AWOO!

youtube.com/watch?v=dDo45wQd2-o

Video of Trump touching the meme magic

xonk

NO ONE LIKES YOU JOE

AWOOF!

WE

>Zyzz died before he could see Sup Forums meme Trump into Presidency

This guy would have been so proud of Trump.

RIP Zyzz :(

>not only is trump a kike
>hes a muzzie kike too!

Krunk is an adulterer

Joe, you'll never be an Awoo.

remember goy iran is the enemy

So fucking cool. lul
This is awesome I'm sorry.
>that music

>(embed)

zyzz was a shitskin immigrant

Remember, Drumph is unraveling the Internet! Call your Congressman like this based, uh, whatever it is, did!

>But how. How could the gloablist immortal jew allow for this?

Don't confuse zionists with globalist jews. Both are Jews, there is an overlap but they are very different in goal

> zionists: for greater israel, against the arab world and Iran, wanna a "slightly bigger" share of the land (From the red sea to the Tigris)
> globalists: wanna infiltrate and control the world of power through finances, media and government.

The first segment is very anti Iranian but the second couldn't care less and likely would even support them to weaken the west. First group has Bibi as the front face, the second, Soros.

This guy looks like a North Korean police chief.

AWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
TRUMP is fighting islamic terrorism!!!

AMIRITE my fellow based CENTIPEDES?!

(checked)
WUZ

Looks like sci-fi

WUZ?

Can somebody explain this?

>More than $100 bil upfront
>$350 bil extra over 10 years
>$40 bil to invest in US infrastructure
Literally no excuse for Democrats to not let the WH budget the wall

>Gromp

This

all other countries need to step up their game.
the saudis really went all out for trump.

>BOOBZ

Hi Sean! Hope you're having a nice trip in sandnigger HQ!

Presidintz m sheeeit

>Zyzz would have been proud of a neocon kike puppet

Eh not really.

Saudi Shitposting HQ LOL

does anyone remember that hand holding the globe statue in the mj12 lobby in deus ex

You know Hitler and real nazis supported the existence of Israel? But I wouldn't expect a LARPer to know anything about that. Do you hate ethnostates?

L O V E
O
V
E

FRESH REDDIT SALT
GET YOUR REDDIT SALT
FREEEEEEEEEEEEE REDDIT SALT
SPECIAL MIKE PENCE EDITION

Good goyim Trump.

Post yfw Handel defeats Ossoff next month

>Information Equality
>By Censoring everything I don't like
hmm

yeah but Zempf is racist and so is walls

Pretty awoo!!

What happens if you use a terrible spray tan and then go to the desert? We he return an entirely new colour?

Quonpf?

>implying I'm an expat wagecuck

WE

fuck i really need to play this again, been meaning to

>when snowboarding games were all the rage

2 SCOOPS LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.
SLUMPF LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

>Not liking based Joe
For shame.

JONK

how come i've never seen you before?

is the new wave of fighters joining the fray between shareblue and Sup Forums? whose side will they be on?

They are summoning Captain Planet.

I never got why they even pushed the Russian narrative in the first place? the simple fact is even if their is definitive proof that Trump is in the pocket of Russians, they will not convict him.

Theif Trump goes down for any time of foreign government tampering with elections, then that puts THE ENTIRE GOVERNMENT on a massive investigation for foreign interference, because if a power like Russia, who is one of the weakest of the super-powers, could control the outcome of the HEAD OF THE EXECUTIVE BRANCH'S ELECTION, then every single election from a senator to a school ISD head, government hirings, or government amendments and deals would be called into question if they were legit or just a way for another government to profit or spread their ideology on a unsuspecting mass.

Most likely is that no the democrats are butt-hurt that Black president man ended up a complete and total failure for the democrats, and Trump is innocent, but if he isn't then it is the automatic death of the Second American Republic, hell at least every single intelligence agency would be mass executed/fired for incompetence bordering treason

TWONALD SCOOMPF MUST NOT BE ALLOWED TO GET HIS HANDS ON THE DIPPIN DOTS CODES

H E A R T
E
A
R
T

WTF?!

I'M WITH CHURCHILL NOW!

It would be better for Trump to get impeached. He won't be able to survive 3 more years without going bald or having extremely wrinkly skin.

