britannica.com/science/nunatak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

a fairly terrible job 2bh

the aliums must have used it as practice before the egyptian

Tekeli-li! Tekeli-li!

This, i wanna say it's something natural cause it's all crooked

Why was he here?

Or him?

Why did he need to have that life vest on?

Bll

never seen a natural multi flat side mountain before. Bizarro volcano perhaps?

Looks like an Orthodox priest.

Is that Brother Nathaniel?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/At_the_Mountains_of_Madness

Fuck, I'm so tired right now
Think I'll go and take a few sleeping pills, maybe pour myself a drink, and go lie down for a nice nap
Doesn't a nap sound nice, friends?

Adam

This is what really nudges my neurons. Along with a few other VERY high profile people, the question is why? What possible reason is there for all of them to be there within such a short amount of time? My conspiracy senses are tingling.

russian orthodox leader blessing antartica with full ensemble, really strange like it was straight out of indiana jones scene, before they all died.

What is up about all the talk about the Antarctica recently?? Can some one redpill me please.

No thats Russian Patriarch Kirill and Bro Nat is an Orthodox monk.

the nephilim are coming back

The red vest is just safety protocol. It's so bodies/survivors can be easily located in the snows in case of a plane crash/emergency landing, which apparently happens often in that weather.

thats clearly a Ha'tak landing side

Ok and how is it connected to the antartic?

that was fake.. missing the icons and such of the official

fake n gayyyyy

You mean Annunaki Christcuck.

I bet that has seen some massive weathering to it so what you say can still be debunked.

some odd things.. there was a google map link that showed the ufo on a side of a mountain face, a saucer hidden under some cliff edge.. why there was a sudden surge in high-level officials visiting...
>btm line, gigantic oil reserve there.

I've slept to much today woke up with a headache just went back to bed woke up at about 1pm woke up had some eggs and some homemade biscuits my wife made with strawberry jam and some unsweetened iced tea. Just got done watching lexx episode was pretty good one I suppose.

Didn't Biden visit Antarctica just last year?

I heard they found out some ancient alien civilisation there, beneath the ice or something?

Yep. A lot of VIPs did. Theyre either divvying up the land well have access to when the ice melts or underground Nazi bases. Nothing else makes sense.

Resources, excavation sites and that's all

gtfo with this horrible low energy sleepy bullshit shilling

We found a pyramid in the Antarctic! Quick! Someone get an Orthodox priest down there now!

lä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn

I'm not sleepy stay awake

Yeah Sup Forums what happens At the Mountains of Madness

Can't you Reddit faggots even refer to Sup Forums correctly for christ sake.

Eggs with biscuits sounds nice, i myself are addicted to pizza! Is it really as unhealthy as McDonald's food as they say?

Your pizza will be as healthy / unhealthy as you make it.

A "typical" pizza, in essence, is baked dough with some tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and one or two additional toppings.
Let's take those one by one:
The dough, pretty much a large piece of white bread. Just like you have industrial, chemical-laden, supermarket monstrosities, you can have a simple mixture of white flour, yeast, salt and water.
Same for the sauce
Mozzarella - or the melt cheese. A lot, of just a little? Real mozzarella or not?
Toppings -- roasted vegetables or fired onion rings? Couple slices of ham, or triple serving of fried pork-fat?

World peace. Bet on it

You can make pizza at home. In fact, you can make pizza that will equal some of the best on the planet. With planning and practice, you can become good at it — even if you are a relatively novice cook. We are here to help that happen.
Before You Start

Plan ahead. Make the dough at least a day before you intend to make pizza, to give it enough time to rise.

Buy a food scale on which to weigh the ingredients for dough and toppings. It’s a smart investment: In baking, weight is a more accurate measurement than volume.

You will need a cooking surface. This could be a pizza stone or steel, or four to six unglazed quarry tiles measuring 6 inches by 6 inches from a building supply store. Whichever you use, heat in a very hot oven for at least an hour before cooking.

Bogdanoff Secret base

>Russia's largest military base in antartica
sure buddy

Roberta’s Pizza Dough

Our best recipe for pizza dough is adapted from the one used at Roberta’s, the pizza utopia in Bushwick, Brooklyn. It provides a delicate, extraordinarily flavorful dough that will last — and improve — in the refrigerator for up to a week. As ever with breads, rise time will depend on the temperature and humidity of your kitchen and refrigerator. But we generally allow it to go at least overnight. Those seeking gratification more quickly can turn to Mark Bittman’s recipe for basic pizza dough, which rises in just a couple of hours.

