Literally the final straw. Only actual shills will defend him now. This is absolutely hilarious

Literally the final straw. Only actual shills will defend him now. This is absolutely hilarious

He is a cuck, yes.
But better him than Hillary.

what the fuck is this shit? seriously, can someone explain what's happening in this pic?

>glowing orb of power

Why wouldn't the republicans be better of with Hillary? Isn't it pretty apparent her, and her administration, would have floundered by this time? A republican majority house and senate would enable them to campaign hardcore midterm, since no reasonable Obamacare reform would pass. Paul Ryan would be spearheading the party and not being sent in fucking TWICE with a doa healthcare bill like a fucking loser right now.

I'm not a fan of Trump at all, but I hate the idea of a fully left America for the next 8 years. This shit is infuriating, man. I wish Hillary won, man. The right is fucked as far as I can see right now. I'm not paranoid about a real multi-party system emerging or anything, but fuck keeping the status quo for 16 out of 20 years.

>Why wouldn't the republicans be better of with Hillary?
stopped reading right there

because the supreme court, you dumbass

>Less than a week ago, sharebluefags were trying to use our perfectly reasonable hatred for jews against us
>Now they're trying to use our perfectly reasonable hatred for muslims

First of all, make up your fucking minds.
Second, it's not going to work.
I'd prefer the next 8 years to NOT consist of you whiny bitches going REEEEEEEEE over literally everything in some bullshit attempt to make us hate trump.

I posted some of that stuff sarcastically, but a senate majority would need to approve scotus nominations. The DNC was a mess under Hillary. I doubt they would even stay the course of approving her nominations.

No need to be a jerk, though. :(

They are praying to MOLOCH.

>literally absorbing the meme magic from the muslim moon stone

1.no wall in site
2.nafta still exists
3.obamacare still exists and will be replaced by worse version of obamacare best case scenario
4.more wars,more military spending
5.bombed syria,now will bomb iran

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Is that the famous palantir?

in trump''s mind he just cut a deal for 110B for american jobs, and solidifying a tri-allieance of US/saudi/israel (he's meeting with israel next week and kushner is the one that closed the arms deal)

but in reality he's just falling into plans with the globalists unwittingly

if it is wittingly - deep state checkmates trump with appointment of independent counsel - the week after trump is in saudi arabia doing globalist photo-ops

we're fucked. we can't rely on one guy. we need to infiltrate deep state

What's the difference?

>still thinking it's him vs hilary

time to get on the pence train, lad.

>H-haha I'll never hate trump no matter what he does. Take that shills!

it's a globe of the world

some kind of gesture of world peace type of shit I guess

He looks good at 72/73 let him eat good Ice cream

Why do you queers do this?
Someone asks a legit question, and you say some unfunny joke. I can tell you were the spaz in school who got sympathy laughs at most.

I'm starting to think the acceleration caused by a Hillary presidency would've been better than ZOG turning Trump's policies into typical boomercuck shit desu. Zuckerberg 2020.

>1 scrying scoop please

>He looks good at 72/73

Isn't that some sort of glowy peace orb? I heard there was some center built to teach terrorists to stop being terrorists or some such and they installed some glowy peace orb thingamabobber.

The rock is betta

Keep sucking, choo choo!

Antarctica is the key.

Oh fuck. Who fucking cares?

He now enters the ranks of the traitors that also include Bush, Hillary and Obama.

Traitors that sided with the nation that did 9-11 and financed ISIS's jihad....

...just so their wall st donors can continue to bank on Saudi investments and the petrodollar.

They are all on the side of al-qaeda and ISIS.

Are they summoning captian planet?

This was showing off their new center for combating extremism. No better place to start than the fountainhead of Wahabi jihad.

Melania looks so fucking evil here. "Yesss continue the summoning, yesss"

Well the fucker is now calling for us to work with the Muslims and be their besties. So fuck him.

They're communing with their master.

Except it literally is Hillary vs Trump
The only reason people make these stupid threads is to try to get people to regret voting for Trump

WE CANT LET HIM GET HIS HANDS ON THE ORB OF POW-

DAILY REMINDER THAT THIS HAS GONE BEYOND LARPING:

>Seth Rich murdered
>Alex Jones silenced
>Le Pen lost
>t_d destroyed
>nyaa deleted

RIDE OR DIE PEDES!!
THE TIME FOR ACTION IS NOW

GET ABOARD THE PENCE TRAIN ALL THE WAY TO THE GAS NEBULAS
NOW POWERED BY INFINITE ENERGY

THE SILVER DRAGON SLAYER WILL RESTORE THE SACRED COVENANT WITH GOD

DELET THIS

You stupid fucking faggot thinking the supreme court incorporates conservative politics. Kill your sefl. Please die

I hope your mom dies tonight

MIKE "THE VANILLA KILLAH" PENCE WILL KILL THE SNAKE IN THE GARDEN AND OUR FATHER GOD (((TRUMP))) EMPEROR WILL BE SAVED

BEWARE OF THE JULY INCIDENT

>pedes

Kill yourself

The God Emperor understands his responsibilities to new memes.

>OMG HE TOUCHED THIS (INSERT WHATEVER OBJECT THIS IS)

I AM A CRUZ MISSLE NOW

FUCK DRAMPF

Bitch she found the camera and she's workin it.

yass queen slaaaaaaaaaaay

this is a photoshop of him recieving the medal. Fucking leaf

>41 replies and nobody is explaining what is happening in the picture?
Anyone?

