Harvard student submits rap album as final year thesis and passes with honours

Sup Forums ETERNALLY BTFO

www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/harvard-student-rap-album-final-year-thesis-passes-second-highest-grade-ivy-league-obasi-shaw-a7747371.html

>An Ivy League student will be graduating with one of the highest accolades after submitting a 10-track rap album for his final thesis, the first to do so in the history of the university. Obasi Shaw wrote the album, titled Liminal Minds in a year. It was awarded the second highest grade in the department - summa cum laude minus.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EGKZFtG8T5k
youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724
soundcloud.com/obasishaw/sets/liminal-minds
youtube.com/watch?v=LtsPxhkwi-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

toby needs a beating

Everyone is already mocking the ivy leagues, they figured they'd make it so easy it isn't worth making fun of them anymore.

Does he get to rape and kill his teacher too?

He already did.

college is a meme

That was what the thesis was about

can we hear those sick beats?

he looks gay

Academia is over.

This only hurts Harvard's image and the image of (((higher education)))

Good

>american universities

and he's probably got an IQ of 150 and will get a job making 200k/yr starting salary

you whiny snowflakes are ridiculous

Sounds like he went into tech following this. What the fuck was his degree such that a rap album would be appropriate?

Good for him.
I'd rather this young gent spends his time at school rather than robbing and killing me or my family.

Typical lowering of standards to accommodate niggers. Its like that debate team vid from a few years back where the two fat sheboons decided to just start rapping a bunch of borderline unintelligible shit where all you could make out was something about niggers.

>Undergraduates at the university do not need to submit senior theses, but for those wishing to graduate with honours, it is a requirement.

A hobby project.

The article says he be working at google as an engineer, but not what his major was.

WE

youtu.be/EGKZFtG8T5k

this

No wonder your companies hire foreigners.

Do those meme university diplomas even mean something those days?

He got a job working as a 'software developer' at Google. In other words, he got the role of filling a diversity quota, and he'll probably get $95k starting.

Not bad. But there's pretty much zero chance he has an IQ of 150. I'd guess he's probably at 105, which makes him an outlier for niggers, but solidly mediocre among white people.

God give me the self confidence of a mediocre nigger.

That is a bigly step up from Columbia's Mattress Girl's thesis -- carrying her cum soaked tool of the trade around campus....
at least this guy had to go "boom bapp bap" wid he mouff

Hes an english major who graduates next week.

just skimmed through it. i was actually expecting some ultra-academic lecture rap, but it was just another garbage hip-hop album that some crackhead would try to get you to listen to on the street. pure garbage. fuck it. he'll be tagged with this shit for life.

look at the title of this thread and the person in the picture. lol, no they don't matter. this retard only got to be "ivy league" cause he's black.

>Rap albums count as a thesis now

You see, this is what happens when you make university seem mandatory in the professional world

Everyone goes and the value of a degree becomes useless to the point where it is the equivalent of a high school degree in the 50s

Their is nothing wrong with that aslong as it it the required length written,and he gives his sources

(((thesis advisor)))

Unless it was Sugarhill Gang-tier there's no justification for passing it.

(((Harvard)))

youtube.com/watch?v=eP98ZKt709A

Like how non-STEM Berkeley students are basically indentured servants in barista jobs?
I don't fucking care.
I will laugh at Harvard for being a breeding ground for degeneracy.
Being a college graduate used to mean something.
Now I view it as a sign of weakness.

I literally lold. College has turned into such a fucking joke. This is just pathetic

BASED. It's not his fault, it's his privilege.

His major is English.

I would die to be black,

>have slightly above average IQ.

Collage free, universities will climb over each other to offer you as a virtue signal and affirmative action you to the top. Hell affirmative action has reached the highest the POTUS.

Best of all, I could unleash a devastating criticism of blacks. I could speak now words this community needs to hear. My vitriol would actually help whites, finally someone can tell these niggers why they're so horrible. I would sacrifice my white skin for this. In service of my white brethren and inadvertently helping the monkeys.

jewish (((universities)))

If you criticize niggers, the sjw/etc will turn against you. They want you as a victim, otherwise they can't virtue signal over you.

Gibes source

>my hood nigga
>my crib boi
>my gat son
>my 22" spinners
>ey wot you say mayo?

Grammatically correct album I trust?
>niggers
>speaking English

>Sup Forums btfo

How exactly?

>grade inflation

The hardest part of Harvard is getting in.

So higher education is a meme now? Thanks for the update

Where can I download his mixtape?

Nothing wrong with higher education

There is something wrong with American Universities though

.... I swear to you ivy leagues are only serious schools for middle-class white people & asians.. wealthy white folks get in because of connections, niggers and spics get in because of muh diversity

if he had an IQ of 150 he wouldn't have done a rap album as his final thesis.

never forget that a white male was denied admission to make room for this

Remember this movie? Somebody need to do opposite: disguise as a nigger, get into college, get some bullshit education and ride on diversity quota into some retarded company like google. And then reveal everything for lulz and money from retarded MSM and Hollywood jewish producers.

cliffs?

>mfw rap albums don't help you get real jobs
>mfw a harvard education doesn't help your hip-hop career.

Source on this?

Lol, typical arbitrary Sup Forumstard thought. Sry bud, even smart people engage in dumb activities.

your final thesis is more than just a hobby or activity, retard.