INGREDIENTS

153 grams 00 flour (1 cup plus 1 tablespoon)
153 grams all-purpose flour (1 cup plus 1 tablespoon and 2 teaspoons)
8 grams fine sea salt (1 teaspoon)
2 grams active dry yeast (3/4 teaspoon)
4 grams extra-virgin olive oil (1 teaspoon)
PREPARATION

In a large mixing bowl, combine flours and salt.
In a small mixing bowl, stir together 200 grams (a little less than 1 cup) lukewarm tap water, the yeast and the olive oil, then pour it into flour mixture. Knead with your hands until well combined, approximately 3 minutes, then let the mixture rest for 15 minutes.
Knead rested dough for 3 minutes. Cut into 2 equal pieces and shape each into a ball. Place on a heavily floured surface, cover with dampened cloth, and let rest and rise for 3 to 4 hours at room temperature or for 8 to 24 hours in the refrigerator. (If you refrigerate the dough, remove it 30 to 45 minutes before you begin to shape it for pizza.)
To make pizza, place each dough ball on a heavily floured surface and use your fingers to stretch it, then your hands to shape it into rounds or squares. Top and bake.
Like this recipe?

Storing the Dough

Allow for a minimum of three to four hours for your dough to rise. But planning further ahead pays dividends: You can store that dough in the refrigerator until you are ready to cook, which means any weeknight can be pizza night.

We put our pizza dough in the refrigerator to rise, placing the balls of dough on a floured baking pan covered loosely with a clean, damp kitchen towel. The chill leads to a slow rise, so we generally allow it to go overnight, or for at least six to eight hours. For a faster rise, leave the dough out on a countertop, similarly covered. It should be ready — that is, roughly doubled in size — in three or four hours.

Time imparts a marvelous tanginess to pizza dough, but it extracts a price as well. What you want to avoid is a skin developing on the dough. When the dough has risen, if you are not going to use it right away, wrap it tightly in plastic wrap, or place it in a quart-size plastic bag. Pizza dough so wrapped will last in the refrigerator for three days or so.

Another option is to freeze the dough using this incredibly easy freezer dough recipe. Make it, put it in the freezer in a freezer-safe plastic bag, and then move it to the refrigerator on the morning of the evening you want to cook.

If you end up making pizza at least once a week, consider investing in a few pizza dough pans, available in restaurant supply stores.

Shaping the Pizza

Shaping a pizza takes practice. The goal is to make a thin circle of dough, with a raised edge around circumference of the pie. Don’t worry if that doesn’t happen the first few times. Pizzas shaped like trapezoids or kites taste just as delicious.
Working on a floured surface, with floured hands, softly pat down the risen ball of dough into a circle, rotating it as you do.

Using the tips of your fingers, push down gently around the perimeter of the pie, rotating it as you do, to create the edge.

Pick up the dough and lightly pass it back and forth between your palms, trying to rotate it each time you do, using gravity to help the dough stretch. At approximately 12 inches in diameter, the pizza is ready to go.

Return the pizza to the floured surface, making sure that the side that you first pressed down upon remains facing upward, and gently slide the pie back and forth a few times to make sure that it does not stick. Add a little more flour to the surface beneath the pie if it does.

Gently slide a lightly floured pizza peel beneath the pie, or place it carefully on a floured cutting board or the back of a baking pan. Make sure again that the dough can slide back and forth. If it does, the pie is certified for topping.

The primary driver of war in this world isn't militarys, it's globalists.

yea how is it that hard to type /poll/

Toppings

The act of topping a pizza is a gentle one. Use a light touch. Above all, try not to overload the pie, particularly its center, which will lead to an undercooked crust. Two to three tablespoons of sauce are all you need, and perhaps a small drizzle of olive oil, accompanied by a couple of other toppings.
SAUCE CHEESE MEATS, SEAFOOD AND EGGS VEGETABLES, FRUIT AND HERBS
Pizza sauce does not need to be cooked ahead of time, and is so simply prepared that there is no reason to use the store-bought variety. Instead, use a food processor to combine a can of whole, drained tomatoes with a splash of olive oil and a sprinkle of salt.

Spread the sauce out on the dough using the back of a spoon, stopping approximately 1/2 inch from the dough’s edges. Do not use too much; two or three tablespoons is enough. Keep leftover sauce refrigerated.

That's 100% not natural. The question is who built it?

Cooking the Pizza

We cook most of our pizzas in the oven, on top of a stone or a steel. But you can bake pizza in a sheet pan as well, or grill it outdoors. You can even cook a pizza on a stovetop.
BAKING IN THE OVEN
To bake a pizza in an oven, you’ll need either to do it on a stone or metal surface, or in a sheet pan. Either way, you should set the oven to its highest temperature and let it heat it for a full hour before you intend to cook.

If you are using a pizza stone, steel or a set of tiles, begin by placing it on the middle rack of the oven before you turn it on, allowing it to preheat for a hour.

When you’re ready to cook, carefully place your shaped dough on a lightly floured pizza peel or cutting board, or on the back of a baking pan. Gently shake the peel, board or pan back and forth a few times to make sure the dough can move, then add your toppings.

Pick up your pizza peel with the topped pie on top of it, and gently slide the pie onto the stone or tiles, starting at the back of the oven and working your way toward its front. Bake for about four to eight minutes, until the edges are a beautiful golden brown, and the sauce and cheese are bubbling nicely. Slide the peel back under the baked pizza to remove it from the oven, and then slide the pizza onto a cutting board, where it can be cut into slices.

If you are using a sheet pan, lightly oil the pan, then stretch the risen dough into the shape of the pan, then top and place in the oven until golden brown and bubbling.