1. It hasn't even been one year yet. The border is 1000 miles
2. You are a canadian
3. Objectively false
4. Empty Rhetoric
5. half-true statement followed by conjecture

None of what you said means anything in the real world. You are deluded by talking points. How new are you btw?

This looks like a scene from Austin Powers

what the fuck did i miss?

holy shit, picture is..??? what is this suppose to mean? context?

It is literally nothing. The king of Saudi Arabia showed trump some shiny things in his prized capitol and now stormcucks and redditors are both losing their minds.

I'd say the board is upwards of 60/40 shills to authentic posters rn

gotcha

but we just cannot let this guy get the nuclear codes tho

Not once in his speech did Trump say Radical islamic terrorism, in fact, he hasn't said it since his inauguration. He also blamed Assad in his speech, I don't think there's any question we are going to war soon.

I wonder what Alex Jones thinks about that image.

what in the actual fuck is going on in this pick

What a bizarre fucking Satanic photo that is.

Looks like a bunch of evil sorcerers putting the world under a spell or something

Is this some seance bullshit where they gain supernatural powers and make sacrifices of human babies?
Why does Trump like sucking Muslim dicks so much?
How can he build an anti-Muslim wall if he already his Muslim dicks in his ass?

he did bitch about hillary touching it though

>Why does Trump like sucking Muslim dicks so much?
How old are you?

Almost all the fucking world goes there to suck their dicks in exchange of cheap oil.

Pic related is our current king Felipe VI doing the same his father did.

And every USA president has donde the same. Search for the father of George Bush. he was a very good friend of the saudis.

New World Order

Hahahaha you have a king who sucks Muslim dicks for oil.

BAN THIS FAGGOT

Saudia,USA and Egypt planning a grand old screw off the planet and Malaysia watching with glee.

>muh meme magic
PRAISE KEK!. Are you going to bring your mom to the next HWNDU meet up? Lets do some more real life memeing!

conservation supreme court judges idiot

You also have a queen and it's worst because she doesn't give a fuck about you.

Has australia his own oil?

>2017
>king

TRUMP KIKE SHILL FUCK FAGGOT PIECE OF SHIT NEOCON KIKE LOVING KEK PIECE OF SHIT TRAITOR FAGGOT

GET IT YET NIGGER?

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPF

>2017
>Putin's not king

Proxy Fag?

Australia has much of the world's natural gas and a plentiful amount of oil, uranium, and sunshine. It means we don't need to suck Arab penises.

>What the fuck is wind

Oh Australia is full of GAS alright, we've all experienced it first hand over the years

hahahahaha enjoy your dictatorship

Who is the opposition leader in Russia?

I mean, who is alive in the opposition.

Also, you are the biggest country in the world and you have a GDP the size of my country that is a fucking shithole with 50% of youh unempoyment and like 25% or more unemployment in general hahahahahahahahaha

Can you explain me how is that possible with all the natural resources you have (gas, minerals mines, etc.)?

>2017
>putin
Your memes are outdated

It is clearly the glowing nutsack of the great Saudi Sheikh Ibn Ibn Bin Seidi BayBe as seen in the image. It is full of royal semen to flood the earth with Saudi royal children should westerners ever consider destroying Mecca.

Implying that they don't serve a shadow superstate that uses the US federal government as a veil?

yeah, I see.

>The Australian economy is dependent on imported crude oil and petroleum products, the economy's petroleum import dependency is around 80% – crude oil + petroleum products.

>Who is the opposition leader in Russia?

last remaining 'green man group' band member

Obama wishes he caressed the glowing ball of keks with the king.

hahahah he?

A fucking green that nobody would vote. Putin doesn't need to kill him. That's why he is alive.

>Who is the opposition leader in Russia?
Alexey Navalny, russian nationalist, our future president.

hahahahah that a puppet of Putin.

Enjoy you democracy.

>A fucking green that nobody would vote.

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR POLITICS RUSSIANS

Sup Forums cucks never change

How does Malaysia benefit from this? Is this the elite's vacation home that will be spared?

are you implying that a guy from the green party xdd could some day be president in Russia?

hey nice joke man it made me laugh

are you implying you know better how things are really going there in Russia?

Tbh fuck Trump, he's Putin's puppet. This is evidenced by the fact that he sucked Saudi dick, who we all know funds ISIS. Putin bombs ISIS and Trump bombed an airfield controlled by Putin-backed Assad, literally cementing the fact that he's an ISIS loving, Putin loving, Jew loving, faggot loving, shill.

Nobody there is taking that moment seriously.

already posted himhe himself doesnt believe he'll ever get to touch the Russian Throne.

does trump think of Sup Forums when he does these things?

>I'LL TEACH YOU ABOUT YOUR POLITICS, LISTEN TO ME, IM Sup ForumsTARD THEREFORE RED PILLED

Proceed

>Building a giant bottle opener
>In a country where alcohol is b&
Muslims.

Can we at least compromise and have Pence?

I wish Trump was actually a Putin puppet, he wouldn't do this shit otherwise. He's a Kushner puppet atm

B-BUT SETH RICH YOU GUISEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Putin puppet
lmfao this board is so fucking retarded

I voted for Trump to piss off retards like you and it looks like he's still doing a great job.

The triggering never ends. 8 more years of you morons having mental breakdowns is going to be so glorious.

>green party
Are you really that retarded, moornigger?

Trump during his campaign: "I will NEVER touch the orb, although its glow seduces and beguiles."

Trump now: