>>126483617

but Christians ARE evil
Christianity is a jewish shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE
battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Tony_Alpert
youtube.com/watch?v=voN2FR3uSW8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Bible
Fucking pussies, why not a koran? Nah that would be intolerant. Fuck this shit.

Better yet, why not the Necronomicon and drop the christain aspect?

>On reddit
>a person who claims to have been part of a Far Cry 5 focus testing group
legit

Radical Christian terrorism

Alex Jones main villian voice actor confirmed?

Outlast 2 just did the same thing (but not really offensively or anything).
Sounds like bullshit though. Far Cry couldn't pull off a story in America. If they did it would have to be after the country has already fallen.

Anyone who's lived out in the sticks knows that hillfolk simply aren't scary. They're generally decent people.

The funny thing is, the last paragraph of that article mentions that "ubisoft is no stronger to covering controversial themes and topics"
Little do they know, their portrayal of Christians as the evil ones is bland, safe, celebrated, and protected.

Still falling for the vidya jew I see
>never change Sup Forums

Exactly, and the left has lost it's edge over it. You can't get safer than trashing white males.

It'll be super easy to make an ISIS mod, or just general Islam mod out of it, at least.

Far Cry 2 is a decent nigger killer simulator along with Resident Evil 5. Haven't bothered playing the other Far Cry games since Ubisoft downgrades the fuck out of them after E3.

Modern day Ubisoft allowing mods is unlikely to happen.

this, far cry 1 and 2 are the only good ones

dats right goy, whatchu gonna do about it?

films and comics have been jewish since they began, and video games are a trash hobby

>ayo
*rapes and massacres entire cities of civilians in the crusades*
>hol up
*tortures thousands of people to death in the inquisition*
>so you be sayin
*uses faith to justify atlantic slave trade and genocide of natives*
>christians
*burns women alive because someone said they're witches*
>can be some kinna
*covers up thousands of priests molesting children*
>bad guys or some shit?
*uses faith to justify killing 2 million people in iraq*
>PRAISE JESUS!

This was done in Call of Juares actually, was quite interesting

next far cry is wild west

>>the poster says that Far Cry 5‘s main antagonist is a “shirtless lunatic leader brandishing an assault rifle in one hand and a Bible in the other.”

Damn, I got excited because I thought it said protagonist. That'd be awesome to play as a religious fanatic blowing people to the dirt.

Oy, gevalt, I love atheist goyim like you.

>reddit
>>>/reddit/

This. Cities are the ugliest parts of our culture. The obscure parts are happy to be thought of as shitty as it keeps the subversives out.

If you've played single game in one of their series - you've played all of them.

This sounds awesome. Love Far Cry.

There's always Watch_Dogs 1

youtube.com/watch?v=hC83kY3rywE

Fuck yeah, that's how I read it at first too. They would sell so many copies if you lead a group of Alex Jones preppers all hopped up on Vitality!

>Montana

Does that mean "HE" will be in it?

>Modern day weapons and vehicles

Bullshit fag I just looked it up and said it was a 19'th century spaghetti western.

Because that's such a ludicrous thing, right? An insane, bible-thumping pepper being a bad guy?
Stop being such a triggered special snowflake faggot.

Who else but Ubisoft

Assassins Creed's story was cucked beyond belief too

3 is better than 2 gameplay wise, in many aspects. 4 looks exactly like 3, so I haven't played it...

far cry 1 and 2 are totaly different from the rest of the license

Aren't the villains of these games the "cool" guys anyway?

>doesn't already know Alex Jones is a villain in Battlefield: Hardline

battlefield.wikia.com/wiki/Tony_Alpert

youtube.com/watch?v=voN2FR3uSW8

When will Ben Garrison be left alone??

Main antagonist is directly based on Zyklon Ben

>made by canadians

no surprise, the only good games of ubisoft are made in france

Let them keep digging their grave

Farcry shouldn't even exist anymore.

It's just a watered down mess of a series that has completely lost any sort of direction it once had.

Why do people still play it?

Black protagonist, calling it.

>Because that's such a ludicrous thing, right? An insane, bible-thumping pepper being a bad guy?
Yeah? That doesn't actually happen much you know. And when it does they don't have violent followers. Worst thing a doomday cult has ever done is commit suicide. Fun fucking game, wait til the next eclipse and they take themselves out for you.
>10/10
>realistic portrayal of white america
>would play again
>you won't believe the twist!
>5/5 - strong inner city black lead proves the game industry is ready for diversity

>too embarrassed to call Primal Far Cry 5 because of how shitty it was

4 was shit too, should've been able to play the game with helping your Asian dictator Dad who just wanted to get in touch with his son and get all the druggies out of his country.

It's Ubisoft, this bullshit is nothing new for them.

>Ben Garrison is an independent political cartoonist based in Northwest Montana.

Holy shit lmao. Every kike, spook, spic, and gook better watch out.

>uses voting for Trump as praise for christcucks

oh so le redpilled

Why the butthurt over this? They are a privately company. They can make whatever video game they want to make.

Yes, Ubi "Kill the pope, gypsies, and turks are the good guys" Soft

>not playing as kidnapped Mormon missionary blowing the heads off of inbred polygamists with a M1911

>Drop Christianity, Goyim, it's Jewish and you don't like Jews
>Musli- ahem, Christians are radicals who are trying to destroy everything in the name of God

>The villain of FarCry will be a guy who did nothing wrong again.
Cool.

>Worst thing a doomday cult has ever done is commit suicide.

american education

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tokyo_subway_sarin_attack

I've always hoped Red Dead's sequel would have a Mormon faction

it would be kino

>completely ignoring political climate/context of the gaming industry and the world at large
>"LOL U GUYS R TRIGGERED"
kill yourself

Now what would happen if it were a Quran and should Christians act the same? Nah we're more chill then that but how gaynus is this shit that the snack bar would be up I arms and we don't care like their mentality

>opening scene of game
>protag is captured and surrounded
>"WELL WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE HUH? MORE FILTH HERE TO RUIN OUR GREAT NATION" antag steps forth
>protag struggles but is cuffed
>"SORRY SON BUT THE LORD COMMANDS I KILL YOU IT'S IN THIS HERE BOOK" shows him the Bible
>protag spits at the Bible (a very badass heroic moment)
>"WHY THAT'S JUST RUDE, I'M ONLY TRYING TO MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN"
>look over to protag's gay mexican husband who is transitioning mtf
>"AND TO DO THAT WE NEED TO CLEAN THOSE WHO CHRISTIANS HATE"
>protag freaks out as bad guy shoots husband and everyone around him cheers
>"WELL TIME TO BE OFF TO PREACH CHRISTIANITY AND MAKE THIS COUNTRY GREAT AGAIN" antag leaves in a heli for 85% of the game
>before protag is killed a gang called the Montana Marauders arrives led by a black woman who proceeds to beat the shit out of multiple white henchmen of the bad guy
>several mexican black and native american allies arrive and dispose of them
>black woman leader picks up a dropped Bible, reads it, laughs, tosses it away then offers a hand to the protag
>"looks like you've had a bad day"
>OPENING TITLES
>FAR CRY 5

>non-Christians

Black male with white female that the cult is trying to kill because they don't like interracial unions.

His best friend is a Tranny that he also has to save from the cult's evil torturer, Mikey Penance.

Story ends when the strong black man kills the evil white cultists and the now truly diverse community lives happily eve rafter in a Marxist utopia.

Calling it.

Sounds pretty sick.

The protagonist will probably be some black mary sue though, I'm willing to bet on it.

Why are all evil religious people on video games always bible readers? bioshock, outlast 2, this game now, even in far cry 4 there was some crazy bible dude that killed many people, when are they gonna make a game where the enemies read the Koran or the Talmud or something? is this some kind of agenda

I guess "education" in the UK means posting the first google result and acting like a smug cunt.

Wait a minute!
>He also saw dark conspiracies everywhere promulgated by ... the British Royal Family
YOU SON OF A BITCH!

We're talking about American bible thumpers here anyway, not Japanese Buddha-Christ amalgamates.

At least a Porter Rockwell or Butch Cassidy cameo

the cult is a Jonestown-like bunch of crazies.

You heard it here first

Imagine this, but someone makes a mod to swap the textures of the bible, so it's a quran.

