D...drain the swamp

d...drain the swamp...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=54FdA8oVwUA&t=26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally illuminati

Holy shit is this the Mecca stone? The madman has Muslims by the balls!

you're being ironic... right?

So... this is the power of Moloch.

I also browse reddit :)

DRUMPFLINGS WILL DEFEND THIS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He's got the whole world
in his hands

touch muh ballz...touch it

Look at how that big-nosed smite in the middle is literally shaking while the Don just sits there absorbing the power of the Muslim Moon Stone. Are you trying to imply that he doesn't have them by the balls?

>mfw Trump sees that Israel is not America's greatest ally using Saudi Arabian palantir, then fights the Saudi king like fucking Gandalf vs Saruman at Isengard and saves the West once and for all

Like the Saudis are going to do anything.

MUH BASED BLACK MAN
MUH BASED 9/11 TERRORISTS

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>Salman bin Abdul Aziz cringes at trump
Wtf, I love saudi arabia now.

Trump looking literally like Pepe

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>literally draining the power from the muslim moon god stone

Like 9/11, building mosques in the west, helping the muslim migration, etc etc

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>he voted for Abu Ivanka

Fuck drumpf

Damn, you can feel the dissonance and confusion oozing from everyone who follows that man right now. Hail Trump Abdullah Jibari, amirite?

AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

kek and he said that saudi arabia funds ISIS

(OP)
Not gonna vote, former burner here. This is nuclear watching Trump lie and get serious. But in all hilarity we can't let this guy crash the codes.

>this is what donald redditors tell themselves

he just high on coke niggah

tHe OrB

trump is bob page

No its legit, i usually go to mecca around christmas,ita less crowded,gotta stock up on ciggies,you get big discount in dubai if you show selfie with rock of glow

>That's a pretty funny statement.

>If I say someone else is from Reddit, maybe nobody will notice that I am
I think you should go back the way you came

Trump is changing the water

Like you would want to grab onto a magical glowing desert orb if you had the chance.

You no argument fags are just as bad as the fucking redditors. Fuck off and go back.

youve said this already. wtf bot

I miss the Sup Forums that would have fun with this picture and not pretend like it's not a big deal.

this shit is so good. I think even clinton would have the sense not to do this insane photo op. but it doesnt matter anyway because trump voters are the most cucked people on the planet

>based saudi
>based islam
>based prophet

By the swamp he meant Saudi Balls

lol imagine clinton in this picture and the infowars reaction alex jones would stroke out

Every oldfag knows it's the orb from "Sleepers"

Hehehe

exactly what I'm talking about

are they trying to get conspiracy theories started? because this is how you get get conspiracy theories started.

>BASED SAUDIS XD
>ISRAEL IS OUR GREATEST ALLY
>REMEMBER THE SIX MILLION
>WE ARE ALL ONE RACE, THE HUMAN RACE

>you people against trump sucking arab cock is worse than reddit I swear

The trumptards not even ashamed to show their redditness. But again, is not too much for them.

What in the fuck is this shit? If this doesnt warrant another nuke what does?

>I don't even know what irony is
Go
back
to
Reddit
REEEE

Kek.
>flag
>voted for Trump
No one believes you shill

this is some bilderberg shit

>mfw /r/the_donald trumpcucks

When you fill the swamp enough it becomes a lake, and the swamp disappears.

6D chess.

MUSLIM BAN
WALL
STAYING OUT OF SYRIA
CHYNA
OBAMACARE REPEAL

real picture
don't let shills convince you this is a bad thing
it's about destroying radical islam & unification of the muslims

No, it's clearly Bodai from Solarbabies.

Saying "ur le reddit" is not irony. You the_cuckold queers are stupid.

>it's about destroying radical islam
Saudia is the main force in propagating radical Islam

This is some 2D checkers shit right here

I feel sorry for all the people who thought they were electing a lion of a man and instead got someone who acts like a cheap hooker.

What happens if we break the stone?

BUILD ME AN ARMY, WORTHY OF MORONS

bump

Are you fucking retarded? Read the entire reply chain or don't say anything at all you huenigger.

