post films with concepts that women will never understand.
I'll start, honour and male comradeship, if you watch this film with your gf she will not understand the Jonah scene.

He was a roman Spaniard so basically med. Only criticism I have is the great historical inaccuracies

"Are you in danger of becoming a good man, Proximo?"

I usually never remember movie quotes because I have a terrible memory. But this one I have always remembered. Beside the phenomenal acting, the soundtrack was delicious as well.

Master and Commander is the better redpill t b h

>comradery on the high seas with your mates and having a jolly time in the face of nearly certain death
>about honor and fulfilling your duties
>ingenuity and the ability to adapt to challenges
>fucking up the french

Back then? Probably yeah they would have looked similar. Hard to really judge though, we know from what little pictures we have most around that region would have been White/Mediterranean

Gladiator is clearly the superior film, britshit. Get over it

Makes for a better story to steal bits and pieces of the Roman myth

>Maximus - White man
>Commodus - Jew
>Marcus Aurelius - God

Maximus used to be respected everywhere, Commodus (the jew) was butthurt God loves the white man more as the white man is physically superior and more honourable so he killed his family and taken everything away from downgrading him to the same level as as a nigger slave. The jew also needed to severely injure the white man to be anywhere near as good of a fighter as the white man.

With films like that and Braveheart, perfect historical accuracy isn't what they were going for, it's the story telling that kinda makes it what it is

I dont think a movie about a honest man who was wronged by a tyrant appeals much to Sup Forums, specially when the majority of the board faps to autocracies.

>"Are you in danger of becoming a good man, Proximo?"
What a good fucking line that was.

You forgot
>the sneaky Frenchman wins in the end hon hon

Agreed. If I wanted a accurate history I would go read about it on wikipedia. I want to be entertained (minus the pozzing), with historical elements in the background.

How do you know they didn't catch up to him and beat the frog to death

The Acheron wasn't even that far away by the time they went back in pursuit, its 100% guaranteed they stopped the french mutiny

so you're a faggot if you don't like the movie where sweaty men run around in loin cloths chasing each other for two hours straight?

Also fuck you faggots, now I want to watch it again

>ch other for two hours straight?
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: Et0uSavC) 05/21/17(Sun)16:52:23 No.126482779▶
>
>
>Also fuck you faggots, now I want to watch it again
If that's all you got out of it, then yea you're a pretty big FAG.

>only criticism is historical accuracy
I concur. Seeing this movie at 10 is what got me into roman history because I wanted to see if all that shit was real.

if gladiator doesn't strike you as extremely homoerotic then you're either gay or just fucking stupid.