Police brutality isn't re

Police brutality isn't re......
Oh wait it is, when will you start to realize? Bunch of bootlickers

It sounds like maybe she was trying to kill herself and was very determined. Impossible to tell from the nigger babble though.

Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC for leaking e-mails showing collusion and rigging the primaries against Bernie Sanders.

>believing a netline hyperscare

Don't care. She had it coming I'm sure and ill bet she did it to herself.

>insane bitch does insane shit

Is dragging someone's face along the pavement for a hundred yards a standard method of police brutality now? Seems like more trouble than it's worth.

>cant into greentext
>sheboon loving faggot
>reddit phrases
go home

Omgggggggg my baby din du nuffin guys. Lynch da pigz

Haven't refuted what I posted and pic related

yeah just beat her or something
>tfw OP believes a ranting monkey providing incoherent context for pictures like an /x/ schizo talking about occultist drawings
>tfw OP believes a monkey information gatekeeper

>blame the cops for your dumbass child

just did bitch

If she didn't want to roll like a "rim" in a nigger rap video, she shouldn't have jumped out of the car and she shouldn't have drank chemicals that are most likely marked with a giant skull and cross bones don't drink this because you will die.

Chalk this two-face looking nigger up in the "to stupid to be alive" category.

You mad shitboon?

>more like animal cruelty

Just typical 'black rage'

if the police are just taking someone into protective custody they don't arrest them and handcuff them. They were probably bringing her to receive medial attention and she freaked out because she was on crack

I can't understand what the fuck OP's pic is trying to say. Is that a woman? Did she get beat by police, or did she jump out of a moving vehicle? I want answers

I would possibly agree with you if I could speak jive, but what you posted is incomprehensible

People have to find some way to pin the blame on the cops for this?

Imagine being a nigger and thinking you can't get any uglier and then......

What the fuck is wrong with this guys lower face? He looks like if he had a dog muzzle or something.

>stupid nigger on drugs hits the pavement going 45mph

oh look, an average day in chicongo

This story doesn't add up. We're missing some details. Why would the police randomly beat up some girl?

that's a sheboon

>"Apparently"

Well from the pictures it definetely looks like she jumped out the car.

That definitely looks like road rash and clearly she jumped out of a moving vehicle. They really become animalistic over simple things, drugs assures they'll chimp out.

>knock every tooth from her mouth

So think she gives good bjs now?

Tards jump out of popo cars all the time. Nothing new here.

If a bunch of people inside of organization define all others that are part of it, then all Americans are school shooters, all Germans are Nazis and all French eat frogs.

>People on Sup Forums defend this
>Surprised

niggers have the right to harm themselves you hateful bigot, stop trying to infantilize sheboons. theys are strong, independent women

niggers are cattle

Of course its fucking real.

Anyone can brutalize anyone.

Technically, you can just go on out and start shooting niggers to death right now. No one will stop you... except the damn police.

Be glad it is them. Alternative to police are vigilantes or bounty hunters. Which a recent case has taught us are pretty much the same but with even less training and discipline.

>When my daughter says she didn't get high off her ass, got arrested, and thought she could escape from a moving vehicle, then she dindu nothin! It was those nasty cops beating the hell out of her then taking her to the hospital to peddle their lies!

>nigger
Dont care.

all those hand tats

Some dick sucking lips on that nigger!

sage

I guess it was the police that fucked up only one side of her body and gave her road rash. Not jumping out of a moving vehicle???

Seriously guiz! How did she get chemicals though!

Btw, I'm not saying police brutality isn't real. There's a lot of cops with tiny peckers that use that badge to compensate.