What is that?

what is that?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies
youtube.com/watch?v=dDo45wQd2-o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4D chess

Palantír, for communing with dark forces.

I've been struggling on the Trump train lately, thanks to pic related I can finally get off with good conscience. Now I realize I should have gotten off sooner. I won't shill for any left side, but I'm done supporting Trump. The memes are still fun, but seriously this orb shit is some next level illuminati shit. Some fucking king who wears pyjamas and diapers is gonna tell me how to live? Don't think so neo-cucks. This guy looks like emperor Palpatine with his little walking stick. Fuck, I'm shaking.

One of the Dragon Balls.

The orb of They see the forces beyond the veil

Orb of Confusion

GLOBALIST PALANTIR

Supposed to symbolise peace or something

Is this real? What does this orb even mean?

Sandnigger Magic Orb of Hell

>literally shaking

lmao

No, trump was not a candidate in 2014

>GLOBALIST PALANTIR
No, thats a company USA uses user
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palantir_Technologies

Palantir Technologies, Inc. is a private American software and services company headquartered in Palo Alto, California which specializes in big data analysis. The company is known for two projects in particular: Palantir Gotham and Palantir Metropolis. Palantir Gotham is used by counter-terrorism analysts at offices in the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) and United States Department of Defense, fraud investigators at the Recovery Accountability and Transparency Board, and cyber analysts at Information Warfare Monitor, while Palantir Metropolis is used by hedge funds, banks, and financial services firms.[3][4]

An orb filled with the souls of dead white babies. How else did you think they got their energy?

Trump is capturing a command post.

Trump is attaining untapped energy for his next big move

It's pretty aesthetic

It's a glowing globe of the earth, representing the global fight against extremism and terrorism.

Actual answer to OP's question.

Trump opened up a center to prevent extremist ideology over there. I guess the orb is there at the center

Welp. I'm out. What more could I need to see.

Haha Trump doesn't give a fuck

LITERALLY GLOBALIST

Great post hope to see more soon
t. Brock

hahahahahahah-

>EU69

Former trump voter here, can't let him get the codes etc.

Globalist cucks, every last one of you who is still supporting Trump. And he could let George Soros shit in his mouth and you cultists would still support him.

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

You're from Poland, you're opinion doesn't matter, like your borders during WW2.

If George Soros ass looked like that, I'd let him shit on me.

this

Sad!

Three cryptos representing international jewry sinking its claws into the world.

What the fuck I love Saudi now!

Proof that the Saudis control the west with their oil.

I don't know. I just can't explain some of the things he does, but on the other hand the amount of shilling against him gives me hope

This

When Trump gets impeached y'all are gonna be like "its 14D double chess. This is all part of the plan to overthrow the deep state. MAGA!"

It's a meme dude chill. In all seriousness trump touching an orb isn't anything to complain about. I was assuming people were joking when they said they were mad about this

illuminati i-doser

Star Wars

Endtimes are here

youtube.com/watch?v=dDo45wQd2-o

Video of that. It's Saudi Trek now

Former trump supporter here, Jesus man I earn my shekels your work is just shoddy

It's not the orb it's every fucking backtrack and broken promise he's made since the election. There could be a video of him getting gangbanged by the Rothschilds and people would still be all "this is all part of a secret plan to infiltrate the family."

that evil orb in lotr

the three axis powers that control the world

They are attempting to summon Shenron you massive retard. What better way to get rid of all the shitskins than with one wish to the eternal dragon? kys

Is Christopher Tolkein slacking on his duties to deny and rape anyone attempting to profit off his father's works?

Its obviously a palantir stone.

how else do you think you control a Star Gate?

whoever made that image is a cuck

According to the old Muslim tradition when you touch this all your pedo sins are forgiven.

Lol its a shill center!