PAN-FRYING ON THE STOVETOP
Cooking a pizza on top of the stove is a simple way to get started in the pizza-making game, and a single ball of dough will yield two pan pizzas.

Simply heat a 10-inch cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, then film it with olive oil. Take one half of a ball of risen pizza dough and press it out into a circle just smaller than the pan.

When the oil shimmers, put the dough in the pan and adjust the heat so it browns evenly without burning. Prick the dough all over with the tines of a fork. Cook this round in the pan for a minute or so, then turn it over with the bottom is browned and cover with toppings. Either top the pan with a lid to melt the cheese or run it under a broiler to achieve the same result.

It's actually in the arctic. Which is on the other pole.

to bless the place

it's not uncommon

we bless weapons why not the land?

GRILLING OUTDOORS
Grilling pizza really means grilling one side of a flatbread over fire, then turning it over and topping it. And while you can certainly use our essential pizza dough recipe to do that, a sturdier dough recipe that is less prone to ripping will yield a better result.

To cook a pizza on a grill requires some planning. You need to cook one side of the pizza before turning it over and topping it, and cooking the other side. So take time to assemble all the ingredients you’ll need to make the pizzas beforehand.

Prepare a hot fire; if your grill grate is clean, you shouldn’t need to oil it. Slide the pizza dough from the peel onto the rack. After a few minutes, use tongs to lift the dough and check whether it’s browning on the bottom. Watch closely so it doesn’t burn. When it’s nicely browned, use the tongs to flip the dough over, then brush it with olive oil and cover it with toppings. Place the lid on the grill for a few minutes more until the cheese is melted.

hehe made u check..

Evidence of ancient life is buried under the ice in Antarctica. Very ancient -- before anything resembling a modern hominid walked the Earth.

Once upon a time, the continent used to have a climate similar to Hawaii. It would have been a lush paradise, similar in size to the modern United States. The perfect place for a civilization to flourish.

There are ruins in Antarctica. Ancient stones placed in unnatural formation. Sadly, most everything under the ice has been ground to dust, over millions of years. But a select few scientists and world leaders have been allowed to study and see the bits and pieces that survive today.

The history of the Earth does not start with humanity.

What the fuck is going on here?

Shilling

For pizza?

But why?

Fuck, I just got really tired. Are you tired, user? I am. Let's get some sleep. I checked all available information regarding this "matter" - which it isn't - and I can confidently say that this is literally nothing. So, let's get a little rest and spend our time on things worthwhile. Goodnight user!

Because there are legitimate ruins in Antarctica that are being hidden from us, retards.

Also chekt

The antarctic hot lakes where the sites of that races nuclear reactors... The "melted down" eons ago, but their waste material still keep the waters warm.

Great story

they found something sometime in the late '90's early 2000. activity amongst 1st world nations certainly ramped up there ever since. If you watch some early vids...its the US military that mainly ferries the scientific crews back and forth...for science.

Code for the upcoming terrorist attack in Arvidsjaur. They're going to drive their trucks all over the paths, ruining them. It'll sure send a message.

Source for the ruins?

Sure, but how's posting recipe copypasta accomplish a thread-slide? They're not even saging or anything, it's just odd.

Does anyone remember glacierscienceleafbro's Antarctica thread where he suspected that the melting of the ice sheets was being deliberately induced, possibly via nuclear means? There's been no reports that I know of about radioactivity detected in Antarctica, but does anyone remember the iodine-131 detected at the north pole in January?

glacierscienceleafbro's thread:
archive.is/wpYMR

The globe is warming and one of the pleasant side effects of that will be opening up the antarctic.

Gotta get those mineral rights now.

Report the stupid pizza replies from the faggot satanist illuminati shills. They dont want you talking or knowing about Antarctica.

Pizza is actually one of the most balanced and least unhealthy junk food meals.

Meat toppings are what really pushes the sodium and saturated fat. A plain cheese pizza isn't too bad.

Guuld?

>He doesn't know

Don't come back to /pole/ ever again

Well this is truly mind boggling... thanks

i was on /po/ first faggot

they have violated the treaty we willcome to save you, the 5th species

AYY

Probably some alium shit.

By the way, why does John Podesta push that subject so much? He has tried several times to draw attention to space aliens. Is it a distraction or what?

WE WUZ ICE N SHIET

Fill the image limit forcibly a la spiderposting like alluded to. Its an old tactic. Fill it with other conspiracy stuff to poison the whole well also.

Sweden's IPS should just be rangebanned at this point.

because the time approaches when all will be revealed

ur retard
britannica.com/science/nunatak

This is horseshit.

Cliff highs webots are telling us somthing is coming

holy shit you nuked them all at a 10% rate
bravo

jesus... he keeps speaking through me

the fiat system will also soon collapse

we wuz hyperborean kangs

alien artefacts

Wow, what a great source.

why was this delet

he speaks through me tonight and the mods don't like it

i suspect the same reason we get digits and he speaks through me is the same woo woo that will be found in Antarctica...

WTF was Aldrin doing there?