Remember Scalia in 2 months

Seth Rich isn't going to be the final blow, it isn't even going to be a blow, but it is a smoking gun and it's one that's meant to give momentum to the actual big story that people will be forced to run with.

As true as it may be that Seth was murdered, the evidence isn't yet damning enough to warrant widespread coverage and legitimate investigation by the cowards and useful idiots who believe this is a conspiracy theory on the same scale as sandyhook or the moon landing.

We were supposed to be pushing and investigating the Seth Rich story for over a month more before getting the Scalia story going, this one has real legs that are meant to actually do something in washington and take down some big names. Weiner being a jail makes this all the more hopeful, but we still need a concentrated effort to cement this story into the mainstream like it has already started with Seth Rich.

The politicians who by far chance are actually aware of the Seth Rich story or it's legitimacy will certainly be swayed by a story of a man that was assassinated purely to further promote a political agenda.
A low level DNC operative is off'd for leaking info, but a Supreme Court Judge is murdered without reason other than he was their best choice of the 9, that will make the silent yet good people nervous and accept this story once it gains traction.

We need to start pushing this because have lost my main contact and am unsure if this will ever be pushed now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1459
web-beta.archive.org/web/20170115100336/http://awdnews.com:80/top-news/assassination-of-top-us-democratic-party-official-leads-to-fbi-capture-of-clinton-“hit-team”
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've lost contact with him for 2 days now and our group of people have seen something like this before. I wouldn't take him as one to run, especially after all we've done and been through, so i'm assuming the worst.

I'm not going to mention how long i've been away from DC for my own sake, but i've been in the belly of this beast. The weird fucking shit i've heard about would make it seem like Alex Jones tier shit should be normal water cooler talk.

Pic related is the type of condensed and easier readable info that needs to be distributed and eventually given to popular twitter fags and hopefully the best shot is to make it to Fox News type things(hannity, tucker) in order to start redpilling the normie moms and pops who still watch cable news.

We may not have many more chances, but with Seth gaining traction and myself not knowing what to do, i want to get this idea out there that it needs to start happening sooner rather than later.
Our initial goal was a month from now to start pushing it, but i'm lost on what i should do

oh and of course this is something that needs to be peddled into theDonald. The type of hysterics that happens there can especially be used to our advantage
We can't be fooled by shills claiming that this is supposed to derail the Seth Investigation, the Seth investigation was meant to propel this story into the mainstream.

If both stories can survive simultaneously then great.
It can easily be tied in due to Podesta stating in email that he is all for making an example of a leaker.
If meme magic is real then this is destined to be

bump

Daily Dose:

youtu.be/detM0cKxWro

youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s

Nice try trying to deflect from the Seth investigation but you'll have to try harder than that. Sage.

Have a bump, also shills keep shilling here, it's only free bumps for us.

The important thing to do is coincide both of these stories.
People can know the name
>SETH RICH
but more importantly they need to know the WHY
and truthfully, people aren't receptive to the words 'leaking' 'hacking' and others thanks to the media's over use of them.

They've deluded the meaning so much, most don't know what they mean other than to interpret it in whatever way the confirms their bias
Look at the recent committee to investigate Trump.
>Oh good, dumpfs going down
>Oh good, he'll finally prove he's innocent

What needs to happen is to Create the Narrative that SETH RICH was killed in order to cover up Scalia's assassination by Podesta
Whether the truth goes much deeper doesn't matter, what matters is that Scalia is made part of the narrative

BUMP

Ding Dong i'll assume you aren't trollin me

this is meant to happen as i've already stated, people need to start to tie Scalia into this in order to get people aware of the foul play invovled
It will make Seth's investigation stronger the more people hear about it

The investigations here and other will continue no matter what. I'm not posting Blacked threads, and this is definitely more productive than any other bait threads

Bump.

Ok. I'm sure this is memory holed for most people. No one remembers anything about Scalia. Might be good to start asking the question to jog people's memory. Maybe they hated him or whatever. But they'll wonder what actually did happen to him.