>Doomsday-preppers bent on furthering their cause
>Of prepping
>for things
>BENT ON IT!
>on prepping

Sounds absolutely retarded, Im sure it will sell tens of millions of copies. Fucking lemmings make me physically ill.

I would join this"cult"

I'd suspect 2 reasons.
1. Because they're capitalizing on the discomfort people feel in church (being judged)

2. Because of the horror stories that the media pushes about Christian sects.

Obviously there are evil Christians out there, but I imagine a lot of it comes from easily abused imagery that's long been ingrained in the public as being "creepy" or "cultish". It was my main issue with church when I was a kid... People all reading the same thing at the same time, praying the same prayer.

Our father who art in heaven hallowed be they name, by kingdom come thy will be done etc etc etc. Sounds like spooky cult shit if you think ambiguously about it.

All the other anti-white horseshit sold like crazy, it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U&oref=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U&has_verified=1

AJ was also feature on Deus ex

I always thought it'd be cool to have a game and the monster is the government, like you're waco and these fucks want to just kill you without any legal justification.

Its because they are cultural marxists, the last FC was the same horseshit. Bad guy was blonde etc, good people are marxist non-whites being oppressed or whatever. I forget, its been years, but they bragged about how diverse the last one was going to be, and how it would piss off ebil racists, who shouldnt play it.

How long until we got a game why you are supposed to kill Drumpf?

I would buy this

>triggered
>special snowflake

We're living rent free in your heads 24/7

>Modern-day weapons and vehicles are confirmed, and these cultists will also use the “hilly, mountainous” Montana backdrop to their advantage.
fuckin cool setting though

watchnogs 2, Mafia 3 and some other game I cant think of all made Trump the bad guy, and some were during the election.

I didn't play 4, but the last Far Cry was PRIMAL..

In FarCry 3 the people you work for the entire time end up being nearly just as evil as the pirates in the end. They essentially drug and brainwash you to footsoldier for them. Was a pretty okay game overall.

The only thing I know about 4 is that the bad guy wasn't actually blond, he dyed his hair, and he was some sort of northern asian iirc.

Propaganda first, video game second.

Oy, vey, you atheist golem are the best slaves. Shalom.

>nigger just fine though

Ubisoft make such shitty games.One has to wonder if they peddle this propaganda shit because they legitimately believe it or if it's because they're so out of touch that believe SJWs are an audience they can actually sell to.

They fucked up Mafia 3 hardcore. I applied for a few jobs at that company while they were making it (they're right down the highway from me) and I'm kinda glad I didn't get any of them. It would've fucking hurt to come into work every day and see them rape someone elses IP that way.

>126483761
FPBP

Cant remember what I saved the farcry memes under. The one with the guy in the pink suit was full of anti-white and pro-feminist propaganda.

replayed SH3 last year and it still held up to a modern game.

Sup Forums is so full of liberals you can't make this shit up

*Protestants are evil

far cry 3 was a fluke in it's quality, vaas was only a character because one of the voice actors convinced ubisoft to make a character specifically for him.
ubisoft is shit. it always has been.

>Those terrible physics

lol

wtf the bible literally says that jews are gods chosen people, fuck off christfag.

t. paki

The boipucci merchant was pretty funny. Also Blood Dragon Was goat.

If it's true then that's a shame. I really enjoyed FC3 and FC4, guess I will stick to only playing those then.

>Blood Dragon
Keep meaning to play that.

I guess you'll only be happy if the only antagonists going forward are niggers, Muslims, and/or Jews.

Lets see if I can get them all, probably not. Theres a lot of bugs in that one little clip.

>Red suit guy dies with bullet injury animation to the stomach
>Red suit dick is not thrown with explosive force
>hostage is not thrown with explosive force
>hostage survives
>plant has delayed destruction after explosion
>not all chairs moved after explosive
>chairs that did move were delayed
>people on chairs were thrown backwards slowly, and with a stutter
>general shit ragdoll physics
>everyone puts their hand to their face at the same time, the crowd moves as one
>some chairs shadows remain after destruction

Whatd I miss.

>Ubisoft is no stranger to covering controversial themes and topics in the Far Cry series

Stranger not stronger, they still thinking they are edgy