This kills the atheist/evolutionist

This kills the atheist/evolutionist.

Why exactly? Looks tasty!

this kills the creationist

Creationist long pig is best long pig.

This kills the Irwin.

This kills the tranny.

How does this disprove evolution? It clearly evolves into Kabutops.

Because Kabutops doesn't have another form

Seth Rich was murdered by DNC

Is this the new flat earth meme? Aka the dumbest meme on Sup Forums?

>this kills anarchy

fuck, I came here to post this

The Pokemon universe has a God, actually. Arceus.

one of my fav pokemons

Hermit Crabs. They're cute.

horse shoe crabs are resilient and their biology makes it easy for them to survive so they haven't had to evolve

Red mage shitters BTFO

horseshoe man

It only proves that if it works don't fix it you moron.

They evolved, but we still have horseshoe crabs with the original design, because they are resiliant.

Horseshoe crab actually, it's in the file name. Also, slide thread. OP is a faggot.

the most useful animal in the world

kys

>Horseshoe crabs’ blood is extremely important to the biomedical industry because their unique blue cooper-based blood contains a substance called Limulus Amebocyte Lysat (LAL). This ancient substance thickens with Bacterial toxins, which is what makes it useful for testing the sterility of medical equipment and virtually all intravenous drugs.

>The blood is notably blue because of the hemocyanin in copper, while human blood is red because of the hemoglobin from iron, which is why we don’t have the important blood-clotting protein. If anything leaks into their blood, the protein would trigger a clotting response and seal the bacteria or foreign substance from entering the rest of their system.

>There is no other procedure that could test the purity of medicines with the same accuracy as the LAL test. and federal law requires any medical device that is inserted or injected into a human body must use LAL to test for bacterial contamination, according to the National Institutes of Health. Horseshoe crabs have played a vital role for anyone that has ever had an injectable medication. There is also research performed on the compound eye of the horseshoe crab, which has led to a better understanding of human eye vision.

interesting lobster

>OP is a faggot.
no u

>he most useful animal in the world
No, that's Homo sapiens. I can't pay a horseshoe crab to mow my lawn