>The weird fucking shit i've heard about would make it seem like Alex Jones tier shit should be normal water cooler talk.

Do you hear anything about this?
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12127

If free energy were possible we wouldn't be contemplating Dyson Spheres.

Are Pleiadians a joke or are they real? Are they exerting influence at this time?

I actually do remember going over that email, it was memorable due to how unique it was, but we've done nothing about it.

Whether it has any merit was less of a concern, the few people i've been with were more focused on things that could really be pushed to open people's eyes to government corruption, stories that could be believable as well as provable.
I think anything on that level would weird people out and get them disinterested in whatever else we may distribute

People are as likely to take the bogpill as an alienpill. Area 51 is a meme to most, but i have no info on this so don't think i'm putting those theorists down

Bump

Maybe you should bring that question over to /x/

He was found dead in his bed face-up with a pillow over his face, if I recall correctly

Wasnt scalia working on repealing affirmative action or something similar to that effect shortly before he was killed?

If the assassin smothered him, why leave the pillow on his face?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1459

This is the main one btw theres an infograph floating around about how this was the plot to kill scalia it all matches up exactly

I'd file a FOIA request, but I didn't have much luck the first time.

not bad ,but more proof needed

Bumpity bump.

>79 year old fat guy in such bad health he can't get surgery to repair his rotator cuff dies
>must be a conspiracy to murder him

that is went over completely in this basic gestalt
that is the story. That is the narrative that has to be pushed because it can't be disproven
i've seen the weak excuses against pizza/pedogate which is okay because it was too extreme to ever gain traction, BUT the only proof they have against this is saying that sometimes politicians use the term "Wetworks" as cleaning house
it just so happens to be a huge coincidence that it was days before Scalia died, and the "movie script" email that ESPECIALLY no one will even think of mentioning

Location is also a pedo hub

i've heard that of course Scalia could be involved in pizza related activities, therefore knowing they could get a hold of them if he could,
and i've also seen an image like yours before, what is it of?
what are the lines?

web-beta.archive.org/web/20170115100336/http://awdnews.com:80/top-news/assassination-of-top-us-democratic-party-official-leads-to-fbi-capture-of-clinton-“hit-team”

Lines are suspected drug/human trafficking routes overlaid on election demographic districts. Naturally, most hubs are along the border or in major cities.

As for disappearing children and strange bonfires, I understand the ranch Scalia was at is near

the real question to ask is
why did scalia not have an autopsy or toxicology screen?
at the request of his family does not cut it

Who is this semen demon?

I remember being one of the first to find the pool party email

the scalia assassination is 100% legit.

>Pay hitmen to murder Seth Rich
>they leave Seth Rich alive.

ok.

My bad, reread what you stated in OP posts and get what you're saying now.
With how widely known the hillary clinton body count info is now as well as with the seth rich killing gaining traction again, then a dnc hitsquad narrative using the scalia killing would be a good way to tie them all together. A meta narrative with each case working as the veins linking between one another to flesh out the overarching theme if that makes sense. Apologies if thats already what you meant, the scalia push is a brilliant idea on its own.

no. anything that can be proven to be untrue will serve to delegitimize and innoculate the normies against the truth. this is what happened with pizzagate.

these are both assassinations. but the connection is tenuous and can be positively disproved with

a. an actual script
b. pataki corraboration
c. selected emails

these offt-books missions are NEVER done without built-in plausible deniability. NEVER.

no disinfo must be tolerated, anons. this REQUIRES we do this BY THE BOOK.

>"muh tv and movie experience sez"

you aren't very bright, are you. you do know

a. his drinks were spiked
b. location handpicked
c. he never identifies the shooter
d. the coup de grace was at the hospital

what i meant was the reasons behind Scalia's assassination goes much deeper, potentially not actually involving Seth Rich other than him being a leaker and Podesta being involved in both.

The main take away is that it's impossible for people to disprove these "conspiracy theories" with bringing up the evidence we have, and that evidence is pretty damning, therefore they won't or they'll do so poorly and see how it plays out.

