Red Arm Bands?

First we convinced them Pepe was a white supremacy symbol, followed by milk, and the 'okay' hand sign. Now, what if we could convince people that wearing a red arm band with the 'don't' symbol represented the resistance against President Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketplace.secondlife.com/p/not-my-president-red-armband/10811396?id=10811396&slug=not-my-president-red-armband
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're gonna need to set up a cheap, easy way for libs to buy the damn things

They like arts and crafts, right?
Get the meme going and they'll do it

You can actually make money off this

Holy shit this can work.

lets just wear these and claim it means no niggers spics and jews

Brown shirts should be worn in solidarity with brown people

Damn, tomorrow I'm doing mine.
Let's make this happen guys!

Top Kek

Nah we can't abandon the armband like this, we should keep it for later

This

This is a genius idea do it

indeed,i made a killing on ebay with pepe shirts and i just pulled random images from pol and google

lol.

Brown shirts should be worn in solidarity with brown people and red arm bands to represent resistance to Trump and the right.

It's absolutely perfect.

You could put the hashtag #resist on the brown shirts and the hastag #donot on the armband. Then they would be parading around with DO NOT RESIST.

Abandon? No, we're just using it to make the liberals look like even bigger dumbasses.

I wouldnt taint armbands, because they will be brought back eventually.

Do it

That's just unfortunate. No trashman should be humiliated like that.

Okay, OP here. We need an official hashtag if this thing is to ever take off.
I liked one that somebody else suggested, "#resist". It's simple, to the point, and sounds like something liberals would spread.
I'm thinking of taking a bit of time to make an official looking image that we could spread. Any ideas of what to include on it?

>he doesn't want to trade armbands for pauldrons

heretic detected

Racist!!

fugg is that real after safety pins i thought they would give in

Nobodies tainting them. Even if liberals believe this, they'll eventually figure it out and the image of the red armband will be even more powerful than it currently is.

Trying to organize 'ebin' twitter pranks on Sup Forums is a lost cause. Especially with t_d down. All the good ideas and the people capable of pulling them off moved to private discord or slack channels shortly after the election.

I made it up. Honestly have no idea if it could ever work, but with some of the things the media has believed lately, I wouldn't be surprised if it does.

BYOU BMADE BMONEY OFF OUR BMEMES@1!!#!!#!#!!

t_d is back up, if that means anything

I have a better idea.

Instead of the "no" sign, use this symbol instead.

Tell them that we are promoting peace.

TFW Libs already have

>Hitler youth hair
>bunch of them love wearing boots
>raging around the streets

This is the icing on the cake that's missing

Fucking Kek
I was searching for pictures of normal people with red arm bands, and I found this:
marketplace.secondlife.com/p/not-my-president-red-armband/10811396?id=10811396&slug=not-my-president-red-armband
Could be a troll with a similar mindset, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised if some liberal thought this was a good idea.

If the hyperfaggot who runs PNN on twitter is lurking. DON'T SPOIL THIS YOU NIG NOG! JUST LET IT HAPPEN THEN POST IT!