>Trump and arabs creating the Trump signal, so if they signal the Trump signal, he'll drop bombs

Saudi Arabia is the birthplace of Islam.
How do you fight radical islam without including them as the tip of the spear?

There's a book by Tom Clancy it's called End War.

In the book it describes what would happen to the world if Iranian terrorists nuked Saudi Arabia.

What we see today is Yemen/Iranian terrorists trying to do just that.

Even just yesterday they launched a missile at the capital of SA.

you mean abu donald, it's the oldest son, if you don't have a son then its the oldest daughter. irish scum

WHAT DOES THE (((EYE))) COMMAND

I'm going by the name the towel heads gave him for helping the "moderate islamists" fight Assad

saudi arabia is the SOURCE of radical islam you hopeless mong. All of their billions for the past century goes to fund it worldwide, and it has kicked into high gear particularly since 1979

Find me any instances of political radical islam in ME on any scale prior to 1979. Saudi arabia is the head of the snake, not the tip of the spear

lmao they're making fun of him to his face.

Like Saudi on the UN human rights commission. It's like bizarro world

Is this what thedonald is like?
Theyre openly funding isis and rebels ,offering to build hundreds of mosques i europe,etc etcetc. Wahhabism demands they pysh their ideology in the mainstream,they did it first in sunni islam,now tjey want it al
Alsosaudis are cryptos

Your post here for everybody to see: Stupid fucking the_cuckoldtard

I visited that sub for the first time this week with the second syria strikes and was dumbfounded by the mental gymnastics these people make. It rivals SJW brainwashing and is truly north korea tier

So if I told you it was Iran & Russia using ISIS as a platform to move troops into Syria making false flag videos & blaming sunni would you believe me?

Remember the video this "russian hackers" video?
youtube.com/watch?v=54FdA8oVwUA&t=26s

you faggots couldn't handle a real redpill thats why you suck Assads faggot cock while he drops sarin gas on little kids.

im not going to watch your dumb conspiracy theory youtube links. Every side blames ISIS on each other, the syrians blame USA and saudi, the moderate rebels blame israel, the yazidis blame the peshmerga, and the iraqis blame USA. the truth is ISIS is the only sovereign player in that entire conflict. They are totally sovereign and have been since mid 2013 when the saudis instigated the nusra-ISI split because ISI was growing out of control and attacking iraq, which pissed off the americans

get fucked retard

MUH RUSSIANS would start a war against their ally Assad so they could help Assad and have positive influence in Syria.

The masterminds.

>we will destroy radical Islam
>by selling them 100B worth of weaponry

wtf they're doing

Technically that would be "combing the desert".
>pic related, so close to our man, Trump

Then this is the perfect place to start

Assad was going to be removed anyways. There was hundreds of thousands of people in the streets demanding he get removed.

Que civil war & Assad stays in power.

Russia claims it's moving troops in to fight ISIS

Russia calls everybody ISIS and bombs FSA

I got all the fucking red pills you Assad loving bitches could ever want

>Drumpftards will defend this

That's what she SAID XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

you're not even american, dude. shut the hell up.

wtf I love the fundamentalist Muslims behind 9/11 now

>mfw I read that doujin for the first time

stop embarassing yourself and compare map of syria in sept 2015 when russians intervened and map of syria now. "fsa" controls more ground now

"FSA" hasn't existed since 2013 btw

For anyone who stills support Trump I dare you to watch his speech on Riyadh and then telling me again you still support him.

what's does the orb mean anyway?

N E W
E
W

Globalism

Yea

Space Jam roleplay

Forcing yourself to be delusional is stupid son
Word to the wise stop being such a lower energy faggot and sucking Russian dicks to prove your allegiance to the nigger stormfaggots of Sup Forums

No honor
No dignity

There's nothing wrong with globalism when it's not the Trojan Horse to get the masses to embrace a Zionist slave driving cabal who want to own the world.

Imagine if it was Obama in this picture instead of Trump.

The conservacucks would have a field day with it

>Assad was going to be removed anyways.
Of course CIAniggers would try that someday

Russia claims to fight ISIS, and do it along with removing AlQaeda moderate beheaders.

But of course, Russia defending their ally Assad is some kind of mysterious 4d chess.