I don't understand what you mean with your disproving by
>a
>b
>c
yes they could write a 'script' to fan the flames that it's not all fake, but the other two.. how do you think they could end up disproving stuff
not that i want to give them any ideas, it just seems so straitforward that it's hard imagining these idiots coming up with something believable, not that that's stopped them before

>Remember Scalia
When Veterans Today tied the murder of Supreme Court Justice Anthony Scalia to a White House blackmail plot and a strange tale involving the Keshe Foundation, it became clear that the highest and most powerful in Europe, the US and around the world, were tied together in a web of ritual child abuse on a massive scale. For the Scalia tale, refer to Appendix I.

Today’s story is one more aspect of this.VT’s involvement goes back to 1991 when key VT staffers worked for America’s intelligence community. A GOP high level staffer approached the CIA claiming that President George H.W. Bush was being blackmailed.It was said that the President was at a political fundraiser in St. Louis where, unknown to the President, top GOP campaign donors were having sex with young males, some of whom had been spirited away from Boys Town in Nebraska of Father Flanagan fame.

The rumors became more than rumors when Bush 43 took office and brought with him, according to a high level White House informant, a virtual army of Neocon pedophiles and “nancyboys” who set the tone for 8 years of crushed civil liberties. staged economic crashes and the dirtiest wars in America’s history.

The door didn’t open again until Iranian physicist, Mehran T. Keshe came to us with his own story. Invited to Belgium, sponsored by the Royal Family, Keshe was introduced to internet guru Sterling Allen and Belgian “fixer,” Dirk Lauressens.Within a short time, it became clear that he was there as a prisoner, not a guest, having fallen into a web of pedophiles that control public life in Belgium and the Netherlands, control corporations, courts, the police and do so rather publicly.

With Keshe’s story, we traced Sterling Allen, through his work with Belgium’s Royal Family, to his questioning by the FBI, to the seizure of his computers and eventually to his real task in life, webmaster for a massive pedophile ring that supplied children for the members of secret societies that control our daily lives through suppression of technology and the waging of endless war.

From NBC News:

Massive pedophile ring busted; 230 kids saved – US news – Crime & courts | NBC News

An Internet pedophile ring with up to 70,000 members — thought to be the world’s largest —has been uncovered by police, a security official said Wednesday.

The European police agencyEuropol said in a statement that “Operation Rescue”had identified 670 suspects and that 230 abused children in 30 countries had been taken to safety. More children are expected to be found, Europol said.

A pedophile ring, 70,000 strong, has been identified and hundreds arrested, an organization run on the internet, centered in the Free Energy Community, including websites run out of Paris, the Netherlands and Belgium.

What isn’t being told is that this same organization, also known as the Red Circle, runs through secret societies around the world:

BilderbergSt. HubertusFederalist SocietyKnights of Malta (Rome, not KMFAP in Budapest)Council on Foreign RelationsFederal Reserve BankNATORoyal Families of Belgium and NetherlandsSCOTUS (Supreme Court of the United States)

So much of this story revolves around Mehran T. Keshe, whose plasma related defense technologies, threaten the military balance of power, disabling American stealth drones and even leaving an AEGIS destroyer floating, dead in the water, in the Black Sea.

Anti-Keshe “troll” and convicted pedophile Sterling Allen, former Rense Radio host, now serving a life sentence, is said to have supplied the encryption keys that allowed the FBI to take over the Netherlands based site.From NBC:

“The website operated from a server based in the Netherlands and, at its height, boasted up to 70,000 members worldwide,” it added.

“It attempted to operate as a ‘discussion–only’ forum where people could share their sexual interest in young boys without committing any specific offences, thus operating ‘below the radar’ of police attention,” Europol said.

Police infiltrated site
The Europol statement said U.K. and Australian police infiltrated the site to identify the members who posed the greatest danger to children. Police also sometimes posed as children online as part of the investigation.

Law enforcement authorities from 13 countries, including the United States, Australia, Canada, Italy, Spain and the U.K., were involved in the case, Europol said.