They did it in the 80,s

>study to become engineer
>have to actually work
>monkey gets diploma with higher prestige by making monkey noises
;_;

Harvard celebrates Alexander Ingles plan of dumbing down the population with a Prussian education model. They promote serfdom of the lower classes.

"Learning isn't the reason the texts are distributed. How can you establish if someone has developed automatic deference to authority? By checking to see if they'll follow stupid orders. Function one achieved."

UHUHUHUHUUHUHUHUHUHUHHHH! WE IS DEBATIN N SHEUHUHUHUT

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

"""Higher""" education is rapidly becoming a pure joke. I guess that's """progressive""", just remove all standards, at least for the pet groups - isn't it already oppressive when they are being held to "white male standards"?

>the ivy meme

Chimps are evolving.

>making everything about skin color
seriously this makes me a racist

>University student
>Nigger
choose one

When the subhuman is made "equal" he brings down the superior man to his level.

>be a nigger
>get a diversity invite to Harvard
>make your thesis a bunch of shucking and jiving and oogabooga bixnood
>prove Harvard's educational programs aren't actually superior to a local community college, it's just the high-level, rich elite jewish networking that goes on is what really produces "TOP TALENT"

he looks like a Disney channel version of a black kid

And he got an engineering job at google?

Talk about affirmative action!

I don't know about that. Why is it smarter to bust your ass for months researching and writing a thoughtful, insightful paper when you realize you can slap together a mix tape over a weekend, secure in the knowledge that your SJW professor wouldn't dare to insult your "culture" by failing you

I absolutely love seeing articles like this, because every time one of these things gets big it increases the value of my degree from state school.

>The album is available online for free, and Shaw after graduation, Shaw will work as a software engineer at Google.
Just

ITT People who didn't attend a prestigious uni

>WE XD

Ah, classic. Liberal profs and their little pet negroids. Good boy little negro, you did it! Gold star!

>youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

>Shaw will work as a software engineer at Google.

That pretty much the best job on the planet. How the fuck did he get a job there before even graduating? No intership even?

Here we go yall.

We went from being kangzs to being slaves,
when white devils came outta caves.
Instead of getting mace to tha face muh
people used to explore the space.
With our pyramid ships,
eating chicken and licking our lips.
But we are done being broke,
knowing real history we are woke.
Knowing that the whitey stoled it all,
we rise up to make him fall.

>Whiteknighting for a diversity quota admission

I'm going to UC Irvine in the fall. I'm going to build a reputation of being an oppressed white hispanic and do stupid shit like this.

That's what they did over here in the past few decades, lowering the standards for white and asian kids because the niggers kept getting such poor scores.

The entire overhaul of the education system that (((they))) have been fighting to implement, known as "common core" is, by their own admission, a deliberate effort to "end white privilege."

>youtube.com/watch?v=LQ8Nr3_2724

Never let (((them))) take hold of your country, man.

>america has the best universities of the world

If he was asian or white, sure. But blacks provable have an easier time getting into good universities with worse grades than other races, simply because they are black.

Partial Track list:

1. Group Project (I Dindu Nuffin)
2. Dead Niggas Society/BLM
3. NWACP
4. I Got Money (fo dem programs)
5. It was all a Dream (MLK Shoutout)
6. Calculis B Rayciss

>he's probably got an IQ of 150

The upper end of nigger IQs tops out at about 130. And even that is extremely rare.

haha is this oc?
bretty good famalam, you should apply to harvard

Literally by being a fucking nigger.
This shit drives me fucking insane.
I have a good GPA and lots of actual technical experience, I even try to teach a few of the stupid niggers here who cant do anything right, and guess who gets the internships?
>sorry user, even though Jamal has no technical experience and a lower GPA than you, you did not meet the requirements
>t. Aerospace engineer

>yfw never finish college
>get a job
>get paid better than graduated friends and also currently working in what they are studying while they not

inb4 software arquitect

soundcloud.com/obasishaw/sets/liminal-minds

This guy's SC will be added to the university archives one day and preserved for the rest of time. what have you done with your life?

>I'd guess he's probably at 105, which makes him an outlier for niggers, but solidly mediocre among white people.
Except he's a software developer and you are what exactly?

You can criticize him once your salary is higher than his.

I made it up on the spot to make a point. Rapping can be done by teenagers and they might be better than the harvard rapper.

If i put some thought into it i can come up with a rap song without any talent.

once they're in they have to take the same exams and get the same results. It's not that simple

Kek
Would listen to moonman tracks with these titles

Kek he is only a software developer in USA due to diversity quotas. Anywhere else he would be unemployed for having 0 skills.

Its like giving him free money.

Hol up, so u be sayin aspiring rapper can get degre with them lyrucs??
Finally, we was college graduates n sheit!

>You can criticize him once your salary is higher than his.
Fucking americucks, no culture, no heritage, no meritocracy, also
youtube.com/watch?v=LtsPxhkwi-k
(speed 1.5)

>How the fuck did he get a job there before even graduating?
Affirmative Action and Google being kikes. Even without Google or Ivy Schools being filled with kikes, all colleges and work places have to lower the standards for niggers, spics, and muskins, while raising it for whites and asians.

Niginomitry

good job janez
i had an audible kek

The Onion has become real on the left.

actual lyrics to this harvard genius' thesis:
"nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga ayo nigga holup nigga nigga nigga nigga damn nigga nigga nigga yuhh nigga damn nigga nigga white people nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga sheeit nigga nigga nigga nigga niggaaaa"