He feels terrible for letting his kike overlords (Kushner) control him, it's become very visible.

We have two resident Huezilians.

How many walked out? Or does the msm avoid saying? I bet it was only a dozen out of hundreds

>They are summoning Captain Planet.
kek!

wtf I hate Schtroumpf now

>information equality
I'd love to make an infographic of all the leftist anchors and pundits on television, and then the right wing ones, with bill o'reilly crossed off. It might look a little unequal. lol what a fucking faggot

Leftists have no sense of reality do they?

>How many walked out? Or does the msm avoid saying? I bet it was only a dozen out of hundreds

About 5%.

my problem isn't israel, my problem is rich neocon jews who hijacked us foreign policy to serve israeli interests that trump appears to have sold out to

YIMPF

Saudi Trek

Welcome to Sup Forums.

HAVE

When will Ivanka break out the gowns?

>Trump is loved in Muslim countries

What the fuck happened?

>SAIDF

oh fug

tfw Trump has multiple scoops of ice cream but you get your children taken away

They literally don't want to make any changes to their policy platform, they think Russia is a winning message. Two days ago in CA, a Nurse's Union protested for single-payer healthcare at a Dem summit; a Dem Congressman told them to "shut the fuck up and go outside" because the summit was going to be about Russia.

Woops, wrong flag I saw. Sorry.

>implying his protective layer of spray tan he has been building up wasn't just to preserve his appearance after presidency.

what did they meme by this?

Go to the source of the problem. "Intelligence" and MSM is how the drum up wars. Weapons of Mass Destruction, Russia phobia, etc.

Its a blight upon the world and needs to be rooted out.

kek, time to cut on the local beverages user, hue flag has lots of yellow

Salaam Alaikum. Kif halek?

Guys isn't this called the Global Centre for Combating Extremist Ideology? What prevents the Saudis from declaring European right-wing populism an "Extremist Ideology"? Could this actually be the birth of a new kind of CtR-esque shill center?

>What the fuck happened?

They fear the strong

THE

They back the strong horse. Unlike the American press, they can't wish away president Trump. So they negotiate and found someone who is strong, smart and reasonable.

Kek. Maybe I should work there. It seems comfy.

will they be monitoring Sup Forums?

REEEEE WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO PUT OUT THE ISRAEL TRIP SCHEDULE???

>B...but the whole world is laughing at him!

no dumbass, politicians are being bribed by jews

I've been trying to tell you people forever, the real problem is and has always been (((White people))).

Jews have nearly no voting power at all.

Jews have no military force outside Israel at all.

Jews don't have any intrinsic business or academic advantage, despite excelling at both.

The election proved that Jewish propaganda isn't even that strong, Trump didn't lose a single minority demographic compared to Romney, not even Hispanics or Muslims. This was after being called Hitler by the world press for years.

Well then, just why is the West so decadent? The Jews didn't actually force Western countries into doing all this. They never had the power to.

Instead it's White people who have forsaken their responsibility towards their own countries in return for meaningless gratitude from the Jews. Who should you blame, the person with the ass or the one who debases themselves by kissing it?

Suppose you get rid of all Jews right now, poof all gone! Would the West return to glory?

No, and you know it's true. The West is too comfortable, too degenerate, too shameless. Hitler recognized this as well, he predicted in his last days that the Western democracies would fall to the disciplined people of the East.

And if we look towards the East, what do we see? Eastern Europe still holds on to traditionalism, conservative values, and religion. The Middle East retains full disciplinary control over their population and pushes their social rejects into the West with impunity. The Far East barely even thinks about Israel at all and has spent the last 50 years steadily building itself out of rubble into the new global power center of the World.

None of these regions succumbed to the influence of the Jews to any degree comparable to the West. What then does that tell us?

White people are weak, spineless, irresponsible masses in need of a master. The Jews are that master. Not because they fought to be. Because White people happily gave them the job.

>those boob veins

The fact that I will never suck on those milk engorged titties depresses me.

my favorite SSX game

Notice they do not specify Islamic Extremism. How long before they come for /pol? How long before they join forces with the (((SPLC)))?

Is this the New World Order mind-control monitoring station?

It's jew day visit tommorow right?

BEST