The statement said Europol analysts had cracked the security features of a key computer server at the center of the network which uncovered the identities of suspected child sex offenders.

And, after his arrest, the forum’s Dutch administrator helped police break encryption measures that shielded users’ identities, allowing police to begin their covert investigations.

“Europol subsequently issued over 4,000 intelligence reports to police authorities in over 30 countries in Europe and elsewhere, which has led to the arrests of suspects and the safeguarding of children,” Europol said.”

In September 2015, Iranian physicist Mehran T. Keshe met with the FBI in Rome, a meeting set up by VT.From a source at Europol:

It was this from Veterans Today that helped push this forward: “It was Keshe’s information given to the FBI in Italy that led to the seizure of Sterling Allan’s computer back in January of 2016, which led to the Obama White House getting files tying Justice “Tony” Scalia to a child sex ring and demonstrating that it was Scalia that had protected Allan.With Justice Scalia exposed to Obama blackmail, his own friends smothered him to death with a pillow, and walked past police, while the world moved on, no autopsy, no investigation.”

That explains why Hollande (President of the French Republic) was scared he is linked to child abuse in France, via Belgium as well. Abdessalem (Foreign Minister of Tunisia) was traded by the FBI so Hollande can stay in power, sign the tafta and much more allowAmericanmilitary presence inFrance, which is now turning against him…Thatexplains why the US military unit nearMilanwas behind us to see what we had in stock againstBibi(Netanyahu) and Hollande… now that they have Hollande, they arepushinghim to the edge, using pressure on Sarkozy, right hand of Bibi, they moved in Tripoli, blackmailingRoma.

Thus, what begins as a hundred arrests, when you peel the levels, involves the French elections and even the recent Bataclan attack in Paris now tied to, if you can imagine it, a police informant smuggled into France through Italy by Tunisia, who out of curiosity runs an anti-Keshe website.

byGordon Duff, Senior Editor and Ian Greenhalgh

[Editorial note:Revelations on the Allan case, which led to Scalia now lead into the entire Koch network, including the Federalist Society, said to be operating not simply in law schools but America’s high schools as well, and into the Heritage Foundation.

We don’t know when it began, maybe at the Presidio under Michael Aquino and the Temple of Set or before. We do know it has victimized thousands of children around the world, not only in America but channeling children through Belgium and the Netherlands into sexual slavery and death.

What is it that makes the powerful desire what is so hurtful and obscene? When we ignored the Franklin Coverup, we opened ourselves to this…Gordon Duff]

>What isn’t being told is that this same organization, also known as the Red Circle, runs through secret societies around the world:

bump

so essentially what your 5's engulfed with d-u-b-s is saying is that Scalia had an involvement with previous pedo activity
Is whether he was actually knowingly involved or not still a question?
What is the reasons for choosing him, is it pizza related? and how/why then?

Also what's your reasoning for using this source? other than it's related

..apparently u cant use the d word

>..apparently u cant use the d word
>Implying i wrote any of this.
Apparently you can't tell when someone re posts an article.

no sorry, i kept trying to write a reply that wouldn't go through b/c 'spamming' until i realized it was probably because of the word
>D
>U
>B
>S
otherwise, any opinions on the questions i asked?

It is 100% speculation. What we do know is that the timing of his death was very odd and the Podesta email is the smoking gun for anybody other than an investigator with eyes on the intelligence.

Consider that perhaps Scalia was looking into the situation or was about to pass some judgement which might have impeded the networks

YES OP this is how it all started we got way to close to finding out about Scalia & then Pizzagate hit & smoked everybody out, we all stopped looking into Scalia.

Scalia bump

Seth Rich bump

Bumping out of curiosity.

Seth Rich

Yup
Definitely bunpin
We need the Seth Rich toxicology repo.

bump 3: bump harder

Justice 4 Scalia

Justice 4 Seth Rich

>be fat
>79
>die
MURDER!
Must be a Seth Rich d&c thing.

Bump, I feel that higher ups know he was killed